It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

Nice comparison

But how can you trust that the gardener is competent enough to do the job properly? Plus some things we may deem as weeds are actually very beneficial to the local eco-system some if placed well can help protect your crops.

We must do what we must to survive but at the same time we should strive to work in unison with the situation because sometimes our own survival is our demise.

I once lost 3/4 of my crop one year due to green flies eating the hell out of them, I was desperate enough to use pesticides but it was already too late... All could have been prevented if I left some badly placed but unkowingly beneficial rose plants. Green flies love roses and would have rather ate them than all my crops.

I moved the roses because they were blocking light. I'd have rather have had smaller crops than non at all.
edit on 16-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

Well a weed is a weed only in the eye of the beholder. That's a value call. I actually do not like this analogy if its eluding to what it sounds like - take out the trash to make the world better? Who determines what the weeds are? Invasive species that might ruin the local ecosystem? Maybe think that one through a little better.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

then it's there own stupid fault

You sure seem smart....

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey ops

Seems you are a bit confused about the POTUS.

This guy made some news:

His name is Jeremiah Wright. He is a Baptist minister and Obama attended this church for decades before running for office.

He is not a muslim, your incorrect.

But, so what if he was a muslim. So long as he keeps his personal faith out of his legislation, then I don't care if he prays to Zeus.

Didn't know there were any Christians left in the UK..well not "serious" Christians anyhow

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Obama is no Muslim. He spent half his time in Indonesia at a State School (Not a proper Madrasa) and all state schools had some Islamic teaching. Interviews available on the net and undisputed in terms of being valid of some people who knew him during his years in Jakarta described him as a goof off, to put the best description to it.

The other half of his time there was spent at a Catholic Private school and he spent 20 years sitting in the Pews of a Christian Church in the US. The Fathers were Muslim, and his real one? Not a terribly good or serious one to read the FOIA papers relating to him on the immigration stuff that went back and forth. His Step dad was Muslim but that didn't make Barry one. (The name he did use in Indonesia and is on the paperwork there). His mother was Christian so far as I'm aware.

Obama just learned enough to be a chameleon when needed to mix with different sides as if one of them. It's part of why I believe he's had unprecedented election support despite little to no record to start with and a less than stellar one to back the second run. He can be anything to whoever needs to hear it. Which rather makes him a true believer to none in particular.

The closest thing to true in this case, I think.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Miracula

Sometimes only one line is needed, we do it in real life and sometimes one sentence can hold words to change the world.
Oh and I used to think this but was told nope not true.

I think your post was very informative. And I will attempt my best to make this more than a one line response. Even if I only get a few words on the second line of response.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

To say that we voted Obama in the White House, means that the system "works".

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

He's not Christian either. There is nothing Christ like about that man.
2nd

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I wouldn't care what religion our president is, as long as they didn't hate America.
2nd.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

He's not Christian either. There is nothing Christ like about that man.
2nd

2nd

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
So what was bush's reason for getting the ball rolling in the first place?

Nazi family ties and you just have to research NAZI and BANNA to see the dark hat plan for earth.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Bush's reason was preservation of the Petro-Dollar. Obama's reason is probably the same, because he is a puppet for the global banking cartel, just like Bush was (and every other President for that matter). There may be some sort of Islamic sympathizer agenda at play with Obama, but the main reason is the Petro-Dollar. Why didn't Obama bomb North Korea when they started beating the war drums? Because NK has nothing to do with the Petro-Dollar, and the global banking cartel told Obama to forget about it and focus on Iran and Syria. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Obama isn't Muslim, he's a white oligarch like every President we've had since Nixon, that represents the globalists, power elite, and imperialistic shadow government structures whose only aim is the destabilization and destruction of freedom, our civil liberties, and ultimate power wherever they can find it.

Obama is not Muslim, technically, hey NSA what's up? anyway back to my rambling, Obama's dad was Muslim and when you idolize your late father and want to please your father you end up idolizing and pleasing what he represented, Muslims are one of the things that reminds Obama of his father, and it's the reason Obama stands by and supports Muslims before Christians. He was raised Christian but let's face it, he ain't a die hard believer, he's as Christian as Bill Clinton, only during photo-op moments and to please his wife, this is the impression he is leaving on me anyway, he's always open to change that opinion but based on his actions for the past 5 years he seems like a photo-op Christian and a die hard Muslim sympathizer.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I really do fear for every Christian on earth, it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.
Why Cameron was led by the nose to go along with this madness I will never know, our Queen must be really worried about what Cameron is doing today. The battles between the 2 major Muslim groups has been going on for 1000's of years, well Hundreds anyway, and I assure you Cameron is crap at history, he was ask who started WW1 and he said Malta, what type of leader is he to say he will fight Russia & China over Syria? yet he said it yesterday.
If America voted to put such a person into the White House then it's there own stupid fault, but for heavens sake why should all UK Christians be killed with you?

Obama is most certainly NOT muslim.

By the way, a YouTube video is hardly proof of your claim.

If you honestly think that the UK has had absolutely zero hands in any of this you are insane. This is a war that has been going on with you guys since even before the crusades.
edit on 16-6-2013 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyramidikal

Obama is not Muslim, technically, ....... He was raised Christian but let's face it, he ain't a die hard believer, he's as Christian as Bill Clinton

Barrack Hussein Obama when he was in Indonesia as a child attending that school there...was a muslim.

No christian kids at that school...

According to the book Obama wrote, he's muslim.

He HAS to appease Saudi Arabia. They kicked the US Military out of their country....announced in 2007 they weren't accepting US Dollars for oil anymore.

Obama has to appease the Saud Royal Family and Princes if he wishes to get 1 drop of Saudi Oil.

The Saudi's were SMART....they financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for some nukes of their own...to KEEP America from invading them. After America ran out of Gold to give the Saudi's for oil...they STOPPED accepting paper US Dollars for oil.

Smart Saudi's even set up the worlds LARGEST Dairy Farm in the middle of the desert...so they wouldn't need US milk-meat. They're importing grass and feed on the cheap from Africa and other countries.

Really WEIRD to walk the barren desert of Saudi Arabia and all of the sudden smell cow poop....from the thousands of Dairy Cows now at their SuperFarm in the middle of the desert.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Please show me a link that he admitted to or even hinted at that he was Muslim? Better yet, if you have a copy of his book post a picture of the quote where he admits to have been a Muslim any time in his life.
edit on 16-6-2013 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyramidikal

Originally posted by Davian
Obama isn't Muslim, he's a white oligarch like every President we've had since Nixon, that represents the globalists, power elite, and imperialistic shadow government structures whose only aim is the destabilization and destruction of freedom, our civil liberties, and ultimate power wherever they can find it.

Obama is not Muslim, technically, hey NSA what's up? anyway back to my rambling, Obama's dad was Muslim and when you idolize your late father and want to please your father you end up idolizing and pleasing what he represented, Muslims are one of the things that reminds Obama of his father, and it's the reason Obama stands by and supports Muslims before Christians. He was raised Christian but let's face it, he ain't a die hard believer, he's as Christian as Bill Clinton, only during photo-op moments and to please his wife, this is the impression he is leaving on me anyway, he's always open to change that opinion but based on his actions for the past 5 years he seems like a photo-op Christian and a die hard Muslim sympathizer.

Actually his father was an atheist.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Obama is a Christian
reply to post by Alternative4u

en.wikipedia.org... Barack Obama abandoned this non-conformism and skepticism to be baptized as an adult in the Trinity United Church of Christ.atheism.about.com... ion.htmAs an adult, Barack Obama began to attend a church in Chicago. For 20 years from 1989 until the presidential campaign of 2008, he was a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ, www.godvoter.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Finally!! Someone knows that Bush is still to blame. However, i also blame Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Possibly even Nixon and Ford and Carter. Im not quite sure because i was to young to understand them and haven't studied them enough to form an opinion.

The day Obama was 1st sworn in and I seen him walking down the sidewalk with Bush and how they interacted I knew right then we were played!!! After everything Bush did to us I couldn't see how his opponent after winning could be so buddy buddy w/ the guy. I can understand sportsmanship but not how these to acted. I voted for Obama and again the day he sworn in I was pissed!!! I knew he lied!! I knew that he worked for the same team and the bailout proved it!

Anyways.... I do not like Bill O'liely but he has warned us of the dollar collapse and hit the nail on the head when he said... It is " We the people's fault" most Americans could give a crap because their selfish! Unless and until it effects them directly they will not care. But then wait when the hammer drops.... They'll be the ones crying the loudest!!!

Maybe its time that Rome fell... It might be the only way to get back to our constitution.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

When ur working against us and you want to put in a powerful position to ruin us... You'll do anything to con the people. Ask any spy!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join