It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people has so much hate in their hearts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
......~FEAR~.......plain and simple......
people fear what they do not understand, and fear breeds HATE.
Human nature.

Humans SHOULD spend MORE time trying to understand that wich they do not, INSTEAD of trying to change what they dont understand.......and fighting to make things go the way they WANT to FORCE them to go.

~Tollerance~ is a word we all should embrace.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't have hate in my heart.

I can honestly say that too.... I don't hate anyone or anything...

I'd rather use the term dislike...

I love everybody... that means all of you ATS !!!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I must have got lost, could someone please explain it to me. Amid all the hugs and kisses and declarations of how holier-than-thou the liberal philosophy is. And despite member comparisons to Nazis, largely by folks who obviously would have a problem explaining the similarities. Question being that someone could explain is why does disagreement with ideology necessarily equate to hate? I haven�t noticed either of the aforementioned Nazi faithful post anything hateful. could someone please link something that these Nazis posted that is hateful. And maybe in the post you could explain how they are similar in nature to Nazis?

People hate gays & Lesbians, why? Because it is a diffrent lifestyle, because they are ignorant and do not understand why they live there lives the way they do and some are just afraid because they may have these same feelings but are afraid to admit it to themselves.

As for the quote above is it possible that people who subscribe to a certain faith that believe a �different lifestyle� choice; is simply a sinful choice and while still �loving� them don�t agree that they should be legally �married�. Or is it some other thing that brands all folks who disagree with the lifestyle choice that automatically makes the holder of said faith �ignorant�.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

~Tollerance~ is a word we all should embrace.

Yes...yes..yes... tolerance is the GOOD word for that post! We have to understand that everybody in this whole world is totally unique! Everybody is different!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna

Yes, pro-war people do have rage inside, its what makes them pro-war in the first place. Your ideas of love are just what we all need, including those who are full of rage - especially those people. I feel sad for those who see war as a game or as something acceptable. I can't accept it and never have done.
Maybe, Amelia, you may one day get through to them. I certainly hope so. Please don't even consider leaving, because ATS would be less without someone as caring as yourself.

Lost sailor and his friends really really dissed me when I tried to tell them...they told me I need to see psychiatric and that they don't give a crap about peace and love...that what I say is bull....you see why I get sad on ATS! But I said I'm leaving them, no more fighting for peace with them....I think these kind of people are unhappy in life and put all their energies in beign frustated...I should'nt have told them maybe

I'm a very fragile person, I won't go in this kind of thread anymore! I'll let them be negative and provocative between each other....No one can do a thing for them

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by Amelia
English is my SECOND LANGUAGE, I'm french!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry...

Oh, Amelia. You really shouldn't have told me that
Now you made me forget how to spell!!! Typical.

Well, french is the language of loooovvvve hahahahaha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Amelie , the french is language of diplomatic corpus he he chapo

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
I'm a moderate and I'll always be one.

I thought you said you were a liberal. Oh no, I'm so confused!!
haha.

Misfit - Nice avatar. I like them too. Did you know that Danzig is a republican and a Bush supporter?

So about all this love stuff. That's a fine way to live your life, I guess. Some of the habits that you may see as "Just living with love" might be destructive to you and hurt you in the future. But you're free to see as you do fit. However, I don't like the assumption that everyone here seems to be making about people who support the war. Because somebody supports a war that's going on doesn't mean that they like war. Sometimes, and yes it's sad, war is needed. I support the war in Iraq right now, I don't like war. I hate the killing, and the suffering people; however, one has to look at the greater good. One must look to the future and realize that this will one day make Iraq, if not the world, a better place. For example: U.S. gets attacked by terrorists (9/11). Other places have also been attacked by these terrorists, and they probably plan to attack even more places. We, as well as many other countries decide that we'll kill the terrorists so that they can't attack anymore countries. Now I don't want to get into any lengthy political discussions, but that's it in a nutshell.

[Edited on 13-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Misfit - Nice avatar. I like them too. Did you know that Danzig is a republican and a Bush supporter?

I had no idea it was a logo of theirs. I put the two symbols together as a statement of what I believe is happening.

Which, in of itself, correlates with this thread - that is, this country [US] is turning into a country of what that symbol (swastika) represented - hate of everything outside of themselves[USgov/many citizens].

Misfit

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hmm maybe that's why he got punched out a few months ago?? Bush is decidedly un-punk.

(however that is not a Misfits logo in the above avatar, if that is what was suggested. Similar esthetic though.)

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We all wish the world could be this happy and gentle and tolerant place but its simply not like this due to the types of politics in play today.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
We all wish the world could be this happy and gentle and tolerant place but its simply not like this due to the types of politics in play today.

I know, I know...it's probably too late now

But now, I try to "forget" about that, I try to make people around me, in my life, happy!
If the pro-war supporters wants to be frustated, that is their problem...I'm not goin to follow them....
I put a SMILE on my face, love my people and that is what I need right now to be calm and happy...

The politics plans today is to make a world war....Everybody has a reason to beleive that "this other country" is terror! IT is the manipulation of the masses by medias, religions and so on...for years and years...
That is all in the agenda for years.....everything is well planned and nothing happens "like that" it's a big big plan so we can't do a thing about it, but we are not ignorant like some others, we just at least know! So right now is the best time to spread love, because we don't know what's next in their agenda

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I had no idea it was a logo of theirs. I put the two symbols together as a statement of what I believe is happening.

No, it's not a misfits logo, but the guy in the picture looks a little like one of the misfits, and your name is misfit. I guess I shouldn't be putting two and two together anymore, huh?

Which, in of itself, correlates with this thread - that is, this country [US] is turning into a country of what that symbol (swastika) represented - hate of everything outside of themselves[USgov/many citizens].

I'd like you to please explain to me how you see this happening.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Patriot Act II explains it for me.

Patriot Act II

Outline provided by the EFF.
EFF does not misconstrue the information they bring, that would dilute their goal - to inform and fight.

Misfit

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The people who think the Patriot Act will suddenly allow feds to burst into your house and steal your guns listen to too much Alex Jones.

He has all these scary doomsday scenarios where America will suddenly turn into a North Korea or a USSR and all your freedoms will be taken away and stuff like that.
Or perhaps a camera will be installed in your home 24/7 to watch what your doing.

Could it happen? Yes.. Will it? Probably not.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well Amelia... you must understand that the elitists who control most of the world's wealth profit off of war.... they will do anything it takes to ensure a profit flow comes in.

Sad how some people profit off of the dead and disabled in Iraq. Those corporations came storming in as soon as the war begun

The day the elists are taken outside and eliminated the day we will all be happier.

The elitists play with us all as chess pieces.... remember this.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
The people who think the Patriot Act will suddenly allow feds to burst into your house and steal your guns listen to too much Alex Jones..................................

Don't know who Alex Jones is.

I linked to EFF.

I don't "listen" to anybody, I learn for myself.
I can tell the difference of propoganda and facts.
Read the documents, the white papers, not biased journalist articles.
Read the leaked PAII transcripts verbatum.
Did you read all of the outline link I provided.
It's not hard to see the impact of laws such as this.

Misfit

[edit = speeling

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Patriot Act II explains it for me.

Patriot Act II

So what exactly is this? Is this just a bill? Bills can be written by anyone you know. Was it written by George W. Bush? How do you know it was written by Bush? You can't read something like this and instantly believe it. Also, if this bill really is being considered by Bush, it doesn't have anything to do with Nazis. I might not agree with it, but it says nothing about genocide or racial intolerance. Don't jump to conclusions.

Secondly, the U.S. is anything BUT Nazi. We have one of the, if not THE highest immigration rate in the history of the world. We aren't racially intolerant, and our immigration laws are already pretty loose as they are, nd we are considering making them even less strict. We're not out to gain any kind of racial, religious, or gender related supremecy. I don't know where in the world you get off calling us Nazis. Think before you start throwing words like that around.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I totally agree. It is alot easier to live a life of hate and apathy in our society than it is to live in faith and peace. I try to live my life as best as possible, I'm spiritual but not religious, it helps me keep an open mind. Thats the best thing anyone can do for themselves, be openminded.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I changed the flag previous your post, to possibly critique my own projections to better my outward opinion.

You are completely missing the context of both the PAII and my own views.

As for "what is this", you apperantly are not reading the link I have brought up twice now (which is what this side-discussion is of), had you, there would be no question
First paragraph, second sentence ......... "the Bush Administration has been preparing a second piece of legislation. ".

Not out for religous supremecy? Buddy where do you live? What the do you think this whole election brewed over?

As for calling "us" Nazi, being an American I can "supposedly" call us anydamnthing I please.
And I will.

Misfit

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I changed the flag previous your post, to possibly critique my own projections to better my outward opinion.

I only glanced at your avatar, now we're in low bandwith mode so I can't see it. Was that a communist flag?

You are completely missing the context of both the PAII and my own views.

As for "what is this", you apperantly are not reading the link I have brought up twice now (which is what this side-discussion is of), had you, there would be no question
First paragraph, second sentence ......... "the Bush Administration has been preparing a second piece of legislation. ".

Yes, but how do you know they're really preparing it? Even if they were, it has nothing to do with Nazi-ism or even facism.

Not out for religous supremecy? Buddy where do you live? What the do you think this whole election brewed over?

I live in Arizona. And no, he's not out for religious supremecy. People voted, and he won. The majority of Christians CHOSE to vote for him, as well as many other people because they like his morals. Do you think the Christian vote should be silenced? I don't know what you're getting at here, or even how any of this relates to being Nazi! Besides, he didn't even win based solely off of his religion! Kery campaigned in churches too!

As for calling "us" Nazi, being an American I can "supposedly" call us anydamnthing I please.
And I will.

Misfit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join