It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seal's Parents Sue Government Over NSA Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Interview of Lawyer for the parents of Navy Seal killed in Afghanistan suing NSA for spying on and intimidating the Father as he spoke out against V.P. Biden alerting the public that Seal team 6 killed Osama bin Ladin.

I have a feeling there will be a lot more of stories like this coming out in the near future. I just don't know what the outcome will be.
edit on 13-6-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

The 'Intimidation' factor with this administration is astounding.
"Chicago tactics" I've heard many people refer too.

Yes, all administrations like their dirty little secrets kept quiet but this admin is using all means possible to keep people afraid of coming forward, regardless of the truth. Not to mention which scandal.....

In fact, I've lost track at the numerous scandals.
Crazy and in a bad way.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Snowden opened the door and blazed the path it would seem. People are losing their fear. Finally...after so long, people are losing their fear. Now we'll find out what's all been done in the name of it. It's really about time. Over a decade of Governing by fear and intimidation based on it.

Remember the story about Rahm Emanuel confronting a Congressman in the shower about votes on Obama's budget? The White House denied it and others made fun of it. It takes on a bit different shine now, doesn't it? It's not a wildly off the wall incident as much as another segment in a pattern, IMO. Rahm also did two stints with the Israeli Defense Force which means to me, he well understood the power of intimidation in precisely that awkward physical situation.

Indeed... I think the dam of people who have things to say but feared being alone, ridiculed and hounded into ruin is starting to crack and they are having their say about whatever has been eating at them.

This will be fascinating as much as it is disturbing for how we really can't know the long term outcome of this whole thing this time. Even with Reagan and the Contras...no one even joked about a Government going down.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And also the survivors of the Benghazi ordeal......

Sen. Graham claims Benghazi survivors 'told to be quiet' by administration

More bullying....

new topics

top topics

join