It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS points on Secret forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is discussed in the secret forum as I dont want to spend my points and then find out its utter rubbish. Can anyone help?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
RATS is a forum for quiet discussion of a variety of topics people do not want on the main board for whatever reason. RATS is much less volitle than the main forums as most members have been here for a while (it takes a bit of time to rack up the points needed for it) etc etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is there not a FAQ on RATS explaining what you can expect, i know there is a little about RATS but theres so many people asking is it worth the points.

Personally you might aswell buy access to RATS as there is not much else to spend your points on.

There is one thread in RATS that is worth the 3500 points on its own!

Think its called the Juniper 3.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Zan,

I don't know because I don't have nearly enough points myself. But if you choose to do it, let me know how you like it. One thing I like about the RATS forum from what I hear is that it's contents are not subject to spider bots and such from the web, which would help "keep things in the family."

I'll spend the points if and when I accumualte them.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just got an avatar but it is way to big and I am gutted because I just spent 2500 points on it. Is there anyway to make it smaller?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anything in RATS does not show up in google. That's all. There is material the thread posters there would consider sensitive.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I just got an avatar but it is way to big and I am gutted because I just spent 2500 points on it. Is there anyway to make it smaller?

Avatars are free you can edit and change them in them from your control panel. You bought a background.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Use the points, I bet you people dont hold on to money, the way you are holding on tho these points.:shk:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Can someone please take it on themselves to create a thread explaining RATs to new members because this thread keeps coming up every month. It would be fair to have a thread explaining it to them.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Can someone please take it on themselves to create a thread explaining RATs to new members because this thread keeps coming up every month.

ABOUT ATS: The "Really Above Top Secret" forum

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
KL, Looks like your frog has an eye problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Is there anyway that I can delete my background?? I may sound like a noob but I just dont know.

top topics

join