It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Extraterrestrial Snowden Moment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whilst doing my usual perusing on the net the other day I came across this interesting piece which goes over whistle blowers and the possible connection with UFO disclosure:

If we study carefully the events that lead to the Watergate style leak of NSA snooping recently, we can observe some hopeful signs as to an end to the UFO/ET cover-up. A small community of people has known about the massive surveillance of global citizens by the NSA for a long time, with a steady drip of whistleblowers coming forward on a regular basis. It’s not really that dissimilar to the drip of whistleblower leaks in the UFO community. It is possible that we have laid the groundwork for one courageous whistleblower, or small group of whistleblowers and media, to bring UFO/ET disclosure to the general public as has happened with the leak by Edward Snowden.

www.etupdates.com...

Personally I'm of the opinion that everytime a whistle blower comes forward, it encourages other whistle blowers to at least consider doing the same thing. And everytime someone does come forward, it's another chip at the wall of secrecy which exists between all of us and the truth

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I saw a metallic saucer fly over me in real life 1999. I know they exist and no one can ever fool me into forgetting what I saw first hand.

I know the Govt knows what's going on. They have to considering how real these things are.

They have the goods on not just ET, but on the "Nazi connection" as well.
I'd love to read over all of these documents.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

cool story....

this is my saucer, i saw it close, took a photo, when it was far, but still, my first ufo shot,

i believe it was not alien, but a strange looking military drone,,

this is for you, the pilot,,,,,,,, EPIC FAIL. BUSTED!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I dig the idea of a domino effect, UFO disclosure would be the icing on the cake, Heck, might even lead to the remains of Hoffa!
edit on 13-6-2013 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

cool story....

this is my saucer, i saw it close, took a photo, when it was far, but still, my first ufo shot,

i believe it was not alien, but a strange looking military drone,,

this is for you, the pilot,,,,,,,, EPIC FAIL. BUSTED!

Well technically the pilot still won because there is no way in hell anyone can identify what you saw in that picture. Still cool you got to experience it though.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm not really sure the governments of the world have anything to reveal that we don't already know, to be honest. The fact that whistleblowers like Snowden exist, and have existed in the past tells me there isn't really anything earth-shattering about UFOs that the US gov is hiding.
All I really want to hear from Obama (or any other world leader) is that there are things flying around in our airspace that highly anomalous. Period. At least this would spur the scientific community to take an honest look at the subject.
Just out of curiousity - is there evidence to show the government is really hiding something major? I know that their behavior is very strange regarding UFOs ("not of defense interest"), but I can't really think of anything off of the top of my head that would suggest a massive trove of knowledge beheld from the public.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What if the massive global push to create 2.4ghz wireless devices (which is a microwave frequency) and put those devices across every square inch of the planet has absolutely NOTHING to do with monitoring humans.....

what if.....they are using those microwave devices as a "Radar" to monitor the higher dimensional life forms our eyes can't see.....but those devices CAN. How many gaming systems, laptops, cellphones, ipads, wireless routers, and now wireless Electricity Power Meters do we all now have around us......might be for watching WHICH Humans are....being frequently visited by.....higher frequency-dimensional beings.

I think the TRUTH is even crazier than we all could imagine.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting find. I am totally unsure what any form of disclosure would reveal. That is one of the things that keeps me interested in the subject. UFOs exist (in the purest sense of the term). When a flying object cannot be identified then it is quite simply a UFO by definition. The genuine unknowns remain the mystery to be solved. It could be that there is a plethora of different answers.

For over half a century there have definitely been cover ups by governments and intelligence communities. In fact any attempts to get to the bottom of what is a genuine phenomena have been equally ridiculed, ignored and even polluted. We have to wonder why so much negative energy has been spent on the UFO topic? Maybe it is simply a massive cover up to protect military secrets? But then again maybe there is more to this.

A forced disclosure statement, if it ever happens, could range through a number of things.

It may be as little as admitting there are things in the sky that are nothing natural that we know of nor man-made, through finding a living microbe in the Solar System.It could be announcing we've received a distant signal verified to be from another intelligence. Perhaps even that we've found an alien artefact heading for Earth or even on Earth.

What I think we'd all be amazed by is if there was an admittance that aliens exist, they come and go as they please and we can't really do a thing about it. That's probably not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What is typically imagined as "Disclosure";( "My fellow Americans, what I have to share with you this evening may come as....") is quite frankly never going to happen.

There may be some admissions (forced or otherwise), but pretty much a blanket disclosure is not even on the table.

The "powers that be" are quite comfortable with slowly releasing tech at a steady stream, whilst keeping the most exotic advances locked up and compartmentalized.

Sorry if that saddens anyone.

X

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

Sad? No, but any kind of acknowledgement from TPTB on UFOs would be progress, the status quo can't remain forever

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
With the way current events are snowballing, the probability in my mind is increasing that they will play the alien card soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's OK, Big Bro knows best.
We "Can't Handle the Truth"

I would crush religion so they say....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Xatnys

Sad? No, but any kind of acknowledgement from TPTB on UFOs would be progress, the status quo can't remain forever

Where is there hard evidence that "TPTB" knows something we do not, what the average "UFOlogist" doesn't know already? Hint: X-Files don't count.

I am talking about good evidence that the gvt is hiding substantial facts. In the last, 50 or 60 years, there is NO solid evidence that the gvt knows more than we do..all those stories ranging from Bob Lazar to Corso to Roswell or MJ12 files etc. are dubious or inconclusive....if not plain made-up BS.

If it's the case the gvt hides such an extraordinary secret, why is it that the only people who are occasionally coming forward are some clowns who go on the C2C show - and not some credible people who can provide substantial proof?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

that's why we're due for a return of the real bosses. to give us a technology upgrade.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

reply to post by Xatnys

Where is there hard evidence that "TPTB" knows something we do not, what the average "UFOlogist" doesn't know already? Hint: X-Files don't count.

I am talking about good evidence that the gvt is hiding substantial facts. In the last, 50 or 60 years, there is NO solid evidence that the gvt knows more than we do..all those stories ranging from Bob Lazar to Corso to Roswell or MJ12 files etc. are dubious or inconclusive....if not plain made-up BS.

If it's the case the gvt hides such an extraordinary secret, why is it that the only people who are occasionally coming forward are some clowns who go on the C2C show - and not some credible people who can provide substantial proof?

Do you think UFOs are military test planes?

Also, very rarely will you see UFOs being discussed in a serious manner on a prime time show because the government doesn't want people interested. UFOs exist, they are worldwide:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why doesn't the government want people interested? There is a cover up, the question is what?

And, I stopped watching the X-Files years ago

edit on 13-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

reply to post by Xatnys

Yeah, it's all hypothetical discussion on this end, isn't it?

Even more so, it alludes to the reasoning that disclosure as many fanatics would like to see, will not happen in that manner. Simply put, as far as most people know, the "it" may not even exist.

If _____ exists Then _____ can be revealed; Else moot point anyway..

So yeah, may mean nothing at all at the end of the day.

X

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I was thinking along the same lines. There is something wrong with the coverage of this and the fact that the alternative media outlets aren't mentioning related material like ECHELON; I expect incompetence from the commercial media but anyone that has researched the subject should have know of ECHELON and reported on it, yet neither the alternative outlets or Snowden did.

This led me to consider the possibility that this might be part of a controlled disclosure operation and that he might not even be a real whistleblower at all. Further more I suspect that ECHELON might involve the use of alien technology. I went into this more in Is Prism ECHELON by another name? with Roswell technology?,

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If the U,S gorvernement would come out of the closet and say that ufo's are a real phenomena and that they come from space, that would be the best way for them to get away with what they know. No one would believe the governement and people would think they are just using ufos to hide something else.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Disclosure will not originate from the government, and the disclosure movement is not designed around that endeavor. It is public awareness that is the key to all of it. It will happen when the educated public reaches a critical mass and demands it. The disclosure movement is focused on educating people, and I think it will eventually succeed.

When enough public pressure is put on this subject, then the answers will come out. The power of our solidarity in this is the key to not only the subject of UFO's. but just about every other problem we have with how our government works. Think of the implications this would have on wars, poverty, violence, education, jobs..... We are the key, and we will not have what "we" want until "we" collectively demand it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
S+f,this is something that I was also thinking about.

top topics

join