It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jacksons Daughter Paris attempts Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If i believed everything i read in the papers i'd be under the ground in a bunker this last wean of years tut i say poo to it all she seems like a lovely young girl who like a lot of us at that age has lost a parent only her parent was famous i'm sure she'll be ok as she gets a bit older and stops being a brat just cos she can, Lisa Marie comes to mind

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
15 year old girls get stressed out about things that the rest of us see as unimportant.

she is only a child and thank god she is in hospital and been saved in time, she has 2 brothers who ill be fretting over her.

I just wish her well and hope she can put this all behind her and go on to have a fruitful life.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Yes, for sure, you cannot rely on only news sources.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's just sad...

Being a child of MJ is probably difficult enough for anyone. Losing your dad, well... Terrible.
I feel sorry for this girl, and I hope she can ever escape the world she got born in.

Not by death if anyone likes to think so.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow looks like Paris tweeted about the Illuminati a few years ago.

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The camera/reporter presence on the non-celebrity is what's oppressive. When someone stalks you for what color t-shirt you wore in the morning, so they can scurry back to their reporter cave and write something about how this person did this or that, it's a nasty publicity presence. I can see why some actors have a no-paparazzi photo rule on their fan websites, because it's invasion of privacy. That privacy boundary is asked for in the article.

Stalkerazzi can choke on a flash data chip when it comes to hospital trips. It's supposed to be private when people go into hospitals, so how did this come around except through an evil force of disrespect from the media.

Wrist cutting isn't exactly a suicide attempt. It's self-mutilation. Two different things. No matter how hysterical a person gets over how they wanted to go from wrists it's done dramatically. Your arms could be chopped off and you could still live, so it's done feebly.

It could be a conspiracy that she's not there for suicide. It could be a drug overdose or rehab. I don't know this person and don't bother to; celebrity's kids need distance like real people unless they are in the process of promoting their products. I will guarantee you that because of the star power if the stalkerazzi figure out where she is they will bribe someone to get into the hospital to get closer. Because the media is twisted like that and they have plenty of minions with disorders that would compromise their reputation for their media obsessions. Which is practically terrorism these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Interesting. Were these pictures drawn by her? I wonder.

She definately seems anti illuminati like her father was. Judging from her comments.
edit on 6-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh my god, I'm 15, live in a mansion, and will never have to work a day in my life...oh woe is me!

Cry me a river sister......

Those who "attempt" suicide just want attention.... What a diva...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As soon as I heard about her attempted suicide I thought of this.

Los Angeles: An Australian choreographer alleged Thursday that Michael Jackson sexually abused him for seven years as a child, a claim the late singer's estate described as "outrageous and sad." Wade Robson - who testified at Jackson's infamous 2005 molestation trial that the star never touched him - told a TV interviewer that the self-styled King of Pop was a "pedophile and a child sexual abuser." "He sexually abused me from 7 years old until 14... He performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him," the 30-year-old former dancer told NBC's "Today" show.
www.ndtv.com...

Wade Robson claimed that he lied at MJ's molestation trial out of fear. Rehashing these details in public may have driven her over the edge, or, she may know something that is too terrible for her to confront about these molestation issues.

edit on 6-6-2013 by windword because: link

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

However she does seem to have the support of the family.

Her mother refiled for custody or something like that after finding out some of the things her father was up to.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Keep your eyes open. I have gathered a decent amount of information on this girl and will open my own thread when I have reached my minimum of 20 posts.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oh my god, I'm 15, live in a mansion, and will never have to work a day in my life...oh woe is me!

Cry me a river sister......

Those who "attempt" suicide just want attention.... What a diva...

I grew up in a wealthy family.

One impression I have never forgotten is that my parents were always miserable.

So my feeling now is that money is a hindrance to real happiness.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You know what they say...those who say money can't buy happiness....don't know where to shop.

Not saying she doesn't have problems....but comparatively? I mean, this kid will NEVER have to worry about having a roof over her head...NEVER worry about affording groceries for the week, NEVER see the lights go out because she couldn't pay the bill, etc. REAL problems, faced by REAL people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join