It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Resemblance Uncanny...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Pinocchio, you're not a Freemason in any sense. Stop lying and making things up. Good gosh! I'm not trying to be mean here but, I've been reading some of your posts and threads and, I have to say, I'm sorry but, you are sorely misinformed about Freemasonry and, unfortunately, you are spreading misinformation. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm here to help if you have questions but, please do so with a sincere disposition, an open mind and a skeptical attitude - even be skeptical of your own beliefs. That's where I would start actually - question everything you think you know about Freemasonry. Start there. Reply if you need help.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Never said I was a member of the Lodge.
As a free spirit we are Masons. In the sense... Of betterment rather than bitter. Much to grow on we all have. Each day is a blessing. So.... Don't think me alarmed or insulted. Your feeds are awesome. But I prolly know more than most dummies about a blue Lodge. I just won't type all of it because my posts are dramatically cut off when I click post. So that stumps me from entertaining you and entreating you to a more elaborate scheme of posts. Sorry if you're annoyed

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
We don't all have the same path
And no one knows that better than a Mason
To better to is to grow on what you have
Not what you can receive from another.
Stories are just that. Stories.
My only story getting a whole post without being neglected. In doing so I don't neglect you or myself
You get 1000 and + words.
I get only less than 100.
With that I have to make sense.
So... I just babble about.
But .. to know of a Mason .. is simply more than just babble. It's more like a privilege.
People pick up on things as they go

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm somewhat great ful to be a Catholic
But the misinformed isn't me
You just described ats in full
I'm not a Lodge member
But I get the free spirit thinking tthing from jolly old Masons. Level or not we all seem to have in common the good fortune of knowing something.
It's better than knowing nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'm on the U.G.L.E. system of Craft Masonry here in Canada. The U.S. is on the Blue Lodge system. I don't know about the Blue Lodge but, here the first question the Master of a Lodge asks an Entered Apprentice is "Where were you first made a Mason?" The E.A. replies "In my heart...." So, in a sense, I suppose you are a Mason in your heart. Only you would know that; however, it would also entail that your heart is in line with Masonic principles of morality. If that's true in your case, then I see no reason why you shouldn't petition a Lodge for membership. If you did become a Mason, you would be surprised at just how far off the mark you have been about the Fraternity once you learned the truth from an insider's perspective. I'll be back later in about 13 or 14 hours. I'll check in.
edit on 25-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Ok Ol'Pal ... When you're right you're right
I don't have morals. Particularly about any and all virtues. I'm not interested in lodges. But I am interested in how much one can correlate with on a daily basis. I don't expect to rise. Least of all in a Lodge . What happened to me is a short story.
At eighteen man first uttered Mason this Mason that. And I said WTH is a Mason and why do I care
Oh mannnn what was that for. I read and read. Then stopped. Then found life to be more Masonic than Catholic. Masons seem to be more down to earth than a Catholic . I dont have morals. But I don't dislike them. I so far gone off the compass and square.... It's punishable. One day if not today.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
My jolly spirit comes from the descriptions of a Lodge and lodges and a few of the degrees thereafter mentioned . They promote a divine comedy I delight in unraveling. It unravels itself.
I'm just audience there to catch the joke a laugh.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you're not interested, then I can't help you.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It matters. But... Try as you might, things may seem easy and positive. But.... The monkey wrench in the works may not be well advised. Masonry is a grand delight. To see the world through a glimpse or epiphany directly related by their Craft is often enough enough. I won't try to gobble down too much from a learnt Master. Instead I'll eat scraps that fall from the Master's table. They fill me up whole. And then I hunger no more. Catholicism on the other hand won't steal from children to feed dogs. Hence Lazarus the old man being eaten up by a dog is the image they profess. It's crazy man. I am a dog. And I delight in my simple mindedness. It is a comfort. However... If I lose common sense I call you up.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The imagination has no limits Pinocchio, no at all. Them who see limits are under the spell of the illusions.
The scraps from the tables of masters, as you speak.
Nothing is more pliable or malleable than the wind.
The imagination is the wind and it carries voices which stir
the inner wind.
The dragons breathe some may call it, some others a fog.
Out of it came masonary just like everything else.
if you cannot touch or see it does not mean it doesn't exist,
them feelings of suspicious, fear, or dread
which come from tales to explain something
intangible but never the less real.
The fog is what shrouds the sun, and confuses the mind and senses.
The fog is the source of all disassociations, for where in the fog is time?
Be all you can be.
Yes that is true and a man can be no more than a man, not a god.
The highest level of masonary is not God.
God is not man, man is not God. There is only the fog
and the master over it, is a mastery over awareness.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

That was a little 'out there' but, deeply interesting to read.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
who does god favour?

I dont know.

which would you favour? your brother to be remembered as a murderer or yourself be that instead?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
God favours man because he rejected Satan, or so they the theologist argument goes.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I have no idea what to make of this.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

God doesn't play favourites.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

OP does and I am all game.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

If I understand correctly, your saying you see God as the chessboard and every critical move in the game decides who gets the cream cake in the face.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I am not seeing god, not looking at god in the face, i dont deserve that. remember?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

If I understand correctly, your saying you see God as the chessboard and every critical move in the game decides who gets the cream cake in the face.

it is not a two dimensional chessboard.
Being sadistically humble causes you eat that cake on the face each time and somebody laughs at you all the way and i know no particular strategy or critical move to get over it.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I think your right there is no away around it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join