It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man goes to doctor's with swollen stomach - and finds out he's a WOMAN.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I won't say this exact type of thing is amazingly common, but intersex conditions in general aren't all that uncommon.

Look up threads on forums though and you will find a person discussing it being accused of talking about it for attention, having a botched sex change, or any number of things. Always seems like people think it's all pants areas and chromosomes regardless of what you tell them.

Oh well.

Originally posted by christafinias
reply to post by buddha

I need to read the article again but if he has ovaries then wont the poor guy go or have gone through the menopause??
edit on 4-6-2013 by christafinias because:
edit on 4-6-2013 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

In this case likely not I imagine ... but unfortunately due to shaming reasons etc ... various combinations of intersex persons actually find out they're intersex when something odd happens which contradicts their presentation gender.

Can certain explain a lot of things when a person works it out. Hope it helps.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Pinke because: answering question
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So I assume he had no vaginal opening . I wonder if he has a uterus ,or just the ovaries .
He obviously doesn't have breasts ...
I'm sure its a huge shock given his age .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
off topic

edit on 4-6-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Interesting story, but to find out after all that time, shocking.

What a strange world.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
***ATTENTION***

The Topic of the thread is not the man's penis. Please do not post nudity or continue discussions that are not relevant to the overall topic of the thread.

Thanks,

~Tenth
ATS Mod

Actually it is part off the overall topic, it is clearly mentioned in the article and it is a factor in the discussion of his condition.

I agree that people shouldn´t post nudity, especially male nudity, but it seems a pit prude to shun any penile discussion, wee are all adults here, right, and it is just a bodypart.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Apart from natural causes/defects, what are some of the other causes? Genetically modified food,crops, water quality, farm bred animals full of hormones? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
micro penis ?

Must be a gun owner...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Or holding a big sword.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

Why are you people obsessed with avatars...

It means nothing...a picture I saw while searching for avatars...unless of course you actually thought that was me...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why are you obsessed with gun owners' penis size?

And who is you people?

It means nothing...a picture I saw while searching for avatars...unless of course you actually thought that was me...

Well you apperently were drawn to the warrior/big weapon thing, so that would be the same psychology that you were applying to a gun owner.

It obviously isn't you, so why do you feel the need to come across as a warrior with a big sword?
edit on 5-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal

Why are you obsessed with gun owners' penis size?

And who is you people?

You people..are the people who seem to think it's an insult to compare me to my avatar...
...before making even more of a fool of yourselves...had to make sure people knew it doesn't represent anything about me..so pick something else. It looked interesting thats it...it was this or a joker one..or a car one...

Actually I was just pointing out that you can actually tell who has one ( a micro one) be the amount of guns and size of guns they own.

You seem a little defensive there...struck a nerve? Your micro buddy is not alone there are other gun owners like you...

edit on 5-6-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

First off, I am not a gun owner.

Second, as pointed out, I just used your own reasoning on you. the only diffference is, I base my BS on your avatar, you base your BS on the fact that a gun is owned, but it is the same bs.

I am annoyed by your views that a gun owner has something to compensate for by definition, when it is about sport, self defense, freedom and having fun in most of the cases.

You act like there is something wrong with gun ownership.

It looked interesting thats it.

Why did it look interesting? Was it the death, the demonic warrior, or the weapon it was holding, or a combination?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It looked interesting thats it.

Why did it look interesting? Was it the death, the demonic warrior, or the weapon it was holding, or a combination?

At the time...because it didn't represent anything about me. Kept it only because I rarely think about it...it's there so why not keep it there. Just like my name kerazeesicko...combination of words a a dead relative used to say. Does not represent me..just a sort of remembrance of a cousin..who used to believe in crazy theories, very gullible yet still a good guy.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

At the time...because it didn't represent anything about me.

If that was the reason why you found it interesting, one could say that, at that time it was compensation for what you are not?

.just a sort of remembrance of a cousin..who used to believe in crazy theories, very gullible yet still a good guy.

Oh that's nice. Any thoughts on the size of his penis?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"He" was already 66, why did the doctors have to ruin "His" life. Ignorance would have been a bliss in "His: life.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh that's nice. Any thoughts on the size of his penis?

Ahhh..I see I did strike a nerve...
Sorry bout that. No more from me...continue on.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

A 66-year-old man got the shock of his life on a trip to the doctor's - he found out he was a WOMAN. Stunned medics made the discovery after finding the patient's swollen stomach was the result of an ovarian cyst.

It was kinda hard to get around that little fact after he went to the doctor's.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If that was the reason why you found it interesting, one could say that, at that time it was compensation for what you are not?

You got me..
I was not a skeleton with a sword in fire...(I think that's how it looks?)..and I so wanted to be...but alas I am stuck with being a very attractive man with money...and ahem...well you know...

Poor me...
For real no more from me...so defensive over the micro penis comment...it's OK your not the only ..check out the OP...who knows maybe your a women too..get it looked in to..

edit on 5-6-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

They could have told Ovarian Cyst is type of growth lol.

Not many are good with medical technical terms(especially 66 yrs old)... the doctors could have just made it like some benign growth..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I don't think doctors are allowed to lie about a patient's condition.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join