It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If $10B Just "Appeared" In Your Bank Account? - Hear Me Out! :D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well if it was me i'd stick a 10er to it and pay of my debt

edit on 31-5-2013 by ballymoney50 because: opps

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by buster2010

You might have a Big Heart but your Math Absolutely Sux.

Everyone in America is going to amount to 280000000 people Times a Million each.

That comes to:

$280000000000000.00

That is 280 Trillion Dollars.

I am afraid that your account is going to be Seriously Over Drawn.

EDIT:

P.S. .. Thanks for trying though, I would have really appreciated it.
edit on 31-5-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

You totally missed the point. What do you think would happen to the banks if they suddenly had 314 million checks show up? And it's only 3.1 trillion.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I'm setting up a Swiss bank account and doing a wire transfer, then going to buy a small island somewhere and be it's king while a bunch of naked models tend to me and the wife. Of course, I'll have to put in an airstrip for the private plane and all, but eh...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm setting up a Swiss bank account and doing a wire transfer, then going to buy a small island somewhere and be it's king while a bunch of naked models tend to me and the wife. Of course, I'll have to put in an airstrip for the private plane and all, but eh...

You and your sex drive Gazrok!
If you ever had a massive windfall, I can just imagine you being the poster boy for "suddenly coming into money"

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
I would transfer the money to an account in the Caymans and disappear like a puff of smoke. Then once I was safety out of the country I would really mess with the banks and this is how.

1. Hire a team of people to get the name and address of every citizen of America.
2. Send every person in America a check for one million dollars along with a note telling them to use it to try to get themselves out of debt.

if you split the $10,000,000,000 to every man woman and child in america, they would only get $33. I dont think that will help them with there debts

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by buster2010

You totally missed the point. What do you think would happen to the banks if they suddenly had 314 million checks show up?

Your Account would be Seriously Overdrawn and they would be Pi$$ed. The bounced check fees would be Ungodly.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You and your sex drive Gazrok! If you ever had a massive windfall, I can just imagine you being the poster boy for "suddenly coming into money"

Been there, done that, and would do it all over again
... Not to the tune of 10 billion of course (not even close or even in any bordering realm), but man, with that kind of change? I'd be insane. At least I included the wife, that has to count for something, right? I mean, she'll get her boy toys to play with too....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Withdraw it all and burn it. Make a big pile too. Like in Dark Knight.

And put the giant pile right in front of the bank or the Federal Reserve.

It would be glorious. We would dance around the giant fire like little pygmy children.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

id donate 9 bn to a REAL charity cause. 1bn is for me to live hard die young!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Even if that money could eventually be liquid those electronic numbers are so easily deleted as if to not exist at all.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would buy 9.999b in Mosanto stocks, buy a house and open a record company.

You guys can guess what I'll do with my stocks.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Keep it for as long as possible, eg until they ask to take it back but in the mean time pocket the intrest (my safe keeping fee) by moveing it some place safe.

If they ask for the intrest back I will say I pissed it away on booz and gambling

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
First of all...foolish to report it at all. It's a game and life changer.

Me?

I'd spend all my energy on learning how to transfer it out and off shore...quickly.

Then I'd head for the nearest airport.

Buh-Bye!

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join