It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is Something More To the Black Forest Fire.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Please post any rumor, legend, anomalous story you are aware of in regard to the Black Forest of Colorado. There is something else going on here and I keep circling around it, but can't quite pin down what it is.

Here is a link I found today that heightened my anxiety about this event:

Black SUVs

The link is to what I normally consider a non-reputable source, with the occasional nugget of truth that can be used as a starting point to find the actual truth.

Personally, I see no credibility in the Russians are out to take over America thing. It is the black SUVs that got my attention.

Anyone with anything to contribute about their knowledge of the Black Forest of Colorado is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you to all thread participants.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Gawwdammit, DON'T LINK TO BEFORE ITS NEWS OR GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS WITHOUT A WARNING.

Both those places are hotbeds of computer viruses. Now I have to run a scan on my computer.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Always and I mean ALWAYS hover over the unidentified link before clicking on it!
2nd

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

There have recently been stories about Russians wearing DHS uniforms patrolling and performing traffic stops in the Kentucky/Tennessee area. It is believed that there are a bunch stationed there somewhere in Kentucky and they wear are working with/through DHS. Tennessee is one of those states where DHS is allowed to patrol the interstates and perform traffic stops and yes they drive black SUV's they are very easy to spot. On any given day in that state it is not uncommon to roll up on a few of them parked along side the interstate.

Regarding the Russian Spetznas this idea is not as far off as you might think. The Army base in Ft Carson recently hosted a training for Russian Spetznas teaching them to use US military arms and equipment. The Army has also trained in Russia with the Spetznas in the name of fighting terrorism.

It is also important to note that Spetznas are trained to speak perfect english.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Probably to condemn the area and then invoke Agenda 21 restrictions to prohibit rebuilding so the NWO can build a compound in the area (they will get bored underground real quick).

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yes, the PTB have had a hard on for Colorado for years. It is a hornets nest and unfortunately most of the locals are unaware of the things going on in their own backyard.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just because somebody saw "Russsians" in the area doesn't MEAN they're Russians.

We've been pouring BILLIONS into Georgia and the other former Soviet Territories.....they've been given US Federal Civil Servant jobs abroad filling our jobs doing military things abroad.....You'll find them on US Soil.

Same friends could set the fires, do a PSYOP to try and trick the public into thinking it was a Russian Operation....when we did it.

We've got "Russians", the Georgians and the others...working within the US now.

They have alll the Russian Military Gear mentioned in the article. They operate their own Russian cargo aircraft flying missions into the US....and moving our junk abroad. They could easily fly in their own "Russian Military Gear"....

Doesn't mean they're Russians. We've been giving them Billions.......now which Democrat would benefit from these Georgian Russian boys from setting wildfires.....

Looky at who's getting the Federal Contracts building all those new "OffRoad Buggies" for firefighters on the FBO.Gov Federal Contracting website.....you'll follow the money back to the "Handlers".

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I am so very sorry! Please know that I was not aware that particular site has malware. I have never had a problem from it, but I do regular maintenance and upkeep with CCleaner, AVG and Malwarebytes.

Please accept my sincere apology for the link to Before Its News. I was truly ignorant of it being a potential threat and have tried to edit my post, however I am unable because the time has exceeded the window of opportunity.

Most of the information in the linked article is a bit of a stretch, IMO. I suppose anything is possible however, but my point is, something is up over there and it seems like I'm not the only one trying to figure out what it is.
edit on 6/13/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The home of Steve and Beth Lee in Black Forest, Colorado, is possibly one of the most haunted locations in the world. The two-story log house and the five acres it is situated on is the site of some of the most incredible paranormal activity ever witnessed. Balls and streaks of light flit through the trees in the yard, the sounds of unexplained footsteps echo through the house, ghostly mist and apparitions show up in photographs, and a 100-year-old mirror seems to reflect otherworldly faces and figures. Even more intriguing is the fact that a lot of the paranormal activity has been witnessed by more than one person and also caught on film and videotape, including by the crew of the TV show Sightings.

what-when-how.com... use-black-forest-colorado-haunted-place/

NORAD admits having “surveillance units” in the area. The witnesses see soldier figures in full battle dress with M-16s pointed directly at the observer — motionless and disappearing when approached more closely. Another case involved Steve Lee”s brother and Bill walking into the woods and several other people see soldiers carrying 50mm cannons walk in after them. They have also seen an apparition of a person in a full decontamination suit!

Editor''s note: the following paragraph is from a second note that we received from Gary on the Lee family in Black Forest, CO:

One thing two, actually. The Lees figure that they have been broken into 150+ times as their burglar alarm records the entry of intruders. The FBI knows who the people handling the surveillance are but aren”t talking, of course. They supposedly have a written document that offers an “obscene” amount of money to buy the property and put the family in the ”Witness Protection” program! Never heard of that one before. –Gary

www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...

I am uploading maps of evacuation area and this person's home, which is located very near the undetermined point of origin for this devastating fire.
edit on 6/13/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
evacuation area

supposed point of origin

assessment record

approximate location of residence

supposed origin and approximate residence contrast

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

As shown on a very recent Strange Universe, they have had a state congressman visit their house and take pictures of phantom light beams and light-emitting spots in the picture of a mirror adjacent to the strongest anomaly area. Another picture exists of a man and a woman in the mirror who had glowing eyes. The congressman was called to look into government activity as a cause of some of the phenomena.

Government agents operate out of a neighbor's house, move equipment in-and-out, and generally harass the Lees. This harassment includes death threats, legal action of various types, and break-ins where the power to their house is shut off and then the agents walk in the front door. Nothing identifiably was taken, so the sheriff's department won't investigate further even though the battery-powered burglar alarm is set off.

more from archived article at thinkaboutit
www.stealthskater.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

As strange as it sounds, Mr. Lee believes he is the victim of an elaborate scheme by some agency of the US Government to harass him and his family using electromagnetic technologies. As bizarre as this sounds, he offers some interesting proof of his claims. Senator Duke claimed that he contacted the FBI on behalf of Mr. Lee and they would not return his phone call, although Duke said he could believe that Lee could be the target of some government harassment, claiming that he knew the El Paso County Sheriff had harassed Lee in the past. Duke would not elaborate on how he knew this. Duke was also asked to be on the ParaNet talk show on the Black Forest Haunting, but declined

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Black Forest area is directly east of an Air Force Academy. The allegedly haunted section is
in El Paso County, 15 miles northeast of Colorado Springs.

The Hopi have allegedly stated that this area is some type of portal.

The homeowner I've noted previously, alleges that he's been harassed by electronic surveillance from some type of government agency.

Now the entire area is being burned to the ground.

We also have allegations of Russian military in the area.

Something is going on here, and surely I'm not the only person with this suspicion??? Something is wrong with all of this and I hope someone sees this thread who can shed some additional light on what's actually taking place over there.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Apology accepted Feet, sorry I yelled at you.

Us old ladies have enough computer troubles without risking more... if I get virii, I have to bribe my friendly local repairman to help me with it, and we're both getting too old for the usual payment plans**...

** Pizza and beer, what were you thinking?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Please, no worries. No apology necessary except mine.

Pizza and beer sound fantastic. However, because I am a weak fool I was forced to decide between all or nothing. So after a lifetime of unsavory moments that were usually referred to as "hey, remember that time you were so drunk that.....", I decided it would have to be 'none.'
Having said all that, I have no problem being around others with more self-control who can enjoy a nice cold adult beverage on occasion.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I love a good conspiracy, but you really need to do some investigation of things like the weather and atmospheric conditions leading up to the fire on the 12th. What aspect do you suspect is strange ? Fires start in warm weather all the time and people lose their houses in those fires too.

I think that if you want to link things together and say there is something strange, it will need a few more lines of investigation other than the Mr Lee one which seems to be a bit weak to me. :-)

new topics

top topics

join