It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
"Terrorism is the highest form of government that runs the world today,by terrorising with fear it's own citizens."

www.vice.com...

That is right,this is the world that we are living in in 2013.

A world of terror.

Because they are teaching you to live in fear.

Because the war against terror is a war against you.

Therefore they are terrorising you every day with the fact that each and every of your actions are watched,even if not so.

Therefore you are no longer a free person,because for you freedom is a lost word.

And they have choose the simple way to do so,by indoctrinating the ideea that you are watched.

therefore you are your own watcher.

Because you are monitoring your own actions of the fear that they are watching you.

And this is the psychological weapon of terror,of which they are using against you.

But it is good ,because what they don't know is that each day a certain amount of pressure accumulate in the consciousness of the masses.

And when that pressure will be released the terror will be gone.

And with that terror they will be gone forever....very soon!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Just like 1984:

"There is always war. If peace is made with one country, war is declared on another nation. Purpose: to keep military machine rolling, aid economy with production of armaments...

...with whom it was at war is of neither importance nor consequence. ..

..the enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible. "

edit on 9-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Just like 1984
Oh no,this time is a little different.

Because of major change to come.

"In the age of technology the balance of power will support the defeat of the technological advances ."

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Through media it just isn't The Government that is watching you.

God is watching you.

Aliens are watching you.

Ghosts are watching you.

Santa Claus is watching you.

... and so on....

So whatever your profile and personality traits... there is something watching you so you better not be naughty and fall in line.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Hmm ,you try to go in ridiculous truth.

You can't.

I mean you want a walk in the desert.

Well then ,in desert you shall walk.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Who said I was ridiculing? Just added a few things is all.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

Who said I was ridiculing? Just added a few things is all.

Sure...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hi piequal3because14, ATS Readers, Writers,

I gave you S&F for this post. It has been up for 3 1/2 hrs as far as I can tell, and am surprised more have not responded to it. I wonder why?

Is it because what you say is 100% correct? Is it because people do not want to acknowledge that they ARE being driven by fear, be it real or created for them?

When you have people afraid, that is when they will drop common sense in the gutter and cling to almost any insane agenda to be safe, or feel safe.

The psychology driving the world nowadays is a highly refined science my friend. MILLIONs of dollars have been spent finding out what makes people tick. Sadly, they have found out a lot over the years, and can almost without fail predict what a group of people will do under certain circumstances.

A good example of this is the Madison Avenue genius of Mays, and the entire change made in society after WW2. Women to work, so they can tax the other half of the herd for example..womens lib was just the story they told and promoted so it would happen. YES, much of womens lib movement, and things behind it were correct, but the goal was still achieved.

It is the same with today, and the manipulation of the society via fear, and terrorism. Much of the reason and argument for it all is sound and just; but the overall agenda is evil in my opinion.

I agree that it is creating a built up stress, or pressure on the world. And also agree that when it is all released things will be much better. It is a synopsis of mans history.

It the process of the release that I wish we could avoid, better yet, to remove those who create the terror first and foremost. But the release, each time it comes, usually in the form of a world war, creates exponentially higher death and destruction each time the cycle repeats itself.. this coming "release" will be much worse than WW2, as IT was much worse than WW1..

Yes, in many ways we have become our own watchers. For me, it has become a deep devotion to not do anything evil or violent even though it looks like to "fix" things and make the world safe again, that is more and more likely what will happen or may need to happen. Even so, I refuse to partake in it.

I am lucky to live in a country that doesn't have too much terror garbage going on. Hopefully it will stay that way.

They haven't pulled too much of that fear garbage here, and hopefully will never do it. We don't have many people in Oz... for the land size, so maybe the NWO might give us a pass on all of the destruction they have planned for more populated places.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Hi piequal3because14, ATS Readers, Writers,
Hello to you my friend.

It has been up for 3 1/2 hrs as far as I can tell, and am surprised more have not responded to it. I wonder why? Is it because what you say is 100% correct? Is it because people do not want to acknowledge that they ARE being driven by fear, be it real or created for them?
Because all mentioned above by you + the fact that the doors to their souls are closed right now.

The psychology driving the world nowadays is a highly refined science my friend. MILLIONs of dollars have been spent finding out what makes people tick. Sadly, they have found out a lot over the years, and can almost without fail predict what a group of people will do under certain circumstances.
Sadly true what you are saying,but in the same fact , is the surprise factor that can spoil their plans of which they don't know but I know of.

It the process of the release that I wish we could avoid, better yet, to remove those who create the terror first and foremost. But the release, each time it comes, usually in the form of a world war, creates exponentially higher death and destruction each time the cycle repeats itself.. this coming "release" will be much worse than WW2, as IT was much worse than WW1..
Again, there are other things which will happen before a war.

Thank you for answering in this thread in which silence is the best answer of the Truth.

new topics

top topics

join