It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: Ben Fellow's missing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

URGENT: Ben Fellow's missing

libertytactics.com

We have been in contact with whistleblower Ben Fellows’ wife on the disappearance of her husband. Please read the following article and get this out to as many people as possible, we all want Ben to return to his family safely.

At the recent UK Column conference, Ben was informed by Dave Eden, a former CID detective, that his wife was in immediate danger as a result of Ben’s work. It was made clear that Ben should have an “exit strategy”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ben Fellows the former child actor who blew the whistle on the shambles G4S were making of the security arrangements for last summer's Olympics in London, has gone missing.

Ben Fellows has also made accusations that he was abused as a child in an M.P's office in the Houses of Parliament.

Now this could be a ruse on Ben Fellows' behalf, afterall he was warned that his wife's life was in immediate danger and maybe he has gone off the radar purposely. If the persons threatening him and his family think he has disappeared maybe the heat will be taken off his family?

If the people who were threatening him have anything to do with his disappearence, then this could open up a BIG can of worms.

libertytactics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

This sounds ominous. Sending out what good vibes and prayers I can muster for their safety. Too bad he didn't heed the advice way sooner though. By the sound of it, there are lots of people out to get him.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Where does all the information in the article come from? About the masked caller after the woolwich murder and such. If it all came from his wife this could very well be a publicity stunt. We're any police reports filed?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Where does all the information in the article come from? About the masked caller after the woolwich murder and such. If it all came from his wife this could very well be a publicity stunt. We're any police reports filed?

I'm guessing it came from his wife, probably didn't take any photos!!

As I said in my comments, it could all be a ruse!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
NO if the people looking for Ben, havent yet found him, then the HEAT will be ON the rest of his friends and family....as thats the link the prps have to trace isnt it?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
NO if the people looking for Ben, havent yet found him, then the HEAT will be ON the rest of his friends and family....as thats the link the prps have to trace isnt it?

Yes, but now she's gone public she is probably safer. I say probably because we don't know who these people are.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am thinking...perhaps Mr. Fellows...did not arrive at (the prearranged friends house) on purpose. I am thinking...that he may have gone deep into hiding elsewhere... and perhaps there was a plan between him and some (undercover law enforcement)... that his wife and friends know nothing about.

Or...the people who are after him followed him; and captured him somewhere between the safe house and the destination of his friends. Maybe he is still alive; and will somehow be able to escape.

I have also thought too that perhaps someone he thinks is a friend...may not be...and he may have trusted the wrong person.

I am thinking too that maybe someone involved with the people who have put this story out...to expand the search for him...well...some of them may be the very people that want to destroy him.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am thinking...perhaps Mr. Fellows...did not arrive at (the prearranged friends house) on purpose. I am thinking...that he may have gone deep into hiding elsewhere... and perhaps there was a plan between him and some (undercover law enforcement)... that his wife and friends know nothing about.

Or...the people who are after him followed him; and captured him somewhere between the safe house and the destination of his friends. Maybe he is still alive; and will somehow be able to escape.

I have also thought too that perhaps someone he thinks is a friend...may not be...and he may have trusted the wrong person.

I am thinking too that maybe someone involved with the people who have put this story out...to expand the search for him...well...some of them may be the very people that want to destroy him.

I concur with all those sentiments.

It is a strange one for sure, but if he has been taken out, then there endeth the pursuit of any of the M.P's on child abuse allegations. Convenient? For sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe a publicity stunt to gain attention for his exposures?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have done a bit of further digging regarding Ben Fellows and it appears that he had passed the name of the M.P, alleged to have abused him, onto the Operation Yew Tree team. However, it doesn't appear that anything had been followed up, well at least to date.

Article:- www.maxfarquar.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is the youtube video of the telephone interview with his wife.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

And that's a good point. IF he slipped into hiding, what does that say about his concerns for his family? (Just one take on it) so maybe he hasn't gone into hiding, maybe something more untoward is afoot.

so I see a few takes
1 a bloke who is willing to put his family in the firing line
2 something has happened to him (innocently)
3 something has happened to him (dark)
4 publicity for a future book release

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

My guess is he will turn up unharmed, with his finished book in hand.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
We have this from Fear and Clothing on the Icke forum...

"She said that after the threat from the masked man to hack them to death they not only decided to leave their house and jobs but they also changed their phone number. Nobody had this number, she said not even the police could find their number but Ben suddenly received a phone call to that number from someone who is organising the Bilderberg fringe festival called 'Silkie'.

Ben's wife made it clear they both thought this was suspicious and she said on the radio "how was this woman able to get our number?"

And this from Silverfiligree on the same page....

"I am an organiser at the Bilderberg Fringe and met Ben at the UK Column event a couple of weeks ago. We discussed him speaking and he was pleased to accept, and emailed me on the 21st of May with his home number (an email which I still have), When he pulled out shortly afterwards, Silkie, who was programming the speakers asked me for a contact number so she could discuss his reasons so I passed it on."

The Fringe has been so badly organised the word organise hardly applies. Having fought the system tooth and nail they now have permission to use the scout campsite at a specially reduced rate. Anarchy!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Why doesn't Ben get Police protection?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

I'm guessing because there have been no charges against anyone and therefore he is not classed as a witness. I'm also guessing that he had not approached the police to make a complaint about these threats.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

I'm guessing because there have been no charges against anyone and therefore he is not classed as a witness. I'm also guessing that he had not approached the police to make a complaint about these threats.

If he was threatened by the same folks who did the police, the police would be on his side and he'd have no reason not seek support from the police no? I'm wondering if the advertisers on the blog page he's talked about on profit for the duration of the time he's missing

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

I think if you read a column Ben Fellows wrote in May, then the answer to your question lies within.

I have attached a link.

google-law.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

He has actually named the MP, and he is a prominent MP.
Not sure if I'm allowed to say it on this forum or not.
There are 2 videos on Youtube (parts 1 and 2) taken inside Ben's house, and are interviews/statements made to 2 police officers from Operation Yewtree.
He names names of some celebs and their inappropriate behaviour. And the MP.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join