It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Orb Above my WorkPlace (Strange)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

when I want to go to take a drink of water .. I look at the sky and there is one point (Dot) that makes me curious sky right above me .. I borrowed camera in my work place and try to see what the object is by enlarge (Zooming) video and what is this objects???? woooww this black thing .... Not moving at all!!! i am to late to upload the video because i dont know how to upload it here..and then my friend told me how to upload it..Guys what is this thing??

edit on Fri May 31 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nice black balloon..

Just editing to add that it is of my opinion that it is a black balloon.
edit on 30-5-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

wait...it's not moving at all my friend..baloon will shake a lot..its windy here..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yep, grad party black helium filled balloon that got loose.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Does it make any sounds?How long does it usually hover around for?
edit on 30-5-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If the object didn't move like the op said then it's hard to believe that it's a balloon. Simply because at that altitude there is always a wind blowing. But that doesn't rule out a RC toy.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

wait...it's not moving at all my friend..baloon will shake a lot..its windy here..

Not a balloon and if it were it would be a giant balloon. Even though they weren't visible in the same frames, that commercial airliner put the object into scale, as they both appeared to have been the same relative distance from your position. Besides, as you suggest, the balloon would not be stationary. S&F for the video!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

ahhh thats your baloon.. i see

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Can that be a Kite ?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If the object didn't move like the op said then it's hard to believe that it's a balloon. Simply because at that altitude there is always a wind blowing. But that doesn't rule out a RC toy.

It's moving.Watch it closely disregarding the camera movement.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

there is no sound my friend..its long enough hang in there until the sky go dark and rain..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok,you all win.It's a big non-moving black orb.Have at it.

link   

Prove it Man

its not moving at all..its windy out there ..and become rain..if its baloon it will "dancing a lot"

link   

Tq Old man ahaha

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It's a sphere. I've seen one too.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

yes you're right .. with clouds moving like that in this video can be said to be the speed of the wind is very strong .. but this thing still not moving ..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

do you have the picture or video of your sphere friend? i think some one create this with high tectnology that make it not move at all..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here's a little fact for you kids....

Just because its windy at ground level does not always mean that there's wind at higher elevations. It fluctuates and it changes. That said, scale is deceiving and one can't determine anything from a youtube video with a shaky camera. Not this video, anyway. This could be anything...and yes, even a balloon. Can't really say it is a balloon for sure, though.

[snipped].
edit on 30-5-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 31 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
Here's a little fact for you kids....

Just because its windy at ground level does not always mean that there's wind at higher elevations. It fluctuates and it changes. That said, scale is deceiving and one can't determine anything from a youtube video with a shaky camera. Not this video, anyway. This could be anything...and yes, even a balloon. Can't really say it is a balloon for sure, though.

^^ This. Wind at ground level means nothing. I used to make small hot air balloons, and once they reached a certain altitude they would float steadily with little or no apparent movement at all.

Watching the video I noticed the object tumbling occasionally, which is what we'd expect from a hollow, lighter-than-air object buffeted by thermal and deflective air currents.

I call balloon.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 31-5-2013 by Zotor because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2013 by Zotor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join