It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: Ben Fellow's missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No way?? I remember seeing his interview and being heavily involved in a thread on the DI forums... I knew something would happen, especially after the Ken Clarke allegations.

I really hope he is ok.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by LastStarfighter

I think if you read a column Ben Fellows wrote in May, then the answer to your question lies within.

I have attached a link.

google-law.blogspot.co.uk...

I understand now why he doesn't seek police protection--thank you for sharing this

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looks like he's made contact

libertytactics.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblupI knew something would happen, especially after the Ken Clarke allegations.

If you knew something would happen, why didn't you warn him? It's a bit too late now to claim you 'knew something would happen'!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax

libertytactics.com...

Surprise, surprise. He's perfectly fine and there was never any reason to be concerned in the first place (despite the fact that some people 'knew something would happen'; looks like they were wrong after all).

Fellows will be pleased at the success of his shameless self-promotion stunt.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 5-6-2013 by LadyofGlass because: Double Message

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I don't know what to think of this story one way or another, but this link/article/blog seems like a very sensationalized story. I am weary of anyone who uses to the whole gay fearing "they'll get your sons" slant when dealing with any type of pedophilia issue. It's like the hypocrisy of how there's more disgust of men going after 14 year old boys instead of 14 year old girls. A lot of the article reads like someone trying to rile people up not tell the truth necessarily. We'll see though, either way his coming up missing seems fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Well there you go!! All's well that ends well for Mr Fellows.

It looks like it was publicity stunt afterall??

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by MarrsAttax

libertytactics.com...

Surprise, surprise. He's perfectly fine and there was never any reason to be concerned in the first place (despite the fact that some people 'knew something would happen'; looks like they were wrong after all).

Fellows will be pleased at the success of his shameless self-promotion stunt.

So you're not surprised that he has been found, yet you questioned BlupBlup on why he didn't do anything to warn Ben Fellows? Ummm.........

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So you're not surprised that he has been found, yet you questioned BlupBlup on why he didn't do anything to warn Ben Fellows? Ummm.........

That's right. Read our exchange carefully and you'll see how the logic works. Here, let me help:

* Ben Fellows disappears (I assumed from the beginning that this was a publicity stunt)
* There is speculation that he might have come to harm
* Someone says they thought this was going to happen
* I don't believe them, so I challenge them to explain why they didn't warn Ben if they thought this was going to happen
* Ben turns up completely unharmed, as I expected he would

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

That's right. Read our exchange carefully and you'll see how the logic works. Here, let me help:

* Ben Fellows disappears (I assumed from the beginning that this was a publicity stunt)
* There is speculation that he might have come to harm
* Someone says they thought this was going to happen
* I don't believe them, so I challenge them to explain why they didn't warn Ben if they thought this was going to happen
* Ben turns up completely unharmed, as I expected he would

You don't have to help me with anything, I have seen enough of your posts to realise what you meant.

What intrigues me is why you didn't disclose your thoughts regarding Ben Fellows disappearance until the link confirming he had been found was posted.

Not that I don't believe you of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Just a publicity stunt to make a bigger impact at the Bilderberg Fringe.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Just a publicity stunt to make a bigger impact at the Bilderberg Fringe.

Did anyone else guess that Ben Fellows would eventually resurface at the Bilderberg Fringe?

Whatever is the trend .. Ben will be there. Comet Ison in December 2013. Ben will possibly
claim he was 'touched up' by NASA scientists at an 'End of the World party' whilst undercover?.

What is his next venture? Scientology? ...All credibility goes out of the window when you can
actually predict the next public appearance of a 'man on the run' from supposed death threats.

You did not have to be Edgar Cayce to predict this.

edit on 11-6-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What is his next venture? Scientology? ...All credibility goes out of the window when you can actually predict the next public appearance of a 'man on the run' from supposed death threats. You did not have to be Edgar Cayce to predict this.
reply to post by deprogrammer

So how come you didn't 'predict' this until after the fact, Einstein?

<< 1   >>

join