It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Xnibiru
Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure....

READ FULL HERE........

Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.

I thought Beck had taken a tentative step toward sanity over the past 12 months, but apparently not.

One of the biggest problems with these conspiracy theorist shock jocks is that they're all fighting for the same audience. The moment their ratings start to dip they have to reach into the big ol' bag of crazy for some kind of sensationalist stunt to claw back the punters.

I'm not Glenn Beck or Alex Jones, so I don't know what it's like to be a desperate attention whore with a fancy microphone and my own net-based radio show. But from what I've seen, it's a full time job involving an awful lot of stress.

No wonder they're always screaming...
edit on 13/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

Man, you must know a lot!
So much for conspiracy theories, so much for Edward Snowden telling the porkies that no one is denying. I'll never believe another conspiracy theory, thank you so bloody much.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Oh, I agree that Beck does whatever looks profitable and doesn't break laws. It's part of why I stopped watching him a long time ago. I stopped going to his site for the most part too. I was a occasional comment contributor to stories over there for awhile and then his people ran a story, originally sourced to Alex Jones, saying U.S. fighters had bombed an Iranian Oil refinery early last year if memory serves for timing. Real headliner type story too. Some carried it to post here I believe.

The problem was, as accurate as the story was for having actually happened? It happened within the first year of the Iraq invasion. Not a year ago. The difference in timing was the difference between an "oops.....did we do that??" kind of stupid mistake in the fog of war and an outright ACT of war. It was also the difference between reporting and tabloid journalism. I made my personal decision on which I viewed his to be.

I just think he's as likely to be affiliated with the CIA as I am to be Santa Clause in disguise.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Glenn Beck will be the hottest name on media next few days. Trust me.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Well, he'll be a big name or he'll recreate the Geraldo moment at Al Capone's vault.

I'm betting on the vault moment myself...but that's just me. I'll never forget that. Talk about a moment to define anti-climax and media disasters.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Oh, I agree that Beck does whatever looks profitable and doesn't break laws. It's part of why I stopped watching him a long time ago. I stopped going to his site for the most part too. I was a occasional comment contributor to stories over there for awhile and then his people ran a story, originally sourced to Alex Jones, saying U.S. fighters had bombed an Iranian Oil refinery early last year if memory serves for timing. Real headliner type story too. Some carried it to post here I believe.

The problem was, as accurate as the story was for having actually happened? It happened within the first year of the Iraq invasion. Not a year ago. The difference in timing was the difference between an "oops.....did we do that??" kind of stupid mistake in the fog of war and an outright ACT of war. It was also the difference between reporting and tabloid journalism. I made my personal decision on which I viewed his to be.

I just think he's as likely to be affiliated with the CIA as I am to be Santa Clause in disguise.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

If there is something that would shake congress, what would that take I suppose is what we should be asking, (taking Beck at his word of course) I mean, Beck is talking about America so far so it's local and no aliens, no big black balls whizzing toward us etc. Why would this guy he talks about be so #e scared. A single document?
Lets speculate, Obama's BC up again, (groan) missing nukes, no gold in Fort Knox, proof of a money grab of Leo Wanta's trillions by ex-presidents, Guns to Al Qaeda/Ambassador Stevens, or that Obama farts a lot after lunch...(that would certainly clear the congress) or something else?
edit on 13-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is a "sensationalist" he is just trying to cause a response from the NSA and the government to then have probable cause to push his agenda, if he did have any information that will damage the system in any way he would be shot down in not time

So to even think that he can warn the system with exposure is just grasping air.

But it will be interesting to find out what he have to say.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
if he has nothing

all hes doing is trying to get viewers riding the whistleblower hype train

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I can guess at a couple things it could be....and if it's one thing in particular..I'll be dumping some documents myself within an hour of Beck's announcement. I'll bet you cash money, others will be too. A number of others.

There are things this Government has done since 9/11 that no media outlet have even hinted at or know to ask about. They wouldn't believe it unless told by someone who was a part of it.

I'm pretty much leaving it there but to say what I have before on this. There are all kinds of reasons each of us was drawn to ATS. There are all kinda of reasons we each spend the varying amounts of time, close to the new topics feed and watching...closely at times...what topics are being posted and what detail is being released.

There absolutely ARE things from the last 13 years that, if made public with credible support, would bring down this Government. They are also things this Government would kill to keep quiet and that isn't a guess by any stretch of the imagination. It's also why I will not be the first voice in a couple topics. I'll damn sure join the chorus the instant it's broken though.

I can only hope, given how far Snowden has already kicked the door open for others to follow? Someone from those programs has finally chosen to step forward and make a few things right.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I doubt truly anything to see here. The last big leak I remember was Nj Sen Mendez ? Was buying underage hookers. He is still a senator.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

I can guess at a couple things it could be....and if it's one thing in particular..I'll be dumping some documents myself within an hour of Beck's announcement. I'll bet you cash money, others will be too. A number of others.

There are things this Government has done since 9/11 that no media outlet have even hinted at or know to ask about. They wouldn't believe it unless told by someone who was a part of it.

I'm pretty much leaving it there but to say what I have before on this. There are all kinds of reasons each of us was drawn to ATS. There are all kinda of reasons we each spend the varying amounts of time, close to the new topics feed and watching...closely at times...what topics are being posted and what detail is being released.

There absolutely ARE things from the last 13 years that, if made public with credible support, would bring down this Government. They are also things this Government would kill to keep quiet and that isn't a guess by any stretch of the imagination. It's also why I will not be the first voice in a couple topics. I'll damn sure join the chorus the instant it's broken though.

I can only hope, given how far Snowden has already kicked the door open for others to follow? Someone from those programs has finally chosen to step forward and make a few things right.

Yes, it's not that the media don't say, its that they won't say. The Guardian has said more than once that there are stories they "wouldn't touch with a bargepole" you only need to google that expression to see what pops up.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah just like during the Boston bombings when he was gonna divulge news that "was going to shock the power structure"

It's just to draw more viewers to The Blaze. No thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Agreed. There is the level where we all sit and make good talk of 'They'll come shut you up for that!' and it's great fun at times to indulge in that speculation. It's all just speculation and generally? Fantasy for that being real. Most of the time.

Then there is the level where ...Well, you don't even mention topics because the threats aren't speculative and in some cases, have made themselves very clear to know exactly who will be doing the shutting up part if it came to that.

I think we're moving into that second level and where I never honestly thought I'd see things go. It's not a BAD thing to see...well, I have very mixed feelings, to be honest. A hell of a lot of good people will get hurt on some things being made public for their sheer existence. However, a lot of people also need to know the truth of what happened to people they knew and loved.

Hell with anyone among TPTB who think otherwise. Just crack the door open....is all so many ask. Just crack it a little and it'll be a stampede to take the ugly thing right off the hinges.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If I were to have the information that Beck says he has I sure wouldn't broadcast it to the world 24 hours in advance! You might as well stick a target on you back and scream "Shoot Me!". Nothing will come of this!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

and it is yours if you pay 19.95 but wait act now and get the second one at half price just pay extra S$H fee.... yes it is a book.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Glenn Beck says

Alright ! I been waiting for ..... Wait, Beck ? Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Xnibiru

Glenn Beck says

Alright ! I been waiting for ..... Wait, Beck ? Nevermind.

I also think it's a book.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'd never read Beck as the kind to be recruited. He's a Believer for one and strikes me as the true deep kind that actually follows it, not just says it.

I honestly don't know enough about Beck to have an opinion... however, I'll just point out that many people would say similar to what you wrote above, about someone like Alex Jones.... who many (myself included) believe is a CIA agent or at least an "asset."

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

www.youtube.com...#
Did anyone already post this video clip of Beck making the announcement?

edit on 13-6-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru
Glenn Beck will be the hottest name on media next few days. Trust me.

What is your purpose with the LOL symbols after your sentence.

Is your thread a joke?

Do you seriously trust Beck to deliver the goods? if so why insinuate your joking around?

When is this due, how long to wait?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a Marketing gimic. Just think how much his viewer totals will go up, by announcing this. Im not saying he doesnt have anything, but its Glenn

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join