It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sphinx must be excavated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

his son horus recieves the ba of ra and the ka of the creator and becomes king

BA RA KA

Baraka Obama?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

good one!

mind if i another crazy comes to throw, the ball around?

in my opinion, the king and queens chamber, along with other subterranean, places, are where the chosen got suspended in reality, so it does not matter even i the pyramids are blown, to smithereens.

because when they entered those places, then, they will spend the eternal now in there.

in the inbetweens of this dimension.
so if someone would go there, they would not see, anything but dust,
but in a different vibrational level, they are still there, and no force in the universe, can pry them out...
edit on 9-6-2013 by solve because: OOPSIE DAISY

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant

Originally posted by thePharaoh

his son horus recieves the ba of ra and the ka of the creator and becomes king

BA RA KA

Baraka Obama?

WOW

i did not see it

thats crazy

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
because when they entered those places, then, they will spend the eternal now in there.

in the inbetweens of this dimension.
so if someone would go there, they would not see, anything but dust,
but in a different vibrational level, they are still there, and no force in the universe, can pry them out...
edit on 9-6-2013 by solve because: OOPSIE DAISY

one thing about giza

it is definatly frozen in time

4,500 yrs+.... if they do have chambers still hidden...then thats an impressive topic for any space-time scientist

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

You are very accurate in your description but mistaken by who is there. The place could be viewed as a prison that keeps humanity from peace. most of the ones that have tombs are incarnated right now and keeping mankind as unknowing slaves to sin.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by deadeyedick
The greatest gift humanity has ever known has been sealed under the sphinx.

Is it not possible to be banned for blatant lies?

Well, let's see... At the time, we cannot verify what is or is not under the sphinx, so there is no way to prove that this member has told a blatant lie. If the op had claimed to be a part of a dig and claimed dates and people involved, then it would be possible to verify if they are lying or not. But its quite obvious that this person believes in prophecy, specifically the prophecies spoken by Edgar Cayce in the early 20th century. Believing in prophecy is not the same as lying. Not believing in prophecy and then proceeding to spread the prophecy as if you did believe it would be considered lying. But unless this member confesses to not truly believing the prophecies he is professing so preferentially, there would be no proffessionally acceptable way to provide any proof that this person has performed any acts of willfull deception.

If you're implying that this member has told a blatant lie, then that would mean you are also implying that you possess personal knowledge of the contents of the area beneath the sphinx, as if you'd personally witnessed an excavation, and we can verify that this hypothetical excavation has not taken place and that would mean that it is in fact you who are telling a blatant lie, if you are in fact implying that the op has told a blatent lie.

Are you implying that the op has told a blatant lie?

Do you have personal knowledge of what lies beneath?

If you answered yes to the first question and no to the second, then you are absolutely guilty of blatant and willfull deception of the whole ats membership by means of implication. Don't think that makes you any less of a scoundrel, and you can be sure that this matter will be brought to the attention of those whose job it is to decide what to do with such sleazy attempts on the integrity of this site. I won't be informing on anyone personally, but you can rest assured that my account is being monitored by staff, and that means that, by proxy, yours is also being temporarily monitored as long as our interactions continue.

One word of advice for the future... When you point a finger at someone else, you're also pointing three fingers at yourself. In the wise words of Jim Brady, patriarch of the Brady Bunch, "When you tattle on someone else, you also tattle on yourself... Because you're telling people that you are a tattle tale." Now we all know that you are a finger pointer. Thanks for informing me of that key personality trait of yours.

I lied, I have another word of advice... Certain forums, like the grey area, are actually DESIGNED with threads like this in mind, because, as strange as it seems, there are indeed a small fraction of humanity that, and this is where it gets real sick, they actually ENJOY speculating and using their imagination to try to find possible solutions. Theres these really crazy psychos that actually spend millions of dollars to employ a skunkworks department where they come up with all these crazy and insane ideas that lead to useless junk like the internet, cellphones, spacecraft, and other useless world changing ideas... I know...crazy right?

But hey, I'm right there with you... I'd love nothing more than to set up a task force to kick down the doors to all these presentation rooms and ban these people from Earth for telling blatant lies, but hey, what can you do when its the nutcases who are running the asylum? I guess people like us need to stick together and just hope for the best man.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
From the things i have read what that was possible to be excavated is already out. And even if there was a slightest chance that there is certain greatness down there 'THEY' would have already done the excavation thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Well, let's see... At the time, we cannot verify what is or is not under the sphinx, so there is no way to prove that this member has told a blatant lie.

Before we have done the digging as suggested, making the following statements:

The greatest gift humanity has ever known has been sealed under the sphinx. This is one that holds all knowledge of the universe and he is waiting for us to rescue him from his chamber.

...are blatant lies.

Believing in prophecy is not the same as lying.

The site clearly says "Deny ignorance", and obviously this person has not done so.
To me it doesn't matter if the story is made up by the poster, or if the poster is only the messenger (as long as it appears as this person backs whatever he/she posted), the fact that it is a blatant lie remains.
Not denying ignorance also remains.

If you're implying that this member has told a blatant lie, then that would mean you are also implying that you possess personal knowledge of the contents of the area beneath the sphinx, as if you'd personally witnessed an excavation, and we can verify that this hypothetical excavation has not taken place and that would mean that it is in fact you who are telling a blatant lie, if you are in fact implying that the op has told a blatent lie.

Pointing out that something is grasped from thin air is not lying.

Do you have personal knowledge of what lies beneath?

Just like the OP, I can't tell what's beneath. I can only guess that we'd find pretty much what we would expect to find.

If you answered yes to the first question and no to the second, then you are absolutely guilty of blatant and willfull deception of the whole ats membership by means of implication.

I'm sorry but if someone claims that there is a pink elephant-ghost living under your thumbnail without actually being able to prove it, then it will be nonsense that pollutes the site. I'm merely calling it for what it is.

Don't think that makes you any less of a scoundrel, and you can be sure that this matter will be brought to the attention of those whose job it is to decide what to do with such sleazy attempts on the integrity of this site.

I'm just contributing with a view not based on guesses.

I won't be informing on anyone personally, but you can rest assured that my account is being monitored by staff, and that means that, by proxy, yours is also being temporarily monitored as long as our interactions continue.

That is fine.

One word of advice for the future... When you point a finger at someone else, you're also pointing three fingers at yourself. In the wise words of Jim Brady, patriarch of the Brady Bunch, "When you tattle on someone else, you also tattle on yourself... Because you're telling people that you are a tattle tale." Now we all know that you are a finger pointer. Thanks for informing me of that key personality trait of yours.

Pointing fingers? One should expect to be addressed on a discussion forum. Especially if one happens to be the thread-starter. If that thread-starter then makes statements that makes someone else not agree [at all] on it, then the point of a discussion forum would be that the person hears about it.

I lied, I have another word of advice... Certain forums, like the grey area, are actually DESIGNED with threads like this in mind, because, as strange as it seems, there are indeed a small fraction of humanity that, and this is where it gets real sick, they actually ENJOY speculating and using their imagination to try to find possible solutions.

That is quite fine. I'm excited to hear from the OP why I'm wrong in my claims. Speculate away!

Theres these really crazy psychos that actually spend millions of dollars to employ a skunkworks department where they come up with all these crazy and insane ideas that lead to useless junk like the internet, cellphones, spacecraft, and other useless world changing ideas... I know...crazy right?

I'm unsure how you went from someone claiming without any proof that something's hidden under the sphinx to research of varying degrees of ambition?

But hey, I'm right there with you... I'd love nothing more than to set up a task force to kick down the doors to all these presentation rooms and ban these people from Earth for telling blatant lies, but hey, what can you do when its the nutcases who are running the asylum? I guess people like us need to stick together and just hope for the best man.

...?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by konig
From the things i have read what that was possible to be excavated is already out. And even if there was a slightest chance that there is certain greatness down there 'THEY' would have already done the excavation thing.

You're probably right.

Remember a secretive dig a few years ago, about the time when the fence around the Giza monuments went up almost overnight?

That's the time when some large scale, and very secretive digging was going on on the plateau...the area was all sealed off, nobody in or out who wasn't part of the excavation crew, a few leaked photos did emerge though that showed a long descending trench was being dug which angled sharply downward ending in a large vertical shaft going straight down into the plateau.

I assumed then, as did many commentators online, that something very BIG was happening at Giza, speculation about the hidden rooms under the Sphinx was rife at the time, as was rumours of a hidden chamber being discovered in the 'underground city' beneath the great pyramid.

Whichever the case was / is, large finds and objects were reportedly being brought up from the large shaft that had been dug, and that the finds were all kept hidden and secret and whisked away in trucks to who knows where.

Then we had a story where (supposedly) the head of Cairo University (shaheen), during a press conference in December 2010, apparently and strangely stated that he knows there is something "not of this world" contained in a hidden chamber within the great pyramid, and that "aliens may have had a hand in helping to build the pyramid complex"...although it should be noted that since then Shaheen has denied saying this.

Then we had the 'Arab spring' and zahi hawass (curiously Hawass was sponsored through University by Stanford Research Institute) was dismissed (temporarilly) from his position as director of Egyptian antiquities (was talk of him being sent to prison for corruption, but nothing came of it), and outsiders applying for dig permission were being routinely refused a permit.

Whatever the truth of secret digs, unknown tunnels being opened up in, around and beneath the Great pyramid and kept hidden from the public or secret chambers beneath the Sphinx containing knowledge of world importance, rumoured to be salvaged knowledge and historical documentation from relocated survivors from mythical Atlantis, one thing is for sure..Egypt doesn't give up it's secrets easily, and even then seemingly has to run the guantlet of modern human censorship.

edit on 10-6-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

You seem to be in tune with the force that keeps these wonders from the world. Does this overwhelming urge to come to the skunk works section of a conspiracy website and blindly defend a topic that you feel you know the answers too even though you do not recognize the force that pulls you into this thread does that force rule your life? It does make me wonder what your spirit has sold out for. I bet you love french fries and chasing knowledge. If you are gonna do the multiple quote then at least label the quote with the user you are giving the impression that other users said some of the things i did and i don't believe anyone wants that.

There is a chamber at the sphinx that has not been opened regardless of how many have looked and dug for it. What lies within is everything that is needed for peace on earth. It will be opened very soon with or without our help. Our choices in the matter determine our fate.
edit on 10-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by konig
This is nothing that can be hidden once it is set free. if it were out we would be better by now. This is a force that will span the earth. It is nothing that can be wielded or sold and would not be recognized by most human eyes. If it were something of less importance it would already be freed just like the rest of the treasures.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

So a known channellor (EC) mentions a spirit being that is in restraint, dwelling under the sphinx that can save mankind from the firey bloody war to end the age of mankind's self rule on Earth, and you want to "free" that being?

Scripture mentions that it is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's will at the end of this age to destroy the kingdoms of this age and replace all governments of man with the Kingdom of God on Earth. God says the only way to bring about such a needed change, due to mankind's pride in their own aquired knowledge is for mankind to be brought to the brink of self annihilation; so all life remaining willingly chooses God's way of peace vs. our way of war.

This being tells EC (a channellor) that the only way to avoid a bloody spiritual war over all the Earth (God's will at the end of the age) is to set him "free" from a spiritual bound state it was placed in previously and he will "save" mankind from death...

It is through the death of the age of mankind's self rule that God Alimighty will save all who have ever lived and died on Earth, without this end exactly the manner in which God planned from the begining, no human being would be able to qualify for Elohim (your purpose).

This "being" trying to stop God's plan for the end of this age and the great eternal purpose behind it is NOT working for your good, but your destruction in the end.

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

This is not about mr. cayce. but please show me a case where he channeled. That is a method that most in his groups use now to contact the ones keeping this from happening. He only got his info during a trance and there is a major difference. All he was doing was viewing the energy that is resonating from the sphinx. What i have said in this thread is not a hunch or theory it will happen and more than likely we will be wishing we would have taken a different path. It is a matter of faith. It is the point where all of our lives are connected.

Most everything else you state is true but twisted. You see that the destruction that GOD has sent us is because we have not evolved to a level that was wanted. You are right the destruction will take place and Jesus will return very soon. My thread is the only option for mankind to get in line with the will of GOD on our own. You suggesting that mankind has the power to free some evil demon or spirit goes outside of what i get from the word. if you have not noticed the evil is already here and we are loosing the battle.

Look at it as a doorway to everything GOD wanted for us. It can be opened from either direction and will be just as you said even though we had the chance all along to find the key ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
You seem to be in tune with the force that keeps these wonders from the world.

No, I'm all for discoveries. Science is fantastic.

Does this overwhelming urge to come to the skunk works section of a conspiracy website and blindly defend a topic that you feel you know the answers too even though you do not recognize the force that pulls you into this thread does that force rule your life?

The "force" that pulled me into this topic was the headline "The sphinx must be excavated", which category it was in wasn't anything I paid much attention to, I just wanted to read why it had to be excavated.
That it then turned out to be complete nonsense triggered me to say so - considering that this is a discussion forum and all.

It does make me wonder what your spirit has sold out for.

What spirit?

I bet you love french fries and chasing knowledge. If you are gonna do the multiple quote then at least label the quote with the user you are giving the impression that other users said some of the things i did and i don't believe anyone wants that.

I believe the post started by telling who said it. If one reads the post from top to bottom, it is evident what post is being addressed and that my answers are merely inlined.

There is a chamber at the sphinx that has not been opened regardless of how many have looked and dug for it.

Instead of making the statement that there is (even though a shovel cannot find one), please tell how you know this to be a fact?

What lies within is everything that is needed for peace on earth. It will be opened very soon with or without our help. Our choices in the matter determine our fate.

Where does this information come from?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Good reply.

I know that mankind has no power to free that which God has bound according to the word. I was presenting my case as what I thought you were suggesting, I must have misunderstood your post, I am sorry for that confusion.

God is ending the age of mankind's self rule because it is the only manner by which we can be saved in time. there is no "early" presence that can minimize what was recorded in the word for this end. It must come about exactly how it was written for our own good over time.

This age is ending quickly, Jesus Christ is returning soon, but the understanding presented in this OP has little to do with either in spirit and in truth.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

From where Jesus is in heaven there are two ways back here. One way is presented vaguely in the op. The second way is through the stars but during travel one can come through the door anytime. You are wrong in thinking that through death of this world is the only way we can get to the next level but unfortunately it is the only path we will take because of the unbelief of the unseen. After revelations the gate will be opened permanently and we will dwell with Jesus.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's time to open the door in the sphinx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join