It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryans were the Destroyers of Indian Civilization.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is my first thread on ATS so don't be too harsh on me.
I am from India, and i have been seeing and reading many things about our really Advanced Ancient Indian aka Aryan Civilization. You all might have heard about it in many book, many TV shows like Ancient Aliens, Hitler’s Heavy obsession with his own Aryan race considering them to be too Intelligent, Advanced and rich with knowledge. So I thought maybe in my first thread I will do the job of Myth busters on ATS.

MYTH:- A long time ago on the Land far far Away in the parts of India was residing a very developed, Intelligent, Advanced Civilization named Aryan Civilization who were so Developed that they had access to the Flying vehicles called Vimanas, were able to use Nuclear Weapons in warfare’s, The Nine books and many more.

Busting the Myth:-
I am not going to comment on the existence of the things I described above as there could be many views about it. But for one point the Civilization was surely way advanced than in the other parts of the world. But the Civilization was not of The Aryans.
Aryans were of the Nordic race from the Parts of Europe.( It all been before 2000BC so there is too much of time Uncertainty so I am going to avoid that) Meanwhile in India another race, was developed from their African Descendents called The Dravidians . The Dravidians were very peaceful race as the whole part of their lives they mostly spent on Science. They were not as advanced as the stories say but they surely were as advanced as the Sumerians.
The whole Dravidian society was on way peak on their wisdom at certain point still they avoided doing the developments for the War zone as there wasn’t any War occurred there for few centuries.
Then arrived the Nordic People from the West called Aryans. Not so advanced in the Knowledge front, but they did have the weapons that they easily got the hold of entire Dravidian Race as they being entirely powerless without any weaponry.
Then the Aryans brought the slavery, made the Dravidians slaves, denied there every right to educate themselves. Brought the religion to this Part, brought new stories, new gods, telling the people that it’s the god that made them slaves, not the Aryans. The whole society was brainwashed. Without the education Dravidians went becoming more powerless. All the wisdom they earned during their times was lost in time. The Aryans called themselves the Rulers of the land in the name of God Brahma calling themselves Brahmins. And they kept calling the Dravidians Kshudras. In the time Aryans changed the whole parts of the history and tried to destroy every part of the work done by the Dravidians.
After few centuries the entire Civilization went totally downhill. Instead of working in the fields of creating something, the entire combined civilization went into the society of pretentious fools.
So my point here is the Aryans were totally War loving fools who destroyed the every chance of a Civilization to grow into a powerful Human society and threw the entire population into darkness for thousands of years.
Someone has said this:
The Biggest Cover-up in Human History is Human History itself.

(sorry for bad English)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well man that was a cool read, I love the idea, and also changes an idea of why Hitler really liked the Aryan race
prehaps not so divine afterall
edit on 10-6-2013 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Other stories say that the original Nordic gods like Odin, were actually Trojans fleeing defeat from the Greeks:

en.wikipedia.org...

dancingfromgenesis.wordpress.com... of-dardanus-lydian-pelasgian-possibilities-relationships-anchises-aeneas-ascanius-roots-of-ancient-br/

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by konig

I don't know why more people don't know this. I had to be told when I was about 23ish so I had to be told too, I just don't know why it's not standard knowledge.

There are a lot of freaky things that Americans aren't aware of, but would probably like to be. For instance, Tibetan and Nepalese Buddhist military might during their feudal theocratic era. Scary #.

Good thread, I hope it goes far.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
in summary

- peaceful smart dark people

- violent not so smart whitey

interesting and novel narrative, yawn
edit on 10-6-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by konig

I thought you were describing the genocide of the American Indian in America. Well, you could be. Don't know what it is about the history of whites in the world. From every country in Europe they spread out upon the world and "colonized" (enslaved) and by that enslavement exploited the natural resources for material gain. I thought it was the British Empire that did that in India, by the way? And the "Belgian" Congo, "French" Africa and IndoChina, "Dutch" East Indies, Spanish Conquistadors in Central and South America. Romans, Greeks, Germans, etc. Bunch of elitist, entitled, self-serving materialists. Bah, Humbug...

To the victors go the spoils. And they write the history too.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by konig

I thought you were describing the genocide of the American Indian in America. Well, you could be. Don't know what it is about the history of whites in the world. From every country in Europe they spread out upon the world and "colonized" (enslaved) and by that enslavement exploited the natural resources for material gain. I thought it was the British Empire that did that in India, by the way? And the "Belgian" Congo, "French" Africa and IndoChina, "Dutch" East Indies, Spanish Conquistadors in Central and South America. Romans, Greeks, Germans, etc. Bunch of elitist, entitled, self-serving materialists. Bah, Humbug...

To the victors go the spoils. And they write the history too.

The Europeans were rather efficient at colonization but other cultures also conquered, enslaved and colonized. The British were able to take control of India due to the disarray of the nations there when they arrived. These countries disliked each other far more than the Brits (and the French, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedes and Danish) and the British were able to play one side against the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by konig

great thread, man,,, i have a gut feeling also, that some terrible, insanely wide spread war, was fought,
in the distant past...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

British did that to India just a few years back. the Described part happened way before.
and yes its not just a nation to blame. An entire human tendency to Conquer and Destroy is to blame.
War has always taken the human progress way downhill. The Conquer always tends to destroy the Relics of the one who got defeated and thus Destroys the ladder that certain civilization has risen throughout the hardwork of ages.

@Credenceskynyrd

Yes i know, It is mostly because i could not give a very good references to whatever i wrote here. It is all because my people were not allowed to write or read or take any sort of education till last 60 years so the story's came flowing from Mouth to Mouth way.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by konig

great thread, man,,, i have a gut feeling also, that some terrible, insanely wide spread war, was fought,
in the distant past...

Considering the evidence we have today that seems hardly possible perhaps you could explain further?

There probably WAS wide spread raiding as is evidenced by contact with nomadic and sedentary tribes during our later history. If you mean that you are partially correct if you mean a world wide conflict between nation or city states, no.

Large armies starved in ancient times and small ones were beaten - until siege craft could be developed, logistics improved and enough men could begin to specialize in the warfare 'caste'.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

i just have this feeling,, no evidence what so ever,,, that there has been a great war between
intelligence and ignorance,, in the times when heroes still walked the earth,,, but its just a gut feeling,,,

i practice trance and meditation, and i once saw a vision of this war, my imagination dated it about twenty to thirty
thousand years ago,,, but as i said, no evidence besides my "guts" and mind..

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by konig

Interesting read.
Have you got any supportive evidence?

Some great 'ancient' Indian literature etc - I've read parts of the Mahabharata, keep on meaning to read it all along with the Ramayana.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand that the earliest Vedic texts are even older.

I suspect that there's an element of truth in most ancient texts and myths etc, much of which may be lost in translation.
I think it's also important to consider how less technologically 'advanced' people would view, relate and explain events and machinery etc of a more technologically 'advanced' people.

reply to post by intrptr

Don't know what it is about the history of whites in the world. From every country in Europe they spread out upon the world and "colonized" (enslaved)

Why do you single out 'whites' and Europeans?
You conveniently forget about things like The Mongols and their empire building and people they massacred.
Or the Hittites, Assyrians, Persians.
Or what about The Mayans and Aztecs who 'sacrificed' up to 250,000 people per year, most of whom were captives from defeated tribes from their empire building.

More or less everywhere humans have migrated to and settled there have been empires, and those empires were built upon the defeat and subjugation of conquered people - Europeans are by no means unique in this.

I don't know why you have to turn this thread into some sort of guilt ridden hate fest against 'white Europeans'?

Personally I'm just interested in the OP's perspective of something that has interested me for years - I just wish he had provided some links etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The "Aryans" were central Asian horsemen, akin to modern Afghans, Uzbeks, and such and were hardly "white".
It was their use of the horse that gave them a leg up on the Indus civilization. The people of the Indus had no knowledge of the horse.
That aside it was the global climate change of 4000 ish years ago that sealed the fate of the Indus people as well as several other civilizations.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is no biological determinative to aggression for over a thousand yrs ago there was a view by the ancients living in the south ex; Romans and others that the northern tribes were excessively prone to violence and these were the Romans talking here,so alot have to do with the culture and ethos of the time,for today it's the northerners who are less turbulent,I am thinking of countries like Sweden,Denmark,Iceland,Norway etc

Vitruvius Polio (1st century BC) in his book, On Architecture, wrote the following passage about the different innate attributes of people: "Now while the southern peoples are of acute intelligence and infinite resource, they give way when courage is demanded because their strength is drained away by the sun; but those who are born in colder regions by their fearless courage are better equipped for the clash of arms, yet by their slowness of mind they rush on without reflection, and through lack of tactics are balked of their purpose Italy presents good qualities which are tempered by admixture from either side both north and south, and are consequently unsurpassed. And so, by its policy, it curbs the courage of the northern barbarians; by its strength, the imaginative south. Thus the divine mind has allotted to the Roman state an excellent and temperate region in order to rule the world.
endingstereotypes.org...

Contrast with say Mali of a thousand yrs ago vs the hell hole it is today

Ibn Battuta wrote: "The Blacks are seldom unjust, and have a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Their sultan shows no mercy to anyone who is guilty of the least act of it. There is complete security in the country. Neither traveler nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence. They do not confiscate the property of any white ) man who dies in their country, even if it be uncounted wealth. On the contrary, they give it into the charge of some trustworthy person among the whites , until the rightful heir takes possession of it."45 He also recorded that, "Woman were shown more respect than men

However in the case of India something very ugly must have happened which ties it to the cast system from which they can't get out of easily for it's bound up in the religion a kind of sanctified racism I don't know what the O.P's thoughts on this guy below.

An interesting look at the history of Black Asians from their point of view please click the rest of the interview a meeting between African Americans and Dravidian Blacks Dr. Velu Annamalai .

Mind you despite his claims I don't think the Dravidians are Africans although both can be considered black were there contacts..yes we have textual evidence for that,deserves it's own thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by konig

A star and flag for bringing up something not many of our fellow-members from the West are familiar with. However, your facts as stated aren't quite correct, even with what little is known. For example, Aryans weren't from Europe, but probably somewhere in Central Asia. The linkage of Dravidians with Africa is also debatable.

I've got to do some other things to now, but I'll be back with more later. Watch this space!

edit on 10/6/13 by Astyanax because: a verb.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Nordic,Caucasian people were from the Parts of Baltic. And i guess baltic is in the Europe.
And it is said that in the Early stages of Human Evolution Africans went west, few situated in India and the Others went more way east.
Also Another Leg up for Aryans was they were Fire Worsheepers, And the Natives were Tree Worshipers. So after conquering them the first thing they did was to Destroy everything. They Brought their own Bible named Manusmriti.
In which they wrote all the evil rules to deny the natives and Women any right to progress.

There were rules like if a kshudra tries educate himeself through any other means, His tounge must be cut off, Hot oil should be put in his ears, and His eyes should be removed.

Through the ways of Manusmriti , Aryans brought the Ugly Caste system in India.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by konig
reply to post by intrptr

British did that to India just a few years back. the Described part happened way before.
and yes its not just a nation to blame. An entire human tendency to Conquer and Destroy is to blame.
War has always taken the human progress way downhill. The Conquer always tends to destroy the Relics of the one who got defeated and thus Destroys the ladder that certain civilization has risen throughout the hardwork of ages.

@Credenceskynyrd

Yes i know, It is mostly because i could not give a very good references to whatever i wrote here. It is all because my people were not allowed to write or read or take any sort of education till last 60 years so the story's came flowing from Mouth to Mouth way.

War does not always lead to a loss of technology, in fact war in many cases increases the rate of technological progress. A sad fact but a true one although yes there are many disasters in war creating that loss of technology such as the fall of the Roman Empire (imagine them without war to create an empire, a lot less technological advancement I imagine) and the sacking of Alexandria, I'm genuinely pissed off that the library of Alexandria was sacked, so much knowledge...gone.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by konig
This is my first thread on ATS so don't be too harsh on me.
I am from India, and i have been seeing and reading many things about our really Advanced Ancient Indian aka Aryan Civilization.

I would recommend other books over this one, which is full of misinformation.

Aryans were of the Nordic race from the Parts of Europe.( It all been before 2000BC so there is too much of time Uncertainty so I am going to avoid that)

Actually, by 2,000 BC, several large civilizations already had writing (Phonecians, Egyptians, Sumerians, Chinese, and many others.) The idea of an "Aryan race" comes from Hitler, who used it to justify slaughter of People He Didn't Like.

Meanwhile in India another race, was developed from their African Descendents called The Dravidians .

The ancestors of the Dravidians and the ancestors of the Aryans left Africa at the same time.

The Dravidians were very peaceful race as the whole part of their lives they mostly spent on Science. They were not as advanced as the stories say but they surely were as advanced as the Sumerians.
The whole Dravidian society was on way peak on their wisdom at certain point still they avoided doing the developments for the War zone as there wasn’t any War occurred there for few centuries.

If you look at the list of Dravidian people and then look at their histories, you will find those ideas are not correct.

There are a number of interesting archaeological sites and a number of websites for each of the peoples that tells more about their histories. The history you are recounting is using histories and knowledge dated from the early 1900's and doesn't acknowledge that we've learned lots more since then.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

"Aryan race" comes from Hitler, who used it to justify slaughter of People He Didn't Like.

Worse yet, Hitler was inspired by the writings of Helena Blavatsky and her Theosophical society which, unfortunately, were not destroyed during WWII and continue to inspire...

Blavatsky argued that humanity had descended from a series of "Root Races", naming the fifth root race (out of seven) the Aryan Race. She thought that the Aryans originally came from Atlantis

"The intellectual difference between the Aryan and other civilized nations and such savages as the South Sea Islanders, is inexplicable on any other grounds. No amount of culture, nor generations of training amid civilization, could raise such human specimens as the Bushmen, the Veddhas of Ceylon, and some African tribes, to the same intellectual level as the Aryans, the Semites, and the Turanians so called.

The 'sacred spark' is missing in them and it is they who are the only inferior races on the globe, now happily -- owing to the wise adjustment of nature which ever works in that direction -- fast dying out. Verily mankind is 'of one blood,' but not of the same essence. We are the hot-house, artificially quickened plants in nature, having in us a spark, which in them is latent"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by konig

Maya danava was an aryan and he introduced many teachings to south India including metallurgy, astrology and architecture.

Also the aryans gave the vedic text to India, all the gods in the vedic text,Indra etc are the gods of the aryans

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join