It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado Terror in OK tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Foxnews,MSNBC,CNN,TWC, multiple tornadoes spotted in OK one appears to be heading toward OKC and subsequently Moore, Highway patrol says multiple cars flipped on I 40. Fox news says meteorologists have been warning of a weather event for two days.

Who believes this is natural weather disaster? I for one, don't know what to think anymore. Anybody thinking H.A.A.R.P?
edit on 31-5-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Already posted HERE

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Sorry about that.
Thanks for pointing it out.That's the problem with the search, even though I did one it appears I just thought of another way to word it.
Good luck, my thoughts are with the people in OK anyway.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
For the millionth time. THIS IS COMMON FOR THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Sorry about the all caps, but I don't think people realize how common it is to have tornadoes here in May and June.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Caps are forgiven. I feel like doing that too sometimes.

I guess with being bombarded over the year with so much news it probably does slip your mind from one year to the next about the weather. On the devil advocates side of things though what if....you know (I won't say it but I guess you know what I mean) are you completely sure of everything? Can you perhaps refresh my memory. I mean with that many tornadoes in one night.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Well, sure, anything's possible, however. When there's a storm that big, it will produce multiple tornadoes. That's just the way they work.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks glad you are thinking sanely anyway.
Still one does wonder,even someone I know who isn't into things like this site or anything has heard of H.A.A.R.P. Sure surprised me when they mentioned it, in a conversation a few months ago, never would've guessed they'd know anything about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I wouldn't be too worried about HAARP on this one. If we got a white-out blizzard in July, maybe then. But, tornadoes in May and June is nothing out of the ordinary. If we didn't get any tornadoes, that'd be unusual.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Blizzard in July
I would certainly hate to see that one! Thanks for reassurance. Sometimes I guess like I said from one year to the next it's hard to remember when the brain cells get overwhelmed with all that's going on.

And now hurricane season.
edit on 2-6-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

new topics

top topics

join