It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military is taking delivery of 100s of armored front-end loaders for Domestic Use!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The US military is taking delivery of 100s (385 per video link) of front-end loaders for domestic use (not likely for earth moving on military bases). Many (in woodland camo) are armor plated with gun turrets. I guess with all of the focus on DHS orders that no one saw this order for front loaders go thru to the military - but now that we can see them and some are armored and with gun turrets one has to question what use they are planned for. Obviously not compliant with posse comitatus if they are to be used against civilians. They remind me of the riot "scoops" in the movie Soylent Green (see second video below)....altho they could be used to scoop up dead bodies as well.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/05/ppsimmons-exclusive-us-military-begins-taking-delivery-of-hundreds-of-front-end-loaders-for-domestic-use- some-with-gun-turrets-and-armor-plated-pics-and-video-2667770.html

www.liveleak.com...

The first link was not working so here is the gist of it below:

(Before It's News)

With the DHS investing in billions of rounds of ammo and armored personnel carriers and the US military buying up hundreds of new tanks (which the Bible says will be used in the coming 6th trumpet battle) is there any wonder why it is that so many rumors persist of impending civil war and martial law in America?

Well here’s something else to add to the list of worrisome goings on.

A PPSIMMONS operative has informed us anonymously of a military order for 385 front-end loaders from the Caterpillar plant in Clayton, NC.

385?

They are clearly visible in the background of this picture taken by our man on the scene.

The person who sent us this information was able to ask some questions during polite conversation with a truck driver picking up a load on site.

Q: “are the green ones all US military?”
Driver: “yup!”
Q: “are they all for domestic use?”
Driver: “yes – we’re delivering them to bases inside the country”
Q: “why do you think they need so many?”
Driver: “they’re planning something big, obviously”

The anonymous whistle blower was also able to question someone who works at the facility, a person responsible for loading the machines onto the trucks for delivery.

“We’ve never seen an order this big before,” he said. “Back in 2008 the military ordered 23 units, but this is unprecedented.”

He continued: “some of these units, the ones with tan cabs, are armored with roof hatches and gun mounts.”

Gun mounts? On a domestic front-end loader?

Below is a closeup photo of a row of brand new military units ready for shipping.
edit on 2-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: link failed

edit on 6/2/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed source link

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Would we rather the U.S. Military buy a special and formal "Domestic U.S. Version" and then double the purchasing by buying a whole second set of equipment for "Non-U.S. Use Only"? It's my experience that the Military orders what they do with as close to a universal adaptability as possible. So..they don't have to buy more stuff to use what they have in a new way.

Oh course, it's also my experience that BIN is far far from the most level headed news source on the net too, but that's probably being picky on sourcing. lol... I'll just stick with the fact they don't buy import/export versions of everything they use in the Military, just so internet theorists can feel better about worrying that they'll take over the nation with construction equipment some day.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I, too, dont necessarily trust ''Before Its News'' with all of the facts but they do show pictures in the original link and they might get it right some of the time...and it was for a lot less than the 2700 anti mine armored vehicles ordered by DHS. Also, it is possible that they could be used for infrastructure rebuilding in Iraq and Afghanistan but the report of "domestic use" did conjure up images of the "scoops" in Soylent Green (ergo, worthy of posting).

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

True...and who knows? There is so much weird stuff going on? Dual use planning could just as easily be to your end of suspicion as the harmless thoughts of using these in future, as yet unknown, overseas deployments. (Recall the buildups and contracts being filled for U.S. Military support across a dozen or more African nations in the very recent past?)

On the other hand... "The Stand" does come to mind too..and someone would have to use something for mass graves and body dumps. For that matter, I'd imagine Cats like these were used in Panama after Just Cause for the mass graves reported ..VERY briefly...being dug and filled following the "ooooops..did we do that??" bombing of blocks and blocks of civilian housing in Panama City. I suppose it happens.

Screwed up world, isn't it? I wish for days when we could see a bulldozer and just wonder what they may build with it ....not what they may use it for, in body disposal.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Could the armoured ones be for use in places like Afghanistan etc where you may need a bit more protection than when you're using one to level out the base commanders new garden

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

First link fixed

BIN is stupid. I couldn't make it passed the first paragraph.

With the DHS investing in billions of rounds of ammo and armored personnel carriers and the US military buying up hundreds of new tanks (which the Bible says will be used in the coming 6th trumpet battle) is there any wonder why it is that so many rumors persist of impending civil war and martial law in America?

I'd suggest finding better sources if you want people to take this thread seriously.
edit on 2-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your link didnt work either....I saw it on Steve Quayle's site (linked to the BIN story).

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Yes, I mentioned that in my second post (Iraq and Afghanistan rebuilding is a possibility)....altho the quote in the story says that they are going to domestic us military bases. But one wonders why they would need to be armored for domestic use (self evident in a war zone tho).

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by boncho

Your link didnt work either....I saw it on Steve Quayle's site (linked to the BIN story).

Should work now. At least it did for me.

When dealing with BIN, always better to link the original source of the story if listed.

IMO

link   

On their website they post a lot of legitimate stories (compare to ATS)...the byline did not say "Sorcha Faal" or the whole story would not have been posted.

link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Q: “are the green ones all US military?”
Driver: “yup!”
Q: “are they all for domestic use?”

There is no way a truck driver could know the answer to that question. The fact that he is delivering them to points within the US has no bearing on where, or how, they are going to be used throughout their operational lifetime.

The Army does a lot of engineering, and a lot of that is in areas where they are liable to get shot at. The fact that their construction vehicles have defensive features is not very interesting. Even the workhorse HMMWV is often armored and equipped with a machine gun turret. Do you think the thousands of HMMWVs throughout the US are part of a coup or a plot?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Military Humvees are expected to be armored for use in war zones and the same vehicle (replacement for the jeep) is used here in the states. Now I would question the intent of the Humvees supposedly being fixed with on board computers (in Tenn) for domestic policing at check points (presumably so the military can run your DL and plates thru the police computers)......

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I tried to link directly from BIN not SQ....but if the link doesnt work one can go to Steve Quayle's site to see the pictures.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
in the article it says it's just a normal upgrade to equipment. 310 to 320 bases, will get 385 front loaders....and by the way it's a breitbart article, another in a long list of lies. these kinds of sites are not even worthy of a response, let alone any perception of truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
There is no way a truck driver could know the answer to that question. The fact that he is delivering them to points within the US has no bearing on where, or how, they are going to be used throughout their operational lifetime.

The Army does a lot of engineering, and a lot of that is in areas where they are liable to get shot at. The fact that their construction vehicles have defensive features is not very interesting. Even the workhorse HMMWV is often armored and equipped with a machine gun turret. Do you think the thousands of HMMWVs throughout the US are part of a coup or a plot?

Exactly. Caterpillar is just building according military specs
www.army-technology.com...

Many of the militaries worldwide now require armored crew protection kits (CPK) on their construction equipment. Caterpillar's armored CPKs provide the operator with 360° protection, including the roof and the floor. These kits have transparent armor that has been designed to provide excellent operator visibility of the machine and surrounding work area.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
in the article it says it's just a normal upgrade to equipment. 310 to 320 bases, will get 385 front loaders....and by the way it's a breitbart article, another in a long list of lies. these kinds of sites are not even worthy of a response, let alone any perception of truth.

^^ Great post, would read again. Starred!

This whole story is a beat-up. Yes, the US military buys military gear for domestic use. Are people genuinely surprised about that? Get a grip.

I am reminded of an earlier myth. As early as 1999, Alex Jones was frantically warning his mindless army of drones that the government was building FEMA concentration camps.

Ten years later he was still flogging the lie, this time claiming that anyone who survived the swine flu H1N1 virus and refused to take the 'toxic' vaccine would end up in one of these camps.

Well Alex, here we are in 2013 and nothing's happened... you stinking corporate shill...

edit on 2/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If you are following the news and can think for yourself, yes, they are planning for something big. These are not simply precautions they are taking. They are expecting something big and are working on the recover efforts.

That, of course, leaves us to guess exactly what that situation may be, civil war, race wars, global war, a huge wave of attackers/illegal immigrants, economic chaos, natural disasters of epic proportions, or ...mass epidemics.

For myself, there is no longer any doubt about what is being staged; a world virus war. Countries has been playing around with various trial epidemics for a long time. Those that we witness to start, sputter and fail to significantly develop are in keeping with such activities. The US government has experimented with various covert Chemical, Biological and Radiological testing on its own populations over the decades. The same is true with other countries. None of them are above such a global atrocity.

Viruses have that unique feature that they can be designed to select particular genes (populations) for attack and to evolve themselves out of existence at a certain point.

Viruses, once perfected to a high degree, are what some would call the perfect weapon. Far more efficient than exploding weapons that must be created to the extreme to complete the deed of killing the enemy. With a virus, you basically have a little drone to neatly do the job, a biological computer that seeks, selects and kills.

THAT is what is coming, folks. Will the attacked countries (populations) simply accept what comes their way, or will they lash out in some sort of response?

It may seem that I'm suggesting that the US will start this nasty business. Not necessarily so, any number of countries large and small can intentionally or accidently trigger an incredible depopulation of the world. And as wars go, they don't always go as expected.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Aliensun because: word correction

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

This story is not the same as "US Army orders 2MM bullets in 5.56 caliber"...but it could also be a non-event. Still I thought that the reference to the movie Soylent Green (1970s future dystopia starring Charlton Heston) was worth revisiting. Did anyone watch the movie (in theatres or on dvd/vid)?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Its... construction equipment.

Whats the problem?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
Its... construction equipment.

Whats the problem?

Apparently people think the US military should not be allowed to have construction equipment. Because, Rothchilds.

Or NWO. Or both. Or something. Hell, do you even need a reason? Just make something up, like all the ATS nutcases do. Works for them; it can work for you!
edit on 2/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join