It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Backed – FSA Rebels Massacre an Entire Christian Village in Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

U.S. Backed – FSA Rebels Massacre an Entire Christian Village in Syria

Members of the Free Syrian Army reportedly attacked the Christian-dominated al-Duvair village in Reef on the outskirts of Homs on Monday, where they massacred its citizens, including women and children, before the Syrian Army loyal to Bashar al Assad intervened on behalf of the Christians.
This reported attack comes shortly after intense fighting in the city of al-Qusseir over the weekend, in which Bashar Al-Assad’s forces inflicted heavy casualties on the rebels.

Assad’s forces launched an offensive in April in an effort to cut off supply lines to the rebels by taking the city and it
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.veteransnewsnow.com...

edit on 9-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It is hard to work out what is really happening in Syria but it is becoming clear to me that that the West is supporting the Free Syrian Army and these people are certainly no better and probably worse than the present regime.

It is like what happened in Afghanistan when the U.S supported and funded the Taliban, That came back to bite us in the tail.

Why do we fund such extreme regimes. Do we want the middle east in a state of constant disarray. What is happening in Syria is an easy way to create terrorists that will hate us.. It is not winning the hearts and minds of the people.. There are far better things to spend tax on than this...

< Picture containing gore removed by staff >

[url=http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/06/08/224250-u-s-backed-fsa-rebels-massacre-an-entire-christian-village-in-syria/]www.veteransnewsnow.com[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/9/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow, you should change that second picture. That's [snipped] disturbing.
edit on Sun Jun 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The people doing these kinds of atrocities in Syria do it because they get a power ego trip from it. I have been watching videos on internet where persons committing atrocities from both sides FSA and SAA and observed they have one thing in common. They are heavily armed and in groups and have complete control over the persons civilians who they are torturing and killing. Basically its groups of thugs well armed walking round playing God executioner. These people arnt tough because if they were tough they would be picking on the opposite side who are themselves just as well armed group of thugs.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
While it is horrifying that the West is backing the rebel extremists, i must ask if you could please remove the second picture of the children. I don't think that stuff should be shown on ATS, and i also believe that it may be treading on the t&c's a bit...

Thanks.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What a sad state of affairs. Peace prize winner giving aid to terrorists that we are at war with? Christians civilians getting murdered by our allies. I wouldnt have taken that second picture down, people need to see were their tax money goes and what its used for. These are war crimes and the people funding these animals need to be put into a court and charged with war crimes.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The problem with the war in the Middle East is that it always inevitably turns into a polarized religious conflict. In line with Muslim clerics okaying the rape of women outside of their own specific sects, I would expect others to seize the opportunity to rid Syria of some "infidels."

It's really sad that these things happen. I think that religious minorities in Syria would be much safer under Assad's rule. After the Egyptian revolution, radical Islamic groups began persecuting Christians as well as other Islamic sects.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Oh please, Obama's peace prize was a ruse to bump his popularity and credibility. He was never worthy of a peace prize, and by his actions he never will be; he's just a half-black version of Bush.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Sorry you are right. I wasn't thinking.. Picture removed by MOD...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I can never understand why leaders gamble for terrible allies who would happen to fight a common enemy. Everytime I read about the ridiculous campaigns by groups like FSA. I cannot wonder why the U.S. would support them. It just creates chaos and controversy.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
What a sad state of affairs. Peace prize winner giving aid to terrorists that we are at war with? Christians civilians getting murdered by our allies. I wouldnt have taken that second picture down, people need to see were their tax money goes and what its used for. These are war crimes and the people funding these animals need to be put into a court and charged with war crimes.

Yes, but for starters they need to have every comfort and aid stripped from their murdering hands.

Those poor, poor kids...never knowing much of what we know..romantic love, adventure, the beauty of a full life.

It's heartrendingly disgusting that my own country is arming these murdering filth and scum..absolutely shocking and totally unjustifiable.

I've said it before and it can't be said oftewn enough, the F*##*^@ rebels are not rebels, that word conjours up romantic notions of just, nobel and honourable people fighting for what is just and right...these scum are TERRORISTS and cold blooded murderers of innocent children.

And YOU and I are paying for them to do this through our mutual hypocritical elected representatives...i know how that makes ME feel...how does it make YOU feel?

STOP arming terrorists, START stopping them instead.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Hello purplemer... Absolutely very disturbing.

If you will notice in the comment section of the source article; there are comments claiming it is a Muslim village.

Not that if it was, or is a Muslim village makes it ANY LESS disturbing though.

I got a gut feeling the source article was stirring up religious hate... by saying it was a Christian village.

Even if ONE child is killed it is horribly disturbing, and it matters not that childs "faith"!

I am horribly ashamed of what the USA has done for quite some time. It has lost its moral compass, has no righteous rudder steering the ship of state anymore.

It is the main reason I left that country, and have chosen to live in another country.

I am a conservative person, served in the military honourably; and hold no malice to the military forces of the USA. For they are doing what they are ordered to do. Granted, this was an excuse used by Nazi's at Nuremburg that did not serve them well in the end though.

There is NO DOUBT some terrible war crimes are being committed over there, and have been being committed in every nation that the supposed Arab Spring revolt meme has hit.

So these are FSA that did this crime.. and supposedly this makes anyone in the USA spook community innocent? Those who hired these low lifes and encouraged such actions should be locked away for ever, or worse.

The elite who start all these type of horrors to achieve some agenda care not who gets killed, or how much destruction takes place; just as long as the goal is achieved. Psychopaths no doubt, the whole lot of them.

I think it was Churchill who said he would make the devil an ally, just as long as Germany was defeated... this is the mind set of those types of folks.

Sometimes the excuses used to interfere in another country because of human rights issues, or because a group of people are being victimized CREATE WORSE conditions when the supposed good guys come to rid the region of the bad guys. Things much worse usually happen than if they had just left the country alone.

This type of stuff going on, backed by the USA, or in some cases being done by the USA; creates huge dislike and even hatred for the country I was born in, but could no longer tolerate to live in.. because of things like this for one example.

I only see a terrible world war coming from all this meddling going on; which is just what the elite want to happen.

Truly there has been absolutely no good come from it all for the last 15 years of war mongering and bombing someplace into oblivion.

No wonder so many of the USA troops are killing themselves, or are having terrible mental issues.

And no wonder the USA public are getting very fed up with whats been going on. Sad that is only after the big brother types have turned on the citizens of their own country that the people begin to see the evil and corruption and WRONG in what is going on. Now, it is most likely too late to turn it around. The die have been cast, and karma will have its day someday down the road..

I pray I live long enough to see that some REAL justice is served for all of this damn war stuff going on for what seems forever.

I understand ATS policy for NOT showing the gory pics, but in a sad way, maybe that is what NEEDS to be seen, to make it so revolting that some sort of uprising or call to end it all goes out. To keep things so sanitized, so bloodless only makes people more accepting of what is going on in the world.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The ptb are funding the same people that they blamed for knocking down the twin towers on 9-11-2001 and the same people that they used to attack afghanistan and iraq. Muslim fundamentalists aka terrorists. Why do "we" demonise islam on one hand and then help these fundamentalists overthrow the status quo to install sharia law all over again????

It does not make sense to me one bit.

The old middle eastern regimes did not allow religious fanaticism to take hold. They respected minorities and were secular. The so called rebels are non-secular.

Of course we all know that alqueda did not knock down the twin towers and they made patsies of them because they always had ties with them to keep communist russia at bay.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes it's the Alliance from Hell, the Jews, the Protestant Sionists and the Sunni Muslims who are responsible for the situation in Syria, as long as their interests are protected and advanced they don't care how many die in Syria.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its albert pike's plan going back 150 years ago. He was the sovereign grand master of the southern jurisdiction of scottish rite of freemasonry. He and others made plans for three world wars and two have already happened exactly as planned.

Here is the third as planned:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Note that they are luciferians. Luciferianism is the fancy name for satanism in "elite" parlor.

You know what? I hope Assad literally obliterates "the rebels"(TERRORISTS) to save everyone a few headaches and to get revenge for gadhaffi. Then someone needs to take the bilderbergers to court and charge them with mass murders, racketering, terrorism. Lock them up and flush the key down the toilet. Also tortue these pricks 3 time a day in the most savage ways.

www.threeworldwars.com...
edit on 9/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: add link

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

It gives us a reason to hate, painting them all with the same brush and associating the faith with the actions of either just a few bad people or the governments that get installed.

This cuts both ways, just look at our last two world wars and how even the clergy were urging the other sides to kill their fellow faithful in the name of "holy war".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

It gives us a reason to hate, painting them all with the same brush and associating the faith with the actions of either just a few bad people or the governments that get installed.

This cuts both ways, just look at our last two world wars and how even the clergy were urging the other sides to kill their fellow faithful in the name of "holy war".

The main reason we do not get ufo disclosure by any government is so that we can destroy ourselves eventually via maufactured conflict based on religious differences. Religions are all a sham AS PRESENTED AND INTERPRATED by the church fathers.

Religion based on spiritualism does have merit. God, Satan, Angels, Demons are real. What are they? They are aliens living on earth, the same aliens that have messed with us for a long time and continue to do so. The ancient alien series was a real eye opener for me eventhough I have been doing alternative research for almost a decade now.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It is hard to work out what is really happening in Syria

it's the work of the Jesuits again!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
While it is horrifying that the West is backing the rebel extremists, i must ask if you could please remove the second picture of the children. I don't think that stuff should be shown on ATS, and i also believe that it may be treading on the t&c's a bit...

Thanks.

Why is the truth disturbing ?

A picture of the situation seems spot on , I seriously wonder if this same comments about OMG the picture! would be taken seriously if this was Israel or any other western nation.

I am amazed at this response, frankly.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Has the media been covering the atrocities committed by the FSA against the christians? If no then why not?

What kind of media do we have that selects what truth should be allowed and what truth should be hidden?

Is it not the medias job to cover events and be as unbiased as possible?

If the media can be as biased as they want, then whos job is it to be unbiased?
edit on 9/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join