It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radar Bursts, Chemtrails and Other Anomalies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

Between HAARP and chemtrails being sprayed into our atmosphere, sometimes we have to wonder exactly what our government is doing to our precious Earth.

HAARP has nothing to do with harming the Earth. There is no such thing as chemtrails.

With the increasingly devastating weather patterns that seem to become more uncommon with each year that passes and polar ice caps melting, our world is becoming one, very interesting, potentially dangerous place.

Increasingly devastating? I would state the only thing that has become increasingly devastating is media hype...do you have any knowledge the Antarctic Cap is increasing in size?

The world has always been a dangerous place...

I believe my dad still has a lot of the samples inside of a plastic box that he has in the garage, he's been waiting to take them to a university, or professor to have them tested and see what they are actually comprised of

What is the effin hold up? Go get the sumbitches tested and come back to tell us the results...Everyone with any sanity here already knows what they are...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

I wasn't looking to get torn up by people insinuating that I don't know anything and that I should do actual research.

And there ladies and Gentlemen.....lies the crux of the problem

If you did actual research you would very easily discover exactly what HAARP is, and what it was designed for, you would also very quickly learn that what some people call "chemtrails" are actually nothing more than aircraft contrails.

Sometimes actual research can be your friend

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Bedlam

I was at Skyder Alert website last night and someone had "HAARP" clouds...or what you and I would call altostratus undulatus. It's kind of annoying.

Today I was looking at some very nice, very large cirrostratus undulatus, and it got me thinking about the transfer of energy. To move clouds, this far away from the array, (if it was possible) would take a tremendous amount of energy. Combine that with all the pictures daily of "HAARP clouds" and you have too freaking much energy to send anywhere from any mere antenna array.

IOW, what you said, by an Indiana housewife.
Thanks for confirming my musings. I had never considered it as a debunking point before.

Have you a link to that particular page, I'm not that bothered about the 'high energy input' thing, not needed. I would however be interested in the cloud formations, and when you say cirrostratus undulatus, I can't think why anyone should relate them to as nouveau as HAARP is. Perhaps Undulatus asperatus which is new* might be a better candidate.
*I have seen at least one meteorologist say that Undulatus asperatus is likely to have been around since time immemorial, and no, she hasn't seen that formation. I must be lucky since I have, but only over the past ten years.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Alright, I'm no Radar Technician and I certainly don't do much research, regardless I find all this highly fascinating and I do have some questions.

1) HAARP seems to be laced with secrecy hence all the conspiracies, if what the Air Force is doing is "legit" then why do they need all the secret hub-bub? It seems like these waves they're firing off into space may have more impact then they're letting on.

2) This is probably just me being super paranoid (I'm good at that) but I recall many different experiments with lasers way back in the day. Not just firing lasers but being able to reflect them and aim them around. If these waves fire directly off into space without being able to be aimed, could they possibly be 'intercepted' by a satellite designed to reflect the waves to another satellite which then brings the waves to the location where these radar anomalies are showing up?

3) Following up number 2 a bit here, but couldn't the 'location' of the satellites be determined before the activity occured, just by making a minor tweak to the satellite(s) trajectory, the wave could fire off and be at its predestined location without any satellites stopping or looking obvious. That's some advanced mathematics right there.

I think it's a good to keep your head in the clouds and use your imagination, especially with something as 'super secret' as haarp..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

I believe my dad still has a lot of the samples inside of a plastic box that he has in the garage, he's been waiting to take them to a university, or professor to have them tested and see what they are actually comprised of.

man thats a year and a half ago going by the date on the video
a bit late maybe to have them tested?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erich94
reply to post by Bedlam

Look, I didn't say I was an expert. I was just presenting information. I haven't been researching this stuff since 5th grade. My dad just introduced it to me, and just more recently i've been looking into it. I'm just presenting this stuff because it looks and seems interesting. I never once said that any of this was factual, I was just look for people to comment and maybe give some good explanations on what this might be. I wasn't looking to get torn up by people insinuating that I don't know anything and that I should do actual research.

Yo Erich, keep questioning things and don't let these "so-called experts" discourage you. Keep your head up. Some folks on here have one purpose and that is to re-assure you that things are all fine in the world, move along and don't question it. They attack you as ignorant and attempt to kill your thread by discouraging anyone else to come and discuss what you've brought to the table. But, there are many many things off the hook these days and should be questioned! Many on here know me and my personal beliefs on what is behind all the strange phenomenon, but I won't get into that here. I've been quiet lately, sitting back and observing the events recently.

The chemtrail debate started in the early to mid-90's and you said you're dad introduced you in the 5th grade, so I'm assuming that 94 is your birth year from your name, as one person earlier questioned your age. No matter what anyone on here says, I to believe there is a difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. How does airplane condensation leave a streak clear across the sky, then spread out into a cloud. Sure, I know clouds are moisture in the atmosphere, but the contrails I've always known dissipate a short length behind the plane as it travels across the sky. Also, why are some of these chemtrails done in a cross-pattern, just like the window on a microwave. I'm not an expert in these matters whatsoever, but if I had to guess, the chemtrails are serving the purpose of blocking out radiation, just like the window of a microwave keeps in the radiation! One thing I've also noticed from my own observations of chemtrails is that they seem to be very active right before a weather event, and the sky is clear blue...not a trail in the sky...once the weather event passes. Pay attention to that folks, and see if you notice it as well.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
Also, why are some of these chemtrails done in a cross-pattern, just like the window on a microwave. I'm not an expert in these matters whatsoever, but if I had to guess, the chemtrails are serving the purpose of blocking out radiation, just like the window of a microwave keeps in the radiation!

So now the question you have to ask yourself is - why are the holes in the microwave window the size they are? Why does that matter? Why not make one big hole? Why not make the openings larger?

If you understood the topic a bit more, you'd be asking yourself - if I actually believe in 'chemtrails', what would I be keeping out with a grid so damned large?

Also - why does the weather often change shortly after you see persistent contrails? It has to do with the conditions that CAUSE persistent contrails. When you see this, it's telling you something about the state of the atmosphere the planes are flying through.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

So many people have just been saying that "Chemtrails don't exist" and then that's the end of it. Obviously they do, because there has been things put in motion that are being used for weather modification. Yeah, I was born in 94, i'm currently 19 but I've always been on the edge of conspiracy and things like that and I have always taken crap for it. I just don't understand how people can blindly follow what they are told, even if it doesn't make any sense what so ever. They just assume that since some authority figure told them, that it's true.

One thing that I have to mention, is that a heavy spray day looks something like this.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

or this

thegreaterpicture.com...

Here is a comparison of contrails and chemtrails,

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Obviously there is a difference, I don't know how many of you actually watch the skies when you go outside, if anyone even goes outside anymore
but if you do, you'll notice somedays the skies are completely clear, and then others the skies are full of white puffy chemtrails, and then right next to it will be a jet leaving a regular contrail that dissipates as it flies. What differentiates the two trails, one lingers in the sky and spreads out for hours, while the other fades away.

Altitude difference has nothing to do with it, because you can see it occurring at any point in the atmosphere.

Weather modification is real, Weather Modification Bill

There is a lot of technology being used that we don't know about, Nikola Tesla invented a wide range of energy harnessing technology and all of his paperwork and patents were seized by the US government, (you could say they were sent back to his home country but I haven't seen much proof that suggests that to be so)

As for HAARP, If I believe correctly, even nations in Europe are getting uneasy at the fact we are using this technology. They are afraid of the effects it could have on our planet. If there was nothing to worry about, no one would be worried, but that's not the case.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

So many people have just been saying that "Chemtrails don't exist" and then that's the end of it. Obviously they do, because there has been things put in motion that are being used for weather modification.

Well, that's pretty damaged logic. Because "things are in motion that are being used for weather modification" then any persistent contrail MUST be a 'chemtrail'? Wow.

I just don't understand how people can blindly follow what they are told, even if it doesn't make any sense what so ever. They just assume that since some authority figure told them, that it's true.

I assume since the science makes sense, it may be true. Rather than listening to carnicom or some other trailer.

Obviously there is a difference, I don't know how many of you actually watch the skies when you go outside, if anyone even goes outside anymore
but if you do, you'll notice somedays the skies are completely clear, and then others the skies are full of white puffy chemtrails, and then right next to it will be a jet leaving a regular contrail that dissipates as it flies. What differentiates the two trails, one lingers in the sky and spreads out for hours, while the other fades away.

What differentiates it is the altitude that the two planes are at.

Altitude difference has nothing to do with it, because you can see it occurring at any point in the atmosphere.

You know this...how? You can detect the altitude of planes...how?

Weather modification is real

Weather modification != 'chemtrails'

There is a lot of technology being used that we don't know about, Nikola Tesla invented a wide range of energy harnessing technology and all of his paperwork and patents were seized by the US government, (you could say they were sent back to his home country but I haven't seen much proof that suggests that to be so)

An even bigger logical leap to say these are related in any way.

As for HAARP, If I believe correctly, even nations in Europe are getting uneasy at the fact we are using this technology. They are afraid of the effects it could have on our planet. If there was nothing to worry about, no one would be worried, but that's not the case.

Who says anyone's worried? Europe is building a very nice new one, and they've got several already.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Rezlooper

So many people have just been saying that "Chemtrails don't exist" and then that's the end of it. Obviously they do, because there has been things put in motion that are being used for weather modification. Yeah, I was born in 94, i'm currently 19 but I've always been on the edge of conspiracy and things like that and I have always taken crap for it. I just don't understand how people can blindly follow what they are told, even if it doesn't make any sense what so ever. They just assume that since some authority figure told them, that it's true.

One thing that I have to mention, is that a heavy spray day looks something like this.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

or this

thegreaterpicture.com...

Here is a comparison of contrails and chemtrails,

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Weather modification is real, Weather Modification Bill

why do you think there are so many paid shi *COUGH COUGH* i mean chemtrail denialists
consider the legal, economic, and political liability/accountability, all those dead people worldwide, due to extreme climate changes...
caused by pond scum playing at god

you bet they'll deny/cover up/obfuscate and even kill to cover their satanic little asses
yet to the "Insane" they are just as ridiculous and pathetic as monsantos recent l don't know/wasnt me claims regarding the contamination of of US wheat crops...

they're just making "Insane" people build up a bigger head of steam [or thunderheads], for the inevitable:

POW!!!!! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON [M]ALICE!!!

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
Alright, I'm no Radar Technician and I certainly don't do much research, regardless I find all this highly fascinating and I do have some questions.

1) HAARP seems to be laced with secrecy hence all the conspiracies, if what the Air Force is doing is "legit" then why do they need all the secret hub-bub? It seems like these waves they're firing off into space may have more impact then they're letting on.

Well, there is just a TON of non-secret info about the place. After all, it's filled up with grad students most of the time. They all do papers like mad, and publish them, I see about 2400 on google scholar alone. You can find all sorts of info about what they're doing, and why, and how, and what they set up on the array to get that to happen.

The trouble is, it's all egg head stuff. It's hard to follow for most people. Hell, I know a lot about the hardware and I have to sit down with a pot of coffee to follow some of it, since I'm not a plasma physicist. I can get the broad outlines most of the time, but the 'what does that matter' part depends on a bigger picture I don't have and they do.

Thus, it looks really secretive, because it's just damned tough to explain and to understand what's going on and why, and to what end.

It's fenced, but they don't have armed guards out there. They just want you to stay out of the way and not get fried up or break the toys.

You can even go on a tour, albeit infrequently.

Now, that's not to say there aren't military experiments going on there too. They try to make like there's not, but hey, there are. It's just that for the most part the AF and Navy are happy to let the eggheads do all the footwork and rake in the data.

2) This is probably just me being super paranoid (I'm good at that) but I recall many different experiments with lasers way back in the day. Not just firing lasers but being able to reflect them and aim them around. If these waves fire directly off into space without being able to be aimed, could they possibly be 'intercepted' by a satellite designed to reflect the waves to another satellite which then brings the waves to the location where these radar anomalies are showing up?

The output of the array isn't in a handy tight beam like a laser. The footprint in the ionosphere is maybe 30km across. And for the most part, HAARP's output is in a frequency range that doesn't penetrate the ionosphere all that well, on purpose, so it would be a bit difficult to intercept and reflect them. At any rate, you've got that pesky square-of-the-distance thing cropping up, if the power density is in the low milliwatt per square meter range right over the array, it's a LOT lower in Kansas, after bouncing around from one satellite to another...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

EISCAT-3D will be everything HAARP might have been AND some. It's done the way it should have been.

Plus they are going to have five sites, each with 10,000 array elements and a gain of 50dB from each antenna farm (that's WAY WAY more directional than HAARP...) plus 10MW total output power. That's something like 600GW of ERP...per site.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

You poke fun at those that dont believe the conspiracy theories about HAARP, yet you cannot provide a single bit of proof of what you think it can do.

You're not a nutjob. You're just wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Here's an even better example of what got me started on my research of all things "chemtrail." Clouds, misnamed, and ascribed to many different things with no basis in science fact.
CA Chemtrails--HAARP album

Here's the original photo I commented on. By the post made after my comment, I believe the photographer believes that photos are "changed". I'm actually surprised my comment and account are still up.
Clouds on HAARP
The link takes you to a page of pictures; the cloud I commented on is distinctively just cloud.

Some people on similar clouds have comments about both HAARP and NEXRAD. Lots of techno-babble, without any clue that they researched or understand either.

I chose to identify as altostratus instead of cirrus due to the apparent density. There were no clues to altitude; someone else might say cirrostratus on this one as well. I also don't know how they feel about posting pictures from their site to other places, so only provide the link instead of the actual picture.

edit on 6-6-2013 by stars15k because: explanation of link

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

I'm outside constantly, as I'm a truck driver, and I watch the skies more than most plane watchers do, have for years and have yet to see anything that even comes close to being a "chemtrail" or anything doesn't look like a normal contrail.

The "heavy spray days" are days when a weather front is moving through. Weather causes contrails, not the other way around, as has been said repeatedly in just about every thread. When you see planes flying over leaving a lot of persistent contrails you can bet there's going to be a storm in a day or two, but it has nothing to do with contrails. If you follow the weather forecast, and see they predict the storm then go out and look, you'll see the contrails forming.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Took this screen capture yesterday.

What the...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I believe you, i'm sure that you are watching the skies more than most people.
You say that the long contrails are caused by the weather, alright, now, if that is the case, why is it that you can see two jets at roughly the same height in the air, one leaving a long puffy contrail, and the other leaving a short one that dissipates? This has always intrigued me. Now, some guy said earlier, "how can you tell the altitude of the planes" or something like that. Look, I don't know the exact altitude of any given plane that passes by, but when you look up, you can tell if one is lower or higher.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

I believe you, i'm sure that you are watching the skies more than most people.
You say that the long contrails are caused by the weather, alright, now, if that is the case, why is it that you can see two jets at roughly the same height in the air, one leaving a long puffy contrail, and the other leaving a short one that dissipates? This has always intrigued me. Now, some guy said earlier, "how can you tell the altitude of the planes" or something like that. Look, I don't know the exact altitude of any given plane that passes by, but when you look up, you can tell if one is lower or higher.

A difference of just a few hundred feet can make the difference between a contrail persisting or not persisting. I'm going to go out on a limb here ... or not really ... and say that you have no way of discerning anything even remotely close to that kind of distance in the altitude of two planes. No surprise though, because neither can I. Or anyone else here for that matter.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

No, you really can't. Looking up gives you a false perspective. I've been plane watching my entire life, and I can't tell the difference in altitude between two planes, without using a tracking website, or some other means. Flightaware, and Flightradar24 are two of the better ones. Flightradar even has a phone app that you can use in real time. There can be anywhere from 1000 foot difference, to four or five thousand feet.

But lets say that they ARE flying at similar altitudes, the atmosphere is dynamic. One thousand feet of altitude can make the difference between flying through saturated air and leaving a persistent contrail, and flying through almost dry air, and leaving a short trail that doesn't last long at all. Even 500 feet can make a difference. Or you could be looking at an older plane, and a new plane flying at similar altitudes.

Here you have a newer high bypass turbofan, flying next to a low bypass turbofan.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

You really need to study more about the atmosphere, and please make it science not non-science nonsense at "chemtrail" websites.

There are differences in that atmosphere all over....it's why clouds have shapes. These can make a big difference. Ever see a cloud field with all flat bottoms? I know you have. The clouds are actually on top of a different layer with different conditions.

Here's something I have yet to see answered intelligently: If clouds persist, why can't a contrail?

What do you think the answer to that question is?

When you cannot explain, you can only believe. Wouldn't you rather know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join