It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman attempting to live on nothing but water and sunlight for 6 months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have done the Sun gazing, imy passion was to do Sun-gazing while sitting on a cliff over the ocean, while breathing with the ocean waves coming in and going out. This was really great, I did this at Sunset Point in Jamaica.

Around the same time I went on a fast for 10 day's, but quit on the 9th day, I was losing a pound a day. This is a great way to clean out your lymphatic system, as well as you circulatory system of heavy metal and such, I'm sure. From My own experience I could probably go a month easy with out eating, as I weight 220 now and losing 30 pounds would not hurt, me now.

I intend on doing another 10 to 15 day fast sometime soon, not eating food is no big deal, water is though.
I'm sure it can be done, if your were yoga Master. I can heat my body if it is cold, by Tibetan Yoga method, but not with thought alone, as a true Master could.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i hope i rains now for 6 months

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
does this woman think she is a plant? photosynthesis doesnt work for humans lady. you need nutrients to live.
so what are 30 % of your dna then animal /vegetable/mineral is a funny game for a human ?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Believe it or not, there are records in King's college medical school in England about Yogi's that only eat 1 grain of rice a year. These were trained physicians and researchers that spent 3 months with some Yogi's around the clock and never witnessed them eat or drink. You probably think it is a trick.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Meditation and Sunlight will make one a God.

Just because you need to stuff your face with food every few hours doesn't mean everyone has too.
The starving people all over the world know how to live of maybe one meal a week and no fresh water. But no one cares about them....who wants a quarter pounder with cheese and bacon!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides

Believe it or not, there are records in King's college medical school in England about Yogi's that only eat 1 grain of rice a year. These were trained physicians and researchers that spent 3 months with some Yogi's around the clock and never witnessed them eat or drink. You probably think it is a trick.

1 grain of rice a year? Yes, I would say it's deception. It is medically impossible for a living animal (Human or otherwise) to survive without nutrients gained through digestion. This is not some kind of theory, this is scientific fact.

Yes, people have different metabolisms, likely through dietary history and routine, combined with genetics as a result of lack of resources for previous generations. But it is impossible for someone to survive without vitamins, minerals, protein and water. The body needs these to survive, and the brain needs these to function.

Suggesting Humans can live without food is like suggesting we can live without breathing.

In fact, I wish all those who believe this would try it - add some chlorine to the gene pool and rid us of this stupidity

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This nutty progressive fruit cake depending on body weight will make it about 3 weeks.

The rule of 3 applies to everyone including progressive fruit cakes. 3 minutes without air..........3 days without water........3 days without shelter.........3 weeks without food.

This story reminds me of that guy Chris who thought he could survive out in the wilderness without the knowledge to do so.
He was 67 pounds when they found his body.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well, I've lived for decades on hot pockets and energy drinks, which are not food as I understand it.
And in case anyone thinks that's a good idea, and for the second line, I am prevaricating... mostly.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obviously she has never taken fasting to the nth degree, nor has she ever been anorexic. It isn't possible for humans to live without food. If she sustains this for more than a few weeks, chances are, it is some kind of 'enhanced' water, aka liquid food substitute.

After a few weeks her body would start consuming any left over body fat, then muscle, then internal organs, she wouldn't be able to stand or walk, as she wouldn't have the energy to do so.

A few years ago, after gaining pregnancy weight and having food intolerance's, I got about 4 stone lighter, to the extent of being having zero body fat and being a waist of about 19 inches, UK clothes size 6 in about 6 weeks, just from eating only a small amount of green veg daily and drinking water infused with fresh herbs or lemon juice. It got to the point where all food made me feel ill and my energy levels were so low, I started eating some carbs from necessity, despite the fact I felt like gagging with every bite.
edit on 8-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
i hope i rains now for 6 months

But then she would die...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The conclusion and the end of this experiment is going to be a Super-Duper-Hyper-Diarrhea.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Miracula

And E for "easy".

All of the above?

E sounds good.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

the way u talk is really disguting (ignorant) there a sctientifically known cases of yogis who can live without food

Well thank you for such an informative post with such an abundance of references to so many yogis and all the supportive scientific research done on them.

The way you talk is uneducated, uninformed and without anything to back it up. Learn to spell, get some supporting evidence for your claims and come back to try again....think The Little Engine that Could:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

keith richard's daughter...
that bat is still living...surprised to be honest. I guess his philosophy was no food and water but lots of drugs and alcohol

edit on 10-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I bet a person could last quite awhile on beer alone.
They already do....atleast some parts of the year. Gregorian Monks

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think it's a noble effort to survive on the suns rays or to not kill to eat, but it's not rational. If we can reach that goal with science on our side then it'd be something I'd praise.

We're not there yet. So this whole thing is kind of sad to me. Misguided.

If you think about it, our stomach and digestive systems and the various chemicals in our body are just a way to get energy from one thing to use it in another. It's like in Iron Man. He wears a power source where his heart should be. I wonder if one day we will be able to wear a battery.

I think this goal is closest with eating bacterial/fungi derived foods. We have already created a few, but they're not perfect yet. One of them is called Quorn. Still a ways to go.

We will need more efficient methods to make food on spaceships and in other places where indoor area is expensive. It doesn't make sense to have animals and crops on a spaceship. It's inefficient first of all - large amounts of food/water/energy are needed to make animals. What we want is a way to reproduce food using a factory-friendly method that conserves space and energy.
edit on 10-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
uhmm, I am surprised that there's barely one supporting post in all these pages.
It will be a LONG post.

I didn't read the link or know nothing of the lady or her efforts. I am not involving the role of the sun as well. It is beside the point in what I am about to say.

There seems to be a strong herd following of certain dogmas here, against the ATS motto of denying ignorance. Yes it is hard to accept something so outrageous as not eating, because the medicine and science are out there not supporting the idea. Kind of like physics and all the variable paradoxes, expecially after the branching off into Quantom aspects.(You know the whole "particles doing what the observer is expecting" thing).

The same medicine and science, that are are not being very forthcoming with world-changing treatments/inventions/etc due to the hard indocrination and close intervention by financial interests.

Now to the point:
I have personally not eaten for 4 days in a row three times, and 7 days in a row two times. Just water.
This is by the way is one of the oldest hidden medicinal secrets, that has been ridiculed quite a bit, and looks like it worked looking at the posts.

The ketosis and switching energy production to a different system is a natural process. The model in the picture is suffering from starvation and the lack of knowledge to see the difference shows. As soon as the body is shut off from ALL food, the switch mechanism starts working. By my 3rd 4 day fast, I was able to switch over completely in around 36 hours. Drinking is a must, but there is a dry fast, with much more experience and certain spiritual achievement and understanding required. First try is a no-no.
Having ANYTHING but plain water will never turn off your digestive system and will cause all those diseases associated with starvation and malnutrition.

Cleansing yourself is also a must, at least in the beginning stages of the fasting (2-3 tries), due to the body being overloaded with toxins which enter the bloodstream to be expelled from the body via the lungs, sweat, and usual excretory organs(having no bowel movements means you have to rinse it out from the rear).

The whole idea of fasting (not the religious kind with food selection/limitation) is to reverse the usual process of food intake -> energy production, to release all the energy usually used for digestion towards other uses(spiritual progression as one), mainly repairing one's body and destroying/extracting all the accumulated encapsulated crap that the body has kept in the tissues, away from entering the blood stream. I will not discuss the stuff I have seen come out of me after several days of having supposedly clean intestines.

The feelings are of acute mental sharpness, increased strength(with periods of weakness during the toxins entering the bloodstream), ability to effectively multitask and concentrate, and sheer surprise at the amount of time wasted on buying/preparing/searching for/thinking about/ actually consuming and digesting the food. It feels like the useful productive time in the day increases by 30-40%.

The period of exiting the fast is more important than the fast itself and is at least twice as long as the preceding fast before attempting to get back to the regular diet. The medical effects were obvious to me, but I wasn't monitored obviously. I would gladly do the monitored experiment, even though there are plenty out there if you care to search.

I will not persuade anyone nor get into more details most likely, as the argument would be pointless. I know what I did and how I did it. It wasn't any kind of heroic act, I had no spiritual goals, and would gladly do it in the future with such in mind. I did educate myself and read everything that was available to me before attempting. I also will not throw out any claims at universal panacea solution, but last stages of cancer have been effectively battled as well as other "uncurable" diseases(from what I have studied).

It is your own duty and responsibility to look for your own path and truth. I'll let my long post stay here as an anchor, for someone who will read it and perhaps research more on his/her own. I don't get paid and have no agenda. Your life is your own.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

Of course it's a trick. Human observation is pretty easy to fool. In fact, there is an entire industry based on it (Illusionists). Do you think these same Yogis are able to levitate too? No, it's a trick, of course. Sheer will is not going to change the law of physics or chemistry...at least not that we've been able to show.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Is she died yet?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
On her Facebook today....

Today my weight is 128.2 lbs and I am feeling as good as I felt yesterday. I shall do my weekly YouTube tomorrow so that you can catch up on all the data for the week.

Steve from Fox News Q13 came and did an interview that was aired twice on their news reports. Again he was very respectful and it was a fair piece of reporting. More interviews are in the works. The more this subject becomes known the more impact it will have in our world so I am happy to keep them going.

One or two people seem to be really upset that I am adding one sachet of Emergen-C to my daily intake. What they need to know is that from the beginning I have said that I would use medicinal items if I felt that it was necessary as long as it could not be counted as food. I was originally worried that my muscles might start cramping up if I was not getting sufficient minerals to them. Luckily, that has never happened.

However, what I am finding is that by flavoring the water slightly I am able to take in almost a quart more of liquids into the body every day and I feel that is much better for me. It is not nourishment from food and, in my opinion, it is certainly not a deviation from the parameters of the experiment. I hope that clarifies the issue.

OK. Big update coming tomorrow.

In Love and Light, Naveena

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join