It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Orion Heaven?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you call it "mumbo jumbo" then you haven't learned anything from it. You don't mock things you have gained knowledge from.

a term of endearment.
if i refer to my dad as "my old man" or my grandma as "an old buzzard" am i mocking them? in a way yes, because of the relationship i have with them, i can see (human) faults in them
..a lotta sacred cows to knock down, eh?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Orion is organic. Heaven is other dimensional. So no, Orion isn't heaven.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Adam and Eve were black and Jesus was white.

Adam and Eve are a Summerian creation myth that was re-written and claimed by the Jews as their own. So there were no Adam and Eve. But just pretending that there was .... Adam and Eve and Jesus all would have been brown. Not white. Not black. But brown Middle Eastern/Persian. Going by the biblical description, the MYTHICAL Garden of Eden would be in Basra Iraq.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It is very hard to find the truth unless you accept the written word. I am interested in how you get to the conclusion that heaven will not be organic? One clue i believe points that it will be similar to here is found in scripture and that is the 7 day creation story and others where we see time represented by shorter times. This is evidence of one physical existence reflecting another. We will not leave the garden until we are responsible enough to dwell in heaven. We will have a spirit body that is just like Jesus had.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It is interesting, as the Masons tend to show the same thing in their lodges, that the theme of God is related to Jacob's Ladder and it extends from Earth into the Heavens above. aka--the Orion area.

masonic.wikidot.com...

The themes for God from the times of ancient Sumeria is just about extra-terrestrials, or aliens, not of Earth and they have names like Gods of Anu, Annunaki, Enki and Enlil. Enki is perceived as the father of the white genetics.

They came at several different times in Earth's ancient history and did some genetic manipulations on species.

The first and earliest were those linked with the black human and occurred some 200,000 years past.

The latter events, only 6,000 years past, occurred in Sumeria and made a white and blonde hair human, that some called the Shining Ones.

Most of the latter ones were considered highly intelligent and literate, and had advance knowledge and science.

So folks like Elijah, Enoch, and on down the line to Abraham were considered to be of the most recent genetics that came to spawn religions of Hebrew and Islam.

Folks like Jesus and David both had the genetic look of those of the Adam and Eve progeny, so they carried a special significance for religion.
edit on 19-6-2013 by MagnumOpus because: add url

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good reads:

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

Copy and Paste this URL into browser:

"http://lionsofzion.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/the-secret-of-orion-and-pleiades-in-yahwehs-grand-scheme-of-things/"

edit on 19-6-2013 by MagnumOpus because: URL fixes

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I came to my conclusions through the holy spirit/bible and the main thing i got is that color does not matter. I can't tell you why Jesus was white or Adam black but i know it to be true just the same as the connection between Jesus being described as a lion and the biggest statue of a loin on earth. He gave us many clues in scripture to where he is. I think what people need to know is that until we open the gate to orion in the sphinx then pleiades will always have this negative hold on our destiny.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am interested in how you get to the conclusion that heaven will not be organic?

"organic" means that death is involved. Death of plants to keep humans alive. Death of animals to keep humans alive. Death of skin cells and other bodily cells to keep the body going. But in Heaven there can't be death. That goes against the whole concept of Heaven. That's where I get that from ....

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It does not go against the whole concept because we will have eternal spirit bodies. I don't find it very hard to understand that Jesus rose after his death. Maybe we will have to change some of our definitions but he did show us the way. There is somewhere better but we all won't go.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Egypt's religion:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

It does not go against the whole concept because we will have eternal spirit bodies.

You have just proven my point. Eternal SPIRIT bodies. Not eternal organic bodies.
Those are two very different things.
Again ... Heaven can't be organic because that involves death and death is anti-heaven.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So if Jesus came from the father and returned where does the part fit with the empty tomb? Where is his body at now? What was it that Thomas stuck his finger into during his disbelief?

Heaven can't be organic because that involves death and death is anti-heaven.
Jesus showed us the way. He overcame death. He transformed his organic into something that is eternal. Yet he kept his flesh so maybe it is just hard for us to understand givin our set of parameters for what we know about life.
edit on 21-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

He transformed his organic into something that is eternal.

Exactly. It is no longer organic. It is not subject to the laws of this universe.
It has to be spiritual in nature and not organic like the bodies we have now.
Death can not be a part of heaven ... so the body can't be organic.
The cells in our bodies die ... the plants to eat have to die to keep our bodies going ...
we have other living organisms in our bodies like bacteria etc etc that live off us
and in us and are necessary for our bodies to function. They live and die.
All that has to go away or else it's not heaven. See?

So back to the opening post ... that is why I say that heaven is not Orion.
Heaven isn't organic. Orion is.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ok. I agree that death will not find us in heaven but what are your thoughts on his body and what he changed into? When he appeared to them he was really there so do you think that form of being in heaven will be physical yet eternal? or will nothing be physical in heaven even though he took something physical with him to heaven?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I have no idea what to expect in the after life. All I know is that heaven = life ... and therefore we can't be organic. Organic = death. "eye has not seen, ear has not heard,' ... that quote right there tells me we won't know what is coming until we get there.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Couple clues that point the way
GOD'S time is shorter than ours when referenced in scripture
Flesh has been taken to heaven a few different times
We were created in the image of GOD
1 Corinthians 15:42
42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable.
1 Corinthians 15:20
20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

(..not sure if mentioned this here earlier or in another topic 'jesus and satan, are they fallen angels')

if i remember this correctly here,,, paul speaks of the angels who kept not their first habitation (the word used for habitation is similar to a 'clothing' or the wearing of/having a "body") *note these are "angelic" bodies (the first habitation)

there are further references in the bible, describing how, this is the 'habitation' we strive for *which 'humans' are striving for..

well said Flyer, (starred) "the eye has not seen, the ear has not heard.."

i've enjoyed reading this topic. thanks for posting.

edit on 26-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: might be just repeating myself here, sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join