It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Obama Authorizes Arming Syrian Rebels After Conclusive Chemical Weapon Evidence Found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
US already pledge millions to Syria rebels, thanks to Obama back in April this year, so hey lets give them more.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Turkey is a little bust they can't keep doing the arms deal. Besides they already got paid with IMF forgiveness of debt. Can you blame them for quitting after they already been paid?
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Greetings. As of 2 hours ago Reuters disagrees.

Obama OKs sending some U.S. arms to Syrian rebels: source

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Greta on FOX also announced it tonight. Sounds like it's a done deal to me.

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

My apologies, that was fast, wasn't it?

Did it even go through congress??

Anyway, I still wonder where Russia stands on this, if the evidence of chemical weapons is tenuous, then the Russians won't agree with the US's intervention.

If they do agree, where does that leave us?

Implicit in the lie?
Or maybe it is for once, the truth?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is nothing but a goddamn cover your scandalous-- ass war they are dredging up!

It will result in even more dead Syrians.............................................

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Congress? Obama & his criminal administration have already proven during the Libyan Civil War they don't ask Congress what they think... but it's all still so early and we don't have all the information yet. Tomorrow will bring news I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Wow, the Republicans finally got what they wanted: US weapons in the hands of Syrian terrorists.

John McCain will be delighted. All his schmoozing up to the terrorists has finally paid off.
edit on 13/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

Yeah, thanks very much for that. McCain is a psychopath and most of us don't want him. Can we give him to you? BTW Obama is a democrat (not that it really matters.)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yes it is, because the so call rebels are mostly outsiders they are not even Syrian, Obama just handle Syrian to his brothers in arms, so what the corruption we call the Obama administration is doing is killing Syrian citizens and causing the an exodus that will definitely kill hundred of thousands do to the poor conditions that this type of exodus causes.

But is ok, Obama is going to bring some here to the US, because we the tax payer can pay for their welfare, education, health care and housing.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This stuff is never ending !

Elect, hate, wash, rinse - repeat.

It seems to me as an onlooker, that Presidents; regardless of loyalties seem to traverse the same roads.
One after another, as if driven by some unseen puppet master.

The U.N. is really not much better, if at all.

Who knows what the Big Boy's club Is really up to ?

I do know that my thoughts and deepest best wishes are with the innocent families.

Do the participants even remember the issues being fought over ?
At what point does the rest of the world say ' enough is enough ' or does it depend on the spoils ?

There are evil men behind all of this.
There is an unprecedented amount of civil unrest at the moment, on a fairly global scale.

Who is the Maestro ? The unrest seems misdirected.

The immediate issue should be to halt, minimise and alleviate more Human suffering.

/rant

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Assad-Shia/Alawite...
Jordan-Sunni
Egypt-Sunni
Muslim Brotherhood-Sunni
Turkey-Sunni
Saudi Arabia-Sunni
America-Fine and Sunny

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Seems like the cabal have been planning this for a while, but with the recent NSA scandal they probably wanted to accelerate the process.

Typical illusionist trick: "watch this hand" (while the other hand hides the card)

I wonder what plan C is.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Obama's pet extremists butchered a 15 year old boy in front of his family for 'blasphemy'. He wants to fly some of them here, guess they need to justify the NSA spying on all of us by importing terrorists directly, Obama, McCain, and any other politician who supports taking money from our checks to give to the SOB's that killed our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. should be tried for treason.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is nothing new.The government did this back in the 80's with the Contras The White House denied that they were providing support to them.So,it's not shocking that the idea of giving the Syrian "rebels" asylum.The way McCain was pushing with more support for them makes me suspect that as a major investor in the weapons industry he would be backing them.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Somebody give Obama another Nobel peace prize.
These are the same allegations of WMD that was used as a pretext for meddling in Iraq.

Well, I guess the main difference this time is Obama doesn't plan on putting boots on the ground (officially).

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Helping Syrian 'rebels'

There can't be such other great thing as using and possessing weapons of mass destruction that could be used by US special agencies as pretence to justify America's retaliatory measures and cooperation with any of political radical movements of the Middle East to manufacture false evidences against the unwanted regimes. We saw it in Iraq and finally they killed Hussein. We saw some kind of it in Libya and they also killed Gaddafi. And now American warmongers targeted Syria where their islamist puppies stuck in fighting Assad's forces leaving Washington without his head which Obama want to put on US trophy-wall of places where they established democracy. Today no one will say how it will end in Syria, but cooperation between US special agencies and various islamist groups show that these days America still uses dirty tricks to fight its invented enemies.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Soooooo.....We want to take away the right of law biding American citizens to own firearms, yet we willingly give the weapons away to known terrorists and terrorist groups? It is absolutely shocking!! I hope they make sure to acquire a background check for every individual and make sure to limit the magazine capacity to 10 rounds.....

This country is a joke, the citizens of this country are an even bigger joke for allowing our Government to be what it is today and has been for decades..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join