It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military is taking delivery of 100s of armored front-end loaders for Domestic Use!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Sankari

This story is not the same as "US Army orders 2MM bullets in 5.56 caliber"...but it could also be a non-event. Still I thought that the reference to the movie Soylent Green (1970s future dystopia starring Charlton Heston) was worth revisiting. Did anyone watch the movie (in theatres or on dvd/vid)?

I saw the movie on DVD. It was nowhere near as good as the Harry Harrison book it was based on, and Heston's painful over-acting was more amusing than compelling.

Read the book, it's absolutely fantastic. Real gritty old skool sci-fi, back in the great days when it was more sci than fi and included plenty of intelligent social commentary.
edit on 2/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well if this story turns out to be as real a DHS mass ammo buying and armored vehicles then we have nothing to worry about. Also why do we keep reaping the the ammo and amor crap when we know it is not true.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm pleased to say that my brother helps build such weapons of death for use by our combat troops
the world is going to be a safer place when we have more guns and stuff.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join