It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Backed – FSA Rebels Massacre an Entire Christian Village in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spirited75

Erdogan, in Turkey, just came back from a "conference" in North Africa - and now their having their "arab spring?" in Turkey? A NATO ally?

Anytime mccain goes and visits a head-of-state, that means that person is about to be "offed" - just like ghaddafi in Libya.

How and when can we take back america and get this mafia type criminals out of our houses? They will not police themselves. holder, investigating holder? What a freaking joke.

Get us out of their barbaric wars and their upcoming war on we, the american people.

Meanwhile, in Jerusalem, the jesuit pope sets up his house.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
VERY FEW AMERICANS are even aware of the "real" special ops story. I'm learning about it now by reading Dirty Wars by Jeremy Scahill. Brand new book that reveals the dark and evil things being perpetuated by the White House and the JSOC.

I believe EVERY AMERICAN should read it.

Killing is wrong. Lying and sneaking around under the radar with an intent to kill is ALSO wrong. And that is JUST WHAT is happening.

I condemn the past knee-jerk, maniacal actions of Rumsfeld and the Bush administration - who set up this Joint Special Operations Command to avoid congressional oversight (let alone congressional knowledge).....AND the knowledge of the Pentagon.
I also roundly condemn the ongoing covert ops that Obama has duplicitously backed while "talking" about peace and freedom. The "War on Terror" is backfiring into a War OF Terror, both abroad, and here at home.

MR PRESIDENT:
STOP the covert OPS. DO NOT supply arms or ammo to rebels. DO NOT drone-target ANYONE. KNOCK IT OFF... Shame on you. Shame. You should be removed from office, and McCain with you. Shame on locking Congress out of the info loop - and SHAME on Congress for lame 'legislating'. Don't tell us "you didn't know" because I believe you do know, and are going along with it.

SHAME ON WASHINGTON D.C. All of you perpetuating this, either by complicity or covert collusion, every single day - every single one of you - in the administration, JSCOC, the FBI, CIA, and NSA should be arrested for high treason, crimes against humanity, and left to rot until you die of old age getting stale bread crusts and water only.
Your predecessors should be arrested as well. You are war lords, and that is NOT what the American people want.

Monsters, the lot of you. Either that, or absolutely incompetent, unaware naive tools.

No excuses for it. You have manipulated, lied to, and doomed us all, and we are becoming more and more collectively PISSED OFF.

There, put me on a no-fly list, track my web activities, take away my birthday and put me on house arrest, I don't care. You are doing EVIL. You are in bed with bankers and warmongers, and you all make me sick. YOU are sick.

This post is adapted from one I made yesterday on another thread.
Thanks for making this thread, purplemer. It's truly atrocious, and I'm delighted to see so many members coming out from the shadows and DENOUNCING OUR GOVERNMENT's actions.

S/F
~wild
edit on 10-6-2013 by wildtimes because: sigh. formatting fail x 4

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It is like what happened in Afghanistan when the U.S supported and funded the Taliban, That came back to bite us in the tail.

It’s funny how US takes all the blame for ME problems and the current actions in Syria.

Syrian president Bashar al-Assad is "butchering" his own people and must step down "the sooner the better", French foreign minister Laurent Fabius said in Jordan on Thursday, amid opposition calls for Paris to arm the rebels fighting the regime.
www.france24.com...

Britain will call for a new United Nations Security Council resolution to remove Syria's president Bashar al-Assad using the rules that led to wars in Libya and Iraq.
Foreign Secretary William Hague announced yesterday that the UK wants to introduce a motion under Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which can approve the use of force.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

US government isn't any more to blame than the government's of other UN countries who supported the removal of Assad "the butcher".

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Come now it is widely known and easily demonstrated the bigger players in the UN and particularly the US bully nations into supporting resolutions.. If you are not aware of this goggle it and see for yourself..

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for your reply.. They are children it is not there war.. May they find peace in their rest..

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Didn't you get the memo? A-Queda are the good guys now and apparently the U.S, govt has decided that it's in the interest of "national security" to help them go after Christians in Syria now.

Welcome to bizzaro world. Oh yeah, meanwhile, "terrorists" are now considered to be anyone the government doesn't like (guess that doesn't include Al-Queda anymore??) and it seems most of their targets will soon be right here in the good ol US of A.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by seabag

Come now it is widely known and easily demonstrated the bigger players in the UN and particularly the US bully nations into supporting resolutions.. If you are not aware of this goggle it and see for yourself..

You’re right, man! US is the root of all evil…the "GREAT SATAN" as Iranian Islamic leaders put it.

The ME would be a peaceful place if not for the US! Damn those ‘Merikans!

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It will not be long now till the Marines go in to Syria, they are already being deployed in Jordan now getting ready.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

U.S. Backed – FSA Rebels Massacre an Entire Christian Village in Syria

Members of the Free Syrian Army reportedly attacked the Christian-dominated al-Duvair village in Reef on the outskirts of Homs on Monday, where they massacred its citizens, including women and children, before the Syrian Army loyal to Bashar al Assad intervened on behalf of the Christians.
This reported attack comes shortly after intense fighting in the city of al-Qusseir over the weekend, in which Bashar Al-Assad’s forces inflicted heavy casualties on the rebels.

Assad’s forces launched an offensive in April in an effort to cut off supply lines to the rebels by taking the city and it
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.veteransnewsnow.com...

edit on 9-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

Add this to the list of all the innocent children they killed with their remote control airplanes after they got done playing xBox, and prior to the VA service connection for PTSD

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag... I can usually expect better than sarcasm from you......

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

damn!

The ME is fckd up right now.

Who is going to sort this mess out?

More importantly, when is this mess going to stop?

Is this 'Christians' against 'Muslims' for real?

The Religious War?

I dont see this stuff mentioned on skynews! Well, not the Massacres although they did mention the 'Chemicals' used a couple weeks ago.

They were Christians but I fail to see what killing children in a Religious war will do?

How will that solve the Worlds problems?

edit on 10-6-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Hah, you don't actually believe that "letter" is real do you? It's pretty solidly been proven to be a hoax.

It also seems a lot of you people need to learn about Iran. Christians are allowed to worship in the country without issue. Churches however can only be non denominational and you can't proselytize. *Edit* Which by the way is exactly how Syria was/is under Assad's regime. The Rebels want to implement Sharia law which makes being a Christian illegal, and teaching Christianity or converting to it punishable by death.

P.S. I'm just a good ol' southern boy here in the US, who has done my service and spent extensive amounts of time in the Middle East.
edit on 10-6-2013 by raifordko because: Forgot about the similarity in law between Iran and Syria

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Very much on point but I believe there are Luciferians in the law courts as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join