It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas Book Of Secrets 2 The Ancient Astronaut Cover Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
While looking for something to watch today i found this video. I dont think its has been posted here before, mods can close the thread if it has.

Its a bit like ancient aliens but i found it to be a bit more balanced when looking at the evidence. Its got all the old favorite authors from the Ancient Aliens series Giorgio ,Marrs, Childress etc and a few more. Plus people like Dr. Michael Shermer ,Sara Saeger PHD and Max Tegmark PHD representing the skeptics point of view.

Im not sure about the whole premise of a hidden secret book in America holding all the truth but the vid was pretty entertaining and made a change from the Ancient aliens series

edit on 10-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
looks good

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This ran on H2 a couple of weeks ago. It is a good production, but for those of us familiar with ancient astronaut theory, UFOlogy, and potential government cover-ups, there was nothing particularly ground breaking here.

But, since tis series is not a UFO show, it was seen by a lot of people who normally would tune out UFOlogy all together, I am sure the message (yes, I am convinced of an alien presence on Earth now, and in the past) got out to some new people. Slowly, we will reach the point of disclosure, this is when the majority of citizens realize and acknowledge this coverup.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Watched half so far. There seems nothing new in the first half. I feel Scientists and religious leaders are terribly afraid to lose their power and sway over everyone and everything. They speak of arrogance in people not believing that past human civilizations can create all that we see such as the giant ruins and pyramids and yet how arrogant is it to believe that a planet like ours, not that different from so many millions of others, is teaming with life forms from tiny to huge and yet they wish to believe only this planet has life?

No I don't think they do, I think they are very aware that there is life on other planets and probably everywhere including space. When those in control finally decide to stop taking credit for alien tech, that I believe was first found in Germany, fess-up and tell the truth, only then and IF will we probably learn the extent of it all.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

They speak of arrogance in people not believing that past human civilizations can create all that we see such as the giant ruins and pyramids and yet how arrogant is it to believe that a planet like ours, not that different from so many millions of others, is teaming with life forms from tiny to huge and yet they wish to believe only this planet has life?

I think you are misunderstanding what was said, no one on that video that is saying there can be no life outside our own planet. What some of them are saying is that there's no robust evidence that points to aliens coming here and building things like the pyramids. We should give our ancestors more credit for their abilities.

Also , abiogenesis has only ever spontaneously happened once on this planet as far as we can tell, all life big and small has developed from that one event so all living things here are related. So the abundance and diversity of life here is no direct indication of how easy it is for abiogenesis to happen in the first place. In fact because its only ever happened once on this planet (which has perfect conditions) it might suggest its a lot more difficult than most people would expect.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As other people have already suggested there was nothing new mentioned in this documentary. The disappointing thing with these UFO documentaries is that they are really struggling to obtain new material on the subject matter. Also, for a show purporting to announce 'America's Book of Secrets' there aren't many 'secrets' disclosed however, I digress.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This book must be pretty tame compared to some secrets on the internet.
www.google.com...
Click on images for a wealth of pictures.
piratenews.org...
One of the first page I ever found on the net.
Just at random found this one:

Operation NORTHWOODS (q.v.), before its declassification, was long considered by most to be a conspiracy theory." ["The document was rejected by John F. Kennedy and with the Bay of Pigs Invasion disaster contributed to efforts by John F. Kennedy to break the military-industrial complex that was constantly asking for war."]

Of course meaningless to all in the aftermath the assassination of JFK and 911 for that matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good job for bringing that up and yes I personally support the idea of advanced civilizations outside the Earth to have visited and not because of the pyramids but because of much more evident clues describing such cases but even I disagreed calling everything 'comes from aliens' as Ancient Aliens did.

Whenever I have time I could watch it but this book... it's the first time I ever hear about it. Is there even slight evidence that such a book exists or is this another highly speculative conspiracy just to entertain the public?

top topics

join