It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Invasion of North America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Recently, I started thinking of what (hypothetical) strategy foreign forces, such as United Nations army troops, or any foreign troops might use in a so called invasion of North America. I had thought of many details concerning this possible invasion (mainly who, what, where, when and how).

Now, I'm Canadian. I'm not too familiar with American soil. All I know is what's here.

Hypothetically speaking, I believe Russia would invade the east coast of America and China would take on the west coast of America first. There could be many reasons in the future why this is needed. For example - a so called false flag terror event could be used to justify a serious domestic terrorist threat from a "patriot group".

There are many scenarios that can be "created". Even a natural disaster event.

If they were really clever about it, the foreign forces would reveal that all was orchestrated by what you call "the powers that be" , whoever you want to name the bad guys. It doesn't matter. This would be an excellent excuse to annex the land, to "liberate" it.

They are not going to stop at America. They will invade Canada. This will likely be accomplished by Russian forces. They will go on to reason that the "bad guys" also hide in Canada and will be dealt with. Now, if you are
a resident of Ontario here's the most likely plan to occur in this hypothetical event.

They will come up the QEW and take major highways to Ottawa, "liberating" all areas along the golden horse shoe region. It's more likely residents will be seen as a useful labor force. I hope they don't execute these people, however I can't predict that as of yet. I don't believe the United Nations would look too kindly upon such a thing. However it's not like it's impossible to hide atrocities either.

This invasion force will also be assisted by rail and air forces. they will obviously want to keep resources in tact, but they really aren't going to care for useless urban centers and things that aren't useful to them. They will make an example of the so called "bad guys" possibly by executing them on live television.

They will want to get rid of Ottawa because it's a symbolic power center among other things. I don't know about Toronto. The golden horse shoe region may be seen as a massive amount of human resources to assist foreign nations.

This will occur during a time of several crises to overwhelm the populace into accepting foreign forces on North American Soil. Possibly the combination of an economic collapse, world war overseas, natural disaster and a terrorist attack. This would do the trick.

This may occur before 2020, or around 2020. If Americans "get their guns taken away", this is very likely to occur. I pray it doesn't, however there is certain Karma that is playing out here that many will not understand. This is related to the aboriginal population.

They will use educated minds, universities and colleges for their purposes if this does happen.

You may share and attempt to forecast what will happen in your region, because I have a bad feeling this may occur. When I first read about the possible scenario of a North American invasion, it was kind of scary however now I understand why this is all happening.

I'm not here to try and stop those world powers from carrying out their agenda. I'm only one person, I can't do much about this. Like all prophecy, this is a dire warning. If things continue on the way that they are, this is very likely to occur. I suspect that true powers want this to occur, so they will continue to keep society in ignorance and cultural filth on purpose. They tested the masses, and they will suffer the consequences.

Your best bet is to be useful to the foreign forces. Clear all your connections from any darkness, even organizations like freemasons. Remember world war 2, and remember what hitler did to freemasons. He killed them. This is likely to be another event of synchronicity, except with ALL organizations that assist the "dark side". I don't condone these actions, this will be horrible and it's only Karma.

Go to school and become a very brilliant engineer, psychologist, etc. something that would be useful to a foreign army in the future, if they were to occupy North America. In the event that this does occur, you don't want to be seen as useless, or worse, assisting what they will label the "bad guys".

I will say it again, I pray this doesn't happen however the spiritual darkness of North America is deepening to unforgivable depths...just look at the way RT talks about America. They are already making you look like an enemy, and they see North America as a weak enemy because of it's culture. An easy meal. Those of spiritual darkness will never admit this in their selfish drive for power and control. It blinds them and this is just the nature of the dark side. They will not change from their ways. They will not realize the bigger picture of why things are the way they are. Even worse, maybe they do - but they just want this to play out. In any event, they are not wise and do not understand things as I do.

Normal citizens of North America may survive this, it may not be massive executions. This would not look well on the behalf of foreign forces and they do not wish to become new hitlers. It's like I said, they will get rid "of the bad guys" but all they really want is North American resources and land for their populations to immigrate to. This war is very simple.

In the event this does occur, all I'm asking you to do is prepare. I don't believe you have much to fear unless you are connected to whoever they will label "the bad guys". Get an education and roll with the changes. Learn a trade at the very least. I don't suggest rebelling against the foreign forces. There is nothing that the masses can do about any of these plans that are defined by the true powers of the world. All I can do is make an interesting forecast based on hypothetical situations, and looking around at world events.

If it comes down to it, I'm going to save my own ass. I don't want to end up on the wrong side of this war, and I really believe they are going to label some "bad guys" within the establishment, which at that point they will be done for. I'm not going to help them in this event for my own safety. The laws of Karma cannot be ignored and they really have no idea the interplay of all of this between the ignorance of the masses supported by the darkness of the establishment with long due karma related to the aboriginal population.

I feel terribly sorry for normal good people, however very few of them are left. Most people in North America these days are in vain, hurtful, uneducated, ignorant, racist, bullies, drunks, and are just no good anymore. Is it not obvious why North America is the true target? Of course it isn't to most , because they are clouded by this darkness. Do you believe God would look favorably upon such people? I know some of you that read this have some understanding, please change. Make North America better, clean up it's culture and stop making yourselves look like the bad guys. You set yourselves up for this very fate by your actions. This is karma, and especially karma against the aboriginal population.

They had constructed a society, where they encouraged negative behavior of all sorts. They went looking for things they did not want to find. God let them find it, because they were to realize we are all connected. This, they never knew..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I feel terribly sorry for normal good people, however very few of them are left. Most people in North America these days are in vain, hurtful, uneducated, ignorant, racist, bullies, drunks, and are just no good anymore.

Naa, that's clearly just your circle of friends if that's all you see
But hey...many people get their education from the msm..believe it or not though, go walking around any neighborhood in NA and you will find most people are good folk. a few bad apples here and there of course..you can focus on the negative few, or the positive many.
That says more about yourself than any reality though.

As far as invasion..invasion is unnecessary. first world nations don't get invaded with troops, they get hammered with corruption and financial debacles. Same as any other nation really, but a bit more focused and large scale than just some random politician stuffing his pockets.

The troops here are corporations destroying the rights of the many for the favoritism of the very few.

And once again, you really should hang out with a better set of people if all you see is negativity in people.
My brother thinks everyone in the US is on drugs...(all his friends are druggys..skewed viewpoint)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For all intents and purposes it is impossible for their to be a successful ground based invasion of the mainland US. Red Dawn is not realistic, hate to break it to the people that think it is or want it to be. I am not saying that something else such as nuclear, chem, bio, EMP, whatever could not happen just speaking a boots on the ground invasion.

Please don't respond with some BS reply of "typical arrogance of America"

TACTICAL PROS
1. Northern border is land locked by an Ally nation
2. Water locked on East and West coast.
3. More than 50% water locked on Southern coast.
4. Diverse geography and size of country
5. Established defensive systems
6. Largest Air Force and Navy with resources dispersed
7. Established resource infrastructure.
8 Active, trained, coast guard.

This list could go on but their is no point

Any invasion from a joint venture of say Russia and China would have to do a few things...

1. Stage and then transport huge amounts of equipment, infrastructure and troops across two major bodies of water.
2. Establish a beach head on the mainland then sustain and grow that beach head.
3. Could they come in through Mexico? good luck with that and trying to say a large scale invading force crossing the border en masse is the same as illegal immigrants then you have a very limited understand of military tactics and/or resource management.

I love the people that make this argument, "Russia and China would just nuke everything and we wouldn't know or be able to respond" Ok then keep thinking that all you want. Same with the naive belief that an EMP event would knock out all the infrastructure at once thus rendering all defenses neutralized.

Again I am not saying that America could not be nuked, hit with chembioEMP weapons but a successful land based invasion of the mainland will not happen.
edit on 1-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

I think you and anybody else thinking like you should relax a little bit,,All countries around the world are struggling to survive through this economy. and if the US stops adventuring in far far lands and ends interferences in other nations affairs,then there will be no reason to worry about Russia or China or Iran,North Korea,etc,invading your hometown...What makes a lot of western people to think like you,is the feeling of guilt,that's why you suppose everybody is out there to get you one way or another.But do not worry,because there are still sane people living in this world who do not believe in revenge and have more immediate problems to get involved with than an eye for an eye issue.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I dare say if the US mainland had any major military occupation threatening it, it would just glass some of it's country...

Same as any sovereign nation that has it's own nuclear capabilities. It is theoretically impossible for any nation like UK, France, US, Russia, China etc to ever fall because if they do we all fall.

True sovereign nation = Nuclear capable = A nation till the end of time.

Commies on western soil NEVER

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
1. How many ships filled with men and supplies does a country need to stage a credible invasion of the united states?

2. How long would it take to build those ships?

3. How long would it take to load and supply them in a deepwater port?

4. How long is the journey from this hypothetical staging area(s)?

5. How do satellites, recon flights, and civilian planes and ships miss a traverse of this size over this much time?

6. How do they coordinate and communicate with one another?

7. How do they keep their supply lines open?

Answer 5 out of 7 of these questions and then -- maybe -- we can discuss a hypothetical of this nature beyond fantasy role-playing games, alien invasions, and stargates.
edit on 1-6-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

1. How many ships filled with men and supplies does a country need to stage a credible invasion of the united states?

I'd estimate to effectively attack and hold any ground in the US you would need atleast 300,000 men ideally more like 1,5 million to actually take the nation and keep it.

Years and it would kill the element of suprise, the only thing what would make such a hypothetical attack even possible. I suppose you could refit oil tankers and such but to do so while keeping the element of suprise will take a year or longer and isn't really feasible.

Not sure about that, again if it was a suprise attack the converting of the ships would take time and the loading would need to be done in secrecy. So most likely a very long time.

Well realistically it would be across the Pacific from Russia or China, it would happen in stages with possibly more than one arrival point all together you would want all your troops to land in the space of 48 hours for any effectiveness. Once the plot is revealed though any ships in-bound would never reach a port.

5. How do satellites, recon flights, and civilian planes and ships miss a traverse of this size over this much time?

They wouldn't, running with the theme of using civilian cargo ships they would slip under the radar so to speak, again though very few ships would get through. the chatter alone between the ships invading would give the game away.

Ideally they wouldn't they would have "sealed" orders from the launch of the attack, that would include the journey to the US. This as you know is not feasible.

If the hypothetical enemy is Russia then I suppose they could do as they did in WW2, plundering supplies as they go and to be honest the ultimate treasure trove to do that in is the USA. This in itself would raise major issues with combat effectiveness.

Summery:

It is either impossible or highly improbable that the USA will ever be invaded and then the success of such an invasion if it did manage a foothold would be 0%
Armed population, a massive army and reserves of all military aspects and also nuclear missiles means that it is not possible to be done in my opinion, it would have to be a suprise attack and that is impossible against a nation like the USA... unless you go down the converting cargo ships route. and then you will only ever get to use maybe 30% of your hypothetical fleet, because as soon as 1 lands every other ship will be a target unless it's sailing away from America.

Personally, I'd make thousands of small submarines and load them into several converted oil tankers, launch the mass of subs a few minutes before the artillary/rocket barrage is fired, soldiers and tanks etc will be ordered to enter cities and spread themselves thin this will deter my enemy from using heavy weapons and force them to take the fighting to hand to hand style combat. These units will be totally sacrificial lambs who would hopefully cripple the enemy just long enough to get some actual decent fighting forces in the US.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That post was a thing of beauty, Ray. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution

They will come up the QEW and take major highways to Ottawa, "liberating" all areas along the golden horse shoe region. It's more likely residents will be seen as a useful labor force.

The golden horse shoe region may be seen as a massive amount of human resources to assist foreign nations.

If Americans "get their guns taken away", this is very likely to occur.

Your best bet is to be useful to the foreign forces. Clear all your connections from any darkness, even organizations like freemasons. Remember world war 2, and remember what hitler did to freemasons. He killed them.

Go to school and become a very brilliant engineer, psychologist, etc. something that would be useful to a foreign army in the future, if they were to occupy North America. In the event that this does occur, you don't want to be seen as useless, or worse, assisting what they will label the "bad guys".

Learn a trade at the very least. I don't suggest rebelling against the foreign forces.

If it comes down to it, I'm going to save my own ass. I don't want to end up on the wrong side of this war, and I really believe they are going to label some "bad guys" within the establishment, which at that point they will be done for. I'm not going to help them in this event for my own safety.

This may be selective quoting from your post but I am just editing all the details out while maintaining the message. You can go right ahead and be part of their 'human resources' in order to save yourself but I think that's probably a bad decision. I am not going to give in to an invading force just so I can be alive for a few more years.

One thing you can count on is that Americans will likely have their guns for some time to come. I would also bet that the American military and private militias alike would assist Canada in the event of an invasion.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Answer 5 out of 7 of these questions and then -- maybe -- we can discuss a hypothetical of this nature beyond fantasy role-playing games, alien invasions, and stargates.
edit on 1-6-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what makes it a fantasy. Right now Russia and China would not be able to invade Panama unless the US let them borrow some strategic lift assets and lots of logistics support. Russian and Chinese forces are designed to operate in country or in their border areas. They do not have the ability to project power. The UK, France, Italy, and India have better power projection and none of them beyond small scale ops.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
See my signature.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

That is one strong reason... An armed civilian populace that believes in a free and independent America but my original post I think is the most realistic (in terms if an invading force landed in the US).

If the US mainland was under dire threat nuclear missiles would definately have the go ahead. Afterall this is one of the reasons the US dropped nukes on Japan as they knew the Japanese would have defended their land with as much vigor as an American would... In other words every Japanese man, women and child would have gave their life for Japan to be Japan.

I'm sure that the US would rather glass some of it's own nation rather than sacrifice it's own populace. Plus as MrSpad has noted such a scenario would never happen, no armed force in the world is or will most likely be ever equipped to take a nation like the US down and why would they? Only a hand full of nations have the ability to match the numbers the US could use in a war scenario and those nations have plenty of land already... and slaves.

From every way you look at it invading the US is pointless and unrealistic.
edit on 2-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I've seen so many threads on this I rarely reply, but yours is one of the more well thought ones. I’m not saying it can’t be done, but there would be a lot of pieces in play to do it which makes it next to impossible without inside help. (Kind of like the TV series, Jericho).

The first rule of Murphy’s Laws of Combat is; No plan survives first contact.

Strategically, I think that if China or Russia wanted to invade the US using a Natural catastrophe as cover, it would be easier for them to invade Canada first using minimal forces. After all, the CDF does not have the sheer size that the U.S. does.

Why? Because even with a natural disaster on the U.S. government hands, they would still send forces to help defend Canada. (After all, we are pretty close allies, in more ways than one)

That would even further spread the Troops out and complicate the logistical chain even worse. (Beans, Bullets and Fuel, can’t wage war without those)

On the PSYOP side of things, the divide is already there though not cemented into place. We still listen to each for the most part. If a invader were to solidify that, then they would be a good step closer to a successful invasion as well. Getting the locals to do their dirty work for them. I believe the term is “Useful Idiots”.

Invade the U.S., nope, not impossible, but pretty darn hard. That is a game for those who think long term, which the average U.S. citizen does not do to well at.

edit on 2-6-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a lil teeny error

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Good replies. I'm sure our satellites and intel analyists would pick up movement or lack of it though. Not to mention HUMINT sources.

I believe that the U.S. (Actually North America) could be successfully invade as long as Russia and China were on the same page.

But...could they invade, yes. Would it be successful, I doubt it. Not without turning the rest of the world into a wasteland.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Although it is really impossible to attack America straight up with an invasion force there may be ways around it. Suppose China helps Iran finish their nuclear weapon capability and then Iran sells one to Venezuela...all set up of course.

China could set up a false flag where Venezuela nukes something on theirs in the region...ships, business ventures...what have you. They could make a big show of it...going to the UN....saying their interests are being threatened and announce open war on Venezuela thereby sending in their troops.

Once they are established they would drop this phony Venezuela action and turn their army northwards....no country would be able to stop them and they could shoot up into the SouthWest where the main fighting would begin.

China could use North Korea special forces, some of the best in the world, and wreak havoc among the US such as hitting power grids and any other sensitive targets while the main invasion is going on.

The problem is with re-supply. Our subs would be sinking every Chinese vessel before it left port so they may have to set up re-supply from somewhere in South America which would be problematic.

Wouldn't ever happen of course and I don't see them ultimately winning but they may be able to push a little bit.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
we (United States of America) have been invaded by Mexico for years.10 years ago our local school kindergarden class was 1 -2% Hispanic now its 75% Hispanic.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Most people in North America these days are in vain, hurtful, uneducated, ignorant, racist, bullies, drunks, and are just no good anymore.

Due to your ignorant statement you lost my interest here.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
we (United States of America) have been invaded by Mexico for years.10 years ago our local school kindergarden class was 1 -2% Hispanic now its 75% Hispanic.

In two sentences, you just described the true invasion. And it has been going on longer than 10 years.

Don’t get me wrong please, I’m all for people immigrating legally to the U.S.

But all these work and school visas have to come to an end. Many of those folk just disappear. We don’t have the capability to track them all.

What I would like to see is that if you are from country X, then Country X’s immigration laws apply. Have you seen the requirements to immigrate to Mexico, or Australia, not to mention most muslim dominated countries? They are very strict, much moreso than the U.S. is.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess the bigger question is which countries have the equipment to move hundreds of thousands of troops and tanks to the US? Can only be done by Sea or Air and thats going to be a LOT of naval transport equipment as well as planes that are the equivalent to the US C-130 cargo transport plane. A LOT of those would be needed as well. It would sure be tough for the US not to see any of that coming. Would be akin to shooting ducks on a pond or fish in a barrel.

And as stated earlier, the US population is the most hevaily armed in the world. If the US thought it was tough fighting an insurgency battle in little ole Iraq, then imagine what an invading army would face in the US especially in places like say south central LA or any of our heavily, heavily armed inner cities? Imagine what the convoys would face out in the country-side as they trek through the land. The rifle population in the southern US is ridiculous. Instead of shooting deer from 300 yards out, the rednecks will be picking off troops.

Nah...invading the US is just a bad, bad idea.
edit on 2-6-2013 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I use to think the idea was pretty much impossible.
Although looking around,while we have been playing with our toys in the sandy middle east,other countries have been busy.

China drawn to Mexico's opening economy

(Yahoo.news)-MEXICO CITY (AP) — China has invested heavily in resource-rich Latin America in recent years, striking major trade deals with governments from Venezuela to Argentina. Now its president is reaching out to one of the few countries in the region where ties have been slow to develop: Mexico.

news.yahoo.com...

I thnk with the U.S fighting ongoing pointless wars,while being broke.
The financial noose is getting tighter.

If China can gain a foothold in Mexico,there will be problems.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join