It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAO: HHS Already Rationing Enrollment in Obamacare’s Pre-Existing Condition Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust

1. How could they have under estimated the costs and fell short so soon ?
reply to post by xuenchen

Hmmm...Obama and Nancy Pelosi was doing the math?

Well that would explain it.

Problem is, the professionals involved did the math.

You know who....., lawyers, accountants, insurance people, doctors, etc. etc.

That's what makes me wonder if this was some kind of a test.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If the Affordable Care Act fails as miserably as appearances seem to show at the moment, then there will be no choice but to repeal it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustofenese
If the Affordable Care Act fails as miserably as appearances seem to show at the moment, then there will be no choice but to repeal it.

how many time has the house voted to repeal it, isn't it 37 times now. they voted in favor of repeal.
only to have the senate refuse to vote.

seems like we need to clean house in the senate and be done with it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
There is absolutely no good news coming out of the ACA as it ramps up to take full effect in 2014.

Democrats have to be shaking in their boots over how this is playing out. (as us conservatives predicted).

They had better hope there is a major issue to take the focus off this before the 2016 elections roll around.

I would consider this a prime example of optimum motive for a false flag.

Ya, the economy will be in full swing and Obama will look like a freaking legend because conservatives spent
8 years promising the opposite

Dawwww

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

I feel so sorry for Americans. You've always had an expensive, inefficient healthcare system and it's not getting any better under Obama. In Australia I have free healthcare and I just take it for granted. We have so much wealth and freedom down here. I guess you can't relate to that.

Free healthcare?

Wow, doctors work for free do they?

Are they slaves? Are they slaves of the system?

How do they feed their families, if they work for free and have no salary?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Sadly is beyond that, our systemt of "capitalism gone wild" has made possible for only a group to prosper while the rest are to pay for that prosperity, because everything Americaica is for profits making life very expensive for those that do not belong on the top of the economic pyramid.

Doctors deserve their money but the middle man in Wall Street profiting from the medical and insurance businesses are nothing but leeches they are the ones that make the health care and everything else in the US expensive for the rest of the hard working Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join