It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Games you play on your cell phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Every now and then I find myself flipping through titles on app stores looking for something to eat up some free time. While wasting such a precious commodity as time on a phone or platform disgusts some, for others such as myself it's a nice distraction and can even be a hobby of sorts.

I use an Android, and I've recently come across two different games that in a league of thier own and both are completely free for download.

Pixel Dungeon is a great 8 bit game that is addictive and can be played from start to finish in a matter of minutes. It's an old school dungeon crawler that is so simple and hard at the same time, it will keep you coming back for more.

The Infinite Black(Spaceships MMO)... If you have ever played Eve Online and wanted a pocket version then this game is for you. Not only that, but it actually has a pretty strong multiplayer chat system that works for a player driven market, clans, area events and so on. This game can become a hobby, is free, and it can be played for hours or a few minutes while you wait in line at the grocery store. Buy new ships, upgrade your weapons, level up, PVP, PVE, artifacts and loot system and more.

Both games are free, give them a try, if you like either type of game you will certainly enjoy these.

What do you play on your phone?

edit on 31-5-2013 by QuietSpeech because: Grammar correction.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Candy crush is what is played on my phone now but not by me
By the battery killing girlfriend

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

what is it in english,,,
you know the prehistoric worm game... chompchompchomp... chomp away chomp all day...
edit on 31-5-2013 by solve because: i think this is funny

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't own a cellphone,
but everyone around me is playing candy crush all of the time.

I have avoided that game on my computer just because I see how addicted everyone else is to it on their cellphones.

They all brag about extra lives if they play on the phone, then run to a computer.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I generally don't download games to my phone, because, every one I've looked at, seems to want to look at my contacts, accounts, phone status, etc...

Spyware?

Just check out the terms before you install...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

Yeah,
my GF used to play that game, now she plays a game called Ruzzle which is actually a pretty fun word game.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dude... I have hundreds of games. It becomes a problem because I have to organise them, decide which ones to focus on, I forget about games for a while until I rediscover them. I'm constantly running out of memory and having to decide which games to delete to make room for more games. I've gotten to a point now where I have a lot of good games, but it takes time to complete some of them, and with newer better games coming out all the time, it becomes a full time job.

I don't play candy crush. The way that game completely invaded my life through adverts EVERYWHERE just weirded me out too much... There's something up with that game. I'm really into games, so, I would know...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I just bought swkotor for my ipad, I loved swkotor 2 and never played the first.
I hear all the time how the first is better. I'm liking it very much.

It seems the second may have been just a shinier version of the first, but IDK.

Swkotor= Star Wars knights of the old republic.

Other than some awkward movement issues that you soon adjust to, it's awesome.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Bloons Tower Defense 5 is awesome. Huge fan of Ninjakiwi's games.

ninjakiwi.com...

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I've been playing Simpsons Tapped Out, but getting bored with it. Hard to do it properly without buying donuts to get premium items, but I'm unable to bring myself to spend real money on cartoon donuts to buy cartoon stuff. Otherwise it's the standard fallbacks of Jewels and Words. Love hidden object games but my phone has trouble with them.

top topics

join