It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Fascinating Deathbed Confessions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

10.Naomi Shemer
1930-2004-Confessed to: using a Basque lullaby melody for her song Jerusalem of Gold

9.Naaman Diller
1935- 2004-Confessed to: the legendary clock collection heist in 1983.

8.Christian Spurling
1901-1994-Confessed to: faking the famous Loch Ness Monster photo.

listverse.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">listverse.com... ssions/

Deathbed confessions are taken seriously in most cases because they are no longer in fear of mortal courts and prisons but may well be trying to pave its way to forgiveness in another court known only to religious belief. Hence a deathbed confession can be regarded as reliable. With this being said who's deathbed confession would you most want to hear and why?
edit on Sat Jun 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Every single US President.
Plus a lot of other world leaders, and others in power.

Oh, Edit to Add: Why? Because they know stuff. Stuff they don't tell us. Either because they are afraid or because they are addicted to power (which is actually a form of fear-- fear of losing said power, were they to 'show their cards.')
edit on 6/13/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If I get a chance to make a deathbed confession, it might be something like:

"I am a time traveler from the future. Do not elect Marvin Campbell to the Presidency. He will nuke Greenland and start World War 5."

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2013 by SeenAlot because: Took my foot out of my mouth.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Yes, presidents would be at the top of my list too, I think I would like to hear the deathbed confessions from both the father and son Bush's

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Politicians and lawyers would be the worst. They would purposely lie or misinform the masses one last time in hopes of getting a better position in the underworld.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Cheney's admission to field managing the 9/11 Attacks and the Anthrax Attacks follow-up operation.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was thinking about how some folks deathbed confession's would be rather lengthy like say...Hitler...could you imagine...His would probably be quite lengthy...

top topics

join