It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryans were the Destroyers of Indian Civilization.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The color coded racism that started in India as far as I know is to be found all across the globe this lends itself into shadism among various dark skinned populations, for those who don't know what shadism is,shadism is a form of internal hate and discrimination based on color of folks in the same ethnic group sometimes same family,the modern form of it set the liter-skinned above the darker-skinned in ascending order the latest form of this was introduced by folks like the British widely practiced in the Caribbean and in places like southern Africa while there is push back from from newly liberated dark peoples it's stench still lingers in the air like a stale fart.

The only color coded shadism that I am a where of that worked in the reverse where the dark ones determined who got power based on a Black on top everyone else beneath them was in some part of ancient China.But for the most part this seemed to be a system of repression through divide and conquer that Northern Lite-skinned Eurasians imposed dark-skinned southerners when they gained power over them.

Note^ not a Yi but a Black Mongolian now mixed out some of them today are only moderately dark, however his type is recorded on silk screen prints in both China and Japan.

Many of the Yi in Liangshan and northwestern Yunnan practiced a complicated form of slavery. People were split into the nuohuo or Black Yi (nobles), qunuo or White Yi (commoners), and slaves. White Yi were free and could own property and slaves but were in a way tied to a lord. Other ethnic groups were held as slaves.
Auguste François visited their community one hundred years ago,those are black yi warriors,they thought black is noble,even thought their blood is black,and they afen took fair skinned Han Chinese,Tibetans and Huis as their slaves

Nuohuo," meaning "black Yi," was the highest rank of society. Being the slave-owning class, Nuohuo made up 7 per cent of the total population. The black Yis controlled people of the other three ranks to varying degrees, and owned 60 to 70 per cent of the arable land and a large amount of other means of production. The black Yis were born aristocrats, claiming their blood to be "noble" and "pure," and forbidding marriages with people of the other three ranks. They despised physical labour, lived by exploiting the other ranks and ruled the slaves by force.

Though the black Yi slave owners could not kill, sell or buy Qunuo at will, they could transfer or present as a gift the power of control over Qunuo. They could even give away Qunuo as the compensation for persons they had killed and use Qunuo as stakes. So, Qunuo had no complete personality of their own, though they were not slaves. "Ajia" made up one third of the population, being rigidly bound to black Yi or Qunuo slaveowners, who could freely sell, buy and kill them. "Xiaxi" was the lowest rank, accounting for 10 per cent of the population.

They had no property, personal rights or freedom, and were regarded as "talking tools." They lived in damp and dark corners in their masters' houses, and at night had to curl up with domestic animal to keep warm. Supervised by masters, Xiaxi did heavy housework and farm work all the year round. They wore rags and tattered sheepskins, and lived on wild roots and leftovers. Slave owners inflicted all sorts of torture on those who were rebellious, fettered them with iron chains and wooden shackles to prevent them from escaping. Like domestic animals, Xiaxi could be freely disposed of as chattels, ordered about, insulted, beaten up, bought and sold, or killed as sacrifices to gods.
anthrocivitas.net...

Let me add before it is said I am not saying the dark-skinned or black folks did not gain control over white or lite-skinned folks but the the only example I can point to where they set up a racist system based on color is the above,if someone have other examples pls share.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by Spider879 because: To add more info

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

I'm not sure what you are stating here. Are you saying that the Yi are Africans? The images in the link you provided are of a Asiatic people

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Your image looks like monk Damo, founder of Shaolin Temple, an Indian monk from South India he was not African!

BTW the guy in your video is just pissed because he belonged to a low cast in India, he is lecturing to a bunch of afrocentrics because they are similar, he wants to claim the aryan culture and they want to claim the Egyptian culture...they are one in mind.
edit on 12-6-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I'm not sure what you are stating here. Are you saying that the Yi are Africans? The images in the link you provided are of a Asiatic people

No I am saying these were dark/black Asians still to be found on the Asian mainland to the south and in the isles of the Pacific, but the discrimination mirrors those in Africa and else where except in the case of the Yi who reversed it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Your image looks like monk Damo, founder of Shaolin Temple, an Indian monk from South India he was not African!

BTW the guy in your video is just pissed because he belonged to a low cast in India, he is lecturing to a bunch of afrocentrics because they are similar, he wants to claim the aryan culture and they want to claim the Egyptian culture...they are one in mind.
edit on 12-6-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Didn't say the Dravidian were Africans I thought I made that clear when I said I dis-agree with his claim and off course he is pissed why should he not be for that's the whole point, how did he and his people became low caste and out caste ,and Dravidian culture pre-dates that so the so called Aryans,Kemeties are Africans predominantly black if you will no amount of hand wringing is gonna change that, but lets keep on topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Dravidian people are not low cast people, they themselves have the three casts among themselves.

India has actually had several waves or invasions, the Aryans are only one, the Danavins was another. The Dravidians themselves were invaders who displaced the aboriginal peoples of that land. The Dravidians say themselves that their Dravidian architecture was first taught to them by a Danavin called Maya.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Replying to this thread way late because there was no Electricity for two days here due to monsoon

Anyways Dravidian's are not In the Lower Caste 'In todays Time'. and it has to happen due to So much of MIxing of races in India. And LUXUS you are just pointing out that from the history of past 200 years. The situation wasn't the same Way back that time. You can check the Changes in the way Aryans were pointed in Mythological books.
In Ramayana, The Villain of the Story The Ravan Is Aryan. But the Hero of the story is Anarya i.e. Not an Aryan.
But in Mahabharata which was written much much later, the India was being Ruled by the Aryans so storyline shifted to Aryans and now in the Stories The Evil places was Given to the Non Aryans.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hitler was wrong about a lot of things, one of which was his mistaken identity of who the Aryans were or who he thought he was, it is laughable just about how much historical facts get twisted when people do not truly study their history or actually know any, lets put this to bed right now, Europeans are not aryans and aryans should not be confused with european germanic peoples, nordic people or the like, aryans are more closely associated with semitic darker skinned people, more closely resembling persian(Iranians) going all the way back to Darius I, or possibly close to 13,000 years ago the Iranians were calling themselves Aryans, how it got twisted in the 1930's-1940's I am unsure but the Nazis were suffering from a severe identity crisis, and this mistaken usage and identity is still unfortunately occurring today.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Hear, hear! At last somebody got it right.

I haven't really kept my promise to participate in this thread yet, but there hasn't really been any need for me to.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by konig

Well , I'm an Aryan and am quite offended by your baseless claims . Do you have any proof ?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Yes, about Hitlers obsession about Aryans in India. After World War 2 there were very less men left in Germany and to create new generation they were not sufficient. So German Mercenaries were all over India to make Us Indians met with German Women. Not just that. If they met successfully with German Women they were offered high paid Jobs in Germany, Houses Cars etc. Ignorance put Prostitution to a Way Advanced level.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Well show me the proof that you are Aryan then

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
*pops back in, yes, continued "good dark man", "bad whitey" circle jerk, pops back out*

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by konig

As I am sure you know in India asuras are considered evil and the Devas are good yet if you look at the Iranian whos Zoroastrian religion is equally old you will find that they say that the Devas are evil and the Asuras are good, actually their god is called Asura Mazda. If you look at older Indian text you see that there was a time when the asuras were not considered evil. Indra in old text is called an asura but in later times they stopped saying that due to political reasons and I'm sure you know that Maya was an Asura who did not come from India but traveled there after Tripura was destroyed.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
@OP..... It is delusional to think a bunch of nomadic warriors not only ''destoyed'' the more established Indus Valley civilization...but also settled down to suddenly produce Indias literature, sciences, religion and philosophy. Thats like claiming the Europes culture is a by-product of barbaric invasions over the ages. The idea does not hold any water. __________________________________________________________ The entire ''aryan invasion'' theory is flawed as it rests on wrong interpretation of archaeological evidence... like the discovery of a mass grave automatically became ''evidence'' for an ''invasion'' and a ''massacre''. They basically interpreted findings to fit a theory they started off with. Another thing is that non-Indians were wrongly interpreting Indian literature and thats how the fiasco over the idea that ''aryan=white'' started. ''Aryan'' referred only to virtues and the texts state that it was possible for one to become ''aryan'' and also lose his status as ''aryan'' by virtue of his deeds. so if ''aryan'' meant ''white'', is it possible for one to become ''white'' or lose his ''whiteness''? _________________________________________________________ The truth is that both light skinned and dark skinned people existed on the Indian subcontinent as a result of pre-historic migration...and it was they who over ages produced the language, literature, philosophy and religion of India INSIDE India. Sanskrit and ''aryan'' symbols went FROM India to Europe, not the other way round.
edit on 10-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The funny part is, when people talk about India, the use Veda as the start of it. The Dravidian existed in the land before Aryan(indo-iranians, not "white") came through the indus valley to settle in the north.

Among vedic knowledge, the northern settlers did introduce the dreaded caste system and other system and the dark skinned people got pushed down to south that is now known as Tamil Nadu.

Tamil, a language that existed during Sanskrit era and still lives. Slowly its fading away with genocide and mixing of Urdu and Hindi in india.

South is adopting many northern lifestyle etc.

The Hinduism we have now is a mixture of Vedic religion and the original Dravidian Hinduism(or w/e it was called)... the Dravidian has female goddess etc. It was easier for them to merge than introduce a new one.

The original god and goddess is still worshiped in the southern part of the country among the gods in the "new" Hinduism.

Talking about such division is looked down by people, and they wanna let bygones be bygones, which is good i guess. But there are still that "we are better than them" attitude.

The Hitler's Aryan terminology is not the same as India's Aryans. tho Hitler was obsessed with India's past... he did pick up the word Aryan and Swastika from India among many other investigations into its mythology.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

This could be a history lesson if you want to listen to it ...

www.youtube.com...

Very touchable!

edit on 10/4/2014 by DietJoke because: Edited to swap may for could!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

luciddream
The funny part is, when people talk about India, the use Veda as the start of it. The Dravidian existed in the land before Aryan(indo-iranians, not "white") came through the indus valley to settle in the north.
The light skinned people being referred as ''aryans'' had already migrated to that region known now as India during prehistoric times. There is no real evidence for a forced invasion by light skinned tribes. Even if there was one, they would have gotten absorbed into the indigenous population that already was comprised of light skinned people...along with dark skinned people.

Among vedic knowledge, the northern settlers did introduce the dreaded caste system and other system and the dark skinned people got pushed down to south that is now known as Tamil Nadu.

Nobody got pushed anywhere! From what I've read, indian literature contain NO records exist of invasions and migration... We could expect at least the invaded natives to have some record or at least an oral tradition about their so called ''mass migration'' or ''invasion''...but they simply don't seem to exist. As for the caste system, its actual origins are debateable. It was based on labour and the role one played in society, but wasn't necessarily a division by race.

Tamil, a language that existed during Sanskrit era and still lives. Slowly its fading away with genocide and mixing of Urdu and Hindi in india.

No such thing happening. Tamil is not ''fading'' away. Tamil is still flourishing with its own literature, music and movie industry.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Credenceskynyrd
in summary - peaceful smart dark people - violent not so smart whitey

*pops back in, yes, continued "good dark man", "bad whitey" circle jerk, pops back out*

Absolute ignorance.

There is no white and black here. Word does not revolve around those two colours. It it were, it should be revolving around Chinese and Indians(majority lol)

The Aryan's are not "white" and Dravidian's are not "black".

Unlike the popular Hitler's Aryan term, he was a misguided fool, he thought Aryan was the European "white" like you are thinking of.

It was not, it was Iranian type of "white". Dravidian on the other hand were not black, they are similar to present day Tamils and other branches of Dravidian, sorta like darker brown folks?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OP ,I don't trust you.I don't believe a advanced civilization(and good at science) could destroyed by a group of relatively backward people .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join