A Resemblance Uncanny...

page: 1

join

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As surely as God is Great... so too is their resemblance.
BUT... But the question remains.
"Who is as Cain... And who is as Abel?
One God/Gaotu to receive them both... yet each with respective gifts.
Whom does God favor?... and will jealousy drive one mad???

To notion of sacraments... there is what the Freemason call "Landmarks".
An immovable piece of furniture designed to be revered.
Funny it is because with the Roman Catholics... there is what is known as "Holy Ground".
An immovable piece of land which is for reverence.
Landmark -vs- Holy Ground. Huh?

Sacraments...
Deep within... inside the chamber of reflection there are three mysterious elements.
The water, sulfur, and salt. The first of the is coincidentally described by Roman Catholics as the "Baptism".
Sulfur... like Hellfire (metaphorically) is similar to the sacrament known as "Communion".
Wherein Christ endured the suffering and gave both body and blood.
Those who to the end endured became "Salt of the earth" a thing manifested by the sacrament of "Confirmation".
Water/Baptism
Sulfur/Communion
Salt/Confirmation... eh?

The Trinity... whether holy or not... is clearly seen in both Freemasonry and... obviously... Roman Catholicism.
Master as oppose to Father...
Apprentice as oppose to Son...
Craft as oppose to Holy Spirit...

To say the least... one is surely as Cain.

Other similarities are...
Lodge/Church

Belief in/Faith
God/GAOTU

Tyranny/Devil
Fanaticism/Satan
Ignorance/Beast

Two emblems which can be construed as a six point star.
Crossed keys with crown and the compass and square.

And lastly... I ask... whose gifts are favored most?

Don't get cranky on me... I'm just saying

edit on 31-5-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

this is between the church and freemasonry?? if so freemasonry sorry if i do not understand

EDIT yes i see that it is im going with what is freemasonry?

very interesting i know the freemason emblem can be made into a six point star but i didnt know about the roman church hmm cain did kill his brother in jealousy interesting view point
edit on 31-5-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-5-2013 by GRS1234 because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
but the question still remains with me first glance i said freemasonry but obviously there are many more layers to observe

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

Freemasonry and Roman Catholicism

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

by layers i mean scenarios between the two orders its a good point but i fear i am not qualified to look and judge other bodies then my own. externalization is good but im past that point and im no longer digging in the dust so to speak. it still serves a purpose nontheless but i will not find the gem i am looking for in an organization other then my self.
im not trying to take your thread of track just wanted to state interesting comparision and hi

EDIT honestly the world is messed up and it is not "my" world as jesus stated. my world dwells within me as dose the true church... as above so below .... when its so hard to view the truth on the outside midst the chaos involution is your best bet.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

You're alright with me friend'o'buddy...
Viva la ATS

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
double post

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
hehe the cup is clean on the outside but on the inside its a hidious as ever

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
but enough of the bs lol whos is cain and who is able .... well lol its in the words
cant do killed able to because the fruit of the labor from able to god loved more then cant do haha works for me

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

Yes... I am Roman Catholic by tradition and spiritually a Freemason.
My travels always lead me to the experience of the Cowan.
I am Pinocchio...
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned.
With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold. BUT!
But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant. Hmph...

Although... I did break a rock with a stick once.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234
but enough of the bs lol whos is cain and who is able .... well lol its in the words
cant do killed able to because the fruit of the labojgr from able to god loved more then cant do haha works for me
its no wonder you're connected

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

you are to its just your conscious awareness that tells you other wise.. illusions within an illusion .. but hey were not suppose to know that
i wonder if this vessel will ever get to meet the creator... but i suppose that goes along the lines of me making a chair and having a conversation with that chair... hmm maybe it is possible maybe not ... its all about the type of question you ask ... not the number.
we are all a special kind of insane are we not! i mean hell im talking to pinoccio ooooh i should have used that other than the chair ... im going to watch that movie when i come home now and think about that

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

How many of you are there...? 1? 2? 3? 4?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

i simply do not know

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

i know the freemason emblem can be made into a six point star…
Only if you're sloppy with your geometry, which a Mason wouldn't be. Mathematically, the interior angles of a "six pointed star" are 60°. The lower part of a square & compasses design is, by definition, a right angle, or 90°.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I said six pointed star. Not hexagrams. But yes... ur right

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

i know the freemason emblem can be made into a six point star…
Only if you're sloppy with your geometry, which a Mason wouldn't be. Mathematically, the interior angles of a "six pointed star" are 60°. The lower part of a square & compasses design is, by definition, a right angle, or 90°.

Hmmm... If only there were some way to hide something in plain sight. I suppose we could speak in opposites and then the rest of the world would never know our true meaning... Opposite, upside down, backwards, whatever it takes I guess.

I'm not saying I "truly believe" this is so... Just providing food for thought... As above, so below. 6 9... 6=9? I'm sure it would work for most people
Seems rather clever really... But I'm pretty much a country bumpkin compared to you on such matters. I suppose you'd consider my "food" to be garbage or poison... Then again, what type of judgement would be passed if it were true that the square and compass was meant to indicate a 6 pointed star? That there is some special relationship between Roman Catholicism and Freemasonry that most of us havent noticed? Would people say that 6 is the number of Satan or Saturn?

I understand if your point was to simply point out that flaw in the name of correctness. But I was just wondering out loud here... I probably won't even return so there's no real need to address my flighty "concerns", unless you feel it would add something to the conversation.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

In the devil's craft... we are taught to be amused by that inside-out, the upside-down, and the down&out.

What amuses the devil in the surreal life is a woman with her body strewn out for his pleasure.
this is called inside-out. What was suppose to be inside her shirt and pants is now out.
Upside down is in the surreal world wherein the devil plays a woman on her knees doing that thing.
down and out is again in the surreal world of the devil a woman poised like a dog.
evil is real. The devil wanted to live in a harem.
Hiram abif is harem above.

BEWARE PPL! BEWARE!
edit on 15-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
POPE & WORSHIPFUL MASTER...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Who does God favor?

...from my children, I favour none...and thier 'gifts' are not me...(but if they were...they were conferred by me, either way)

Å99

new topics
top topics

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 9 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def