It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people has so much hate in their hearts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is it just me or...

I'm a young adult, I like all the goods thing in life (friends, Sex, weed, red wine, good food....) I live by the hour, I'm spiritual, I love everybody for what they are, not for their beleifs, religion or the country they live in..........

I'm an intelligent woman, I watch the news, I try to understand what's goin on in the world and it makes me SOOO sad....Society was based on money and power, control of the mass and brainwashing and a lot of people say they deny ignorance but they fall for it!

People get divided for everyhting even political parties in their own country!
Why the world is always looking for war and hate when we could be in love and harmony just by living the instant moment!!!

ENJOY LIFE, not POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is short, and we should all be united for PLANET EARTH

If not, I will leave ATS, it gives too many negative energies to see people saying that they r better than the rest and spit on me

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peace America (north or south), europe, africa, asia, autralia........I will never judge someone who wants love, everybody deserves a chance

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can I say that if you leave, the board will be lesser?

Hating is easy. So is condescending and making war. Making peace, trying to actually understand the other person's point of view is a lot harder.

I'm here because I choose the harder way. I'm a moderate and I'll always be one.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Otts is right, fight the good fight until fatigued, rest, then get back at it. Walking away is not the way.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
Can I say that if you leave, the board will be lesser?

Hating is easy. So is condescending and making war. Making peace, trying to actually understand the other person's point of view is a lot harder.

I'm here because I choose the harder way. I'm a moderate and I'll always be one.

Thank OTTS, I should be like you and don't get affected by the mass....
U really think I'm appreciate on ATS! That's good news I though that conservative were starting to hate me because I pratice unconditionnal love

Merci beaucoup,
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interesting that the first three posts in here are by Canadians. I guess we're really earning our peacekeeper title.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Canadians people must be very NICE

the rumour is true hehehehehe

I just think that we are pro-peace and pro free-speech, we have nothing against no one, that's it....I'm glad to live with loving people in Canada

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Otts,

Does this mean you are hanging up your throwing stars and titanium garrot?

Amelia,
Dont sweat what other people are saying. If it gets to you, or if you feel there is no alternitave but to walk away, then do just that. Walk away from that thread and go to another one
Your always welcome to chime in on one of mine. You just cant change your avatar

Oh, Im sorry if I broke the Canadian comraderie going on, but the way things are her, I think I might just be a closet canadian myself
Now if I can just convince my family to move

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree leaving won't inspirer any change stay and contribute for a more balanced community.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hehe, Kidfinger, I have two friends from Louisville, and they're some of the most decent people I know. You're quite welcome in this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agitator
I agree leaving won't inspirer any change stay and contribute for a more balanced community.

The country u live in is nothing.....If u r a lovin person that is the important thing!!!!!
You just have to spread love around you and the people will understand that politics, all-made religions and society is not very important in the end!!

Thanks for your support guys! Makes me think that there are still people on my side after all! So I'll keep spreading love on ATS hehehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

I just think that we are pro-peace and pro free-speech, we have nothing against no one, that's it....I'm glad to live with loving people in Canada

Actually Canadians have less free speech then Americans. We have far more media publication bans and limits to speech and expression. The CRTC even controls what TV programming we can watch.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
C�est difficile de luter contre l�ignorance mais il faut savoir s�arr�t� face a un mur.

Tu doit �tre ma�tre de test convictions et savoir les d�fendres.

Je t�encourage de continuer quand et come tu peut.

C�est beau a voir.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agitator

Actually Canadians have less free speech then Americans. We have far more media publication bans and limits to speech and expression. The CRTC even controls what TV programming we can watch.

O.k....I don't really care...that was just a way to say that we are OPEn-Minded....I don't wanna fight for medias and countries...that is the point of the thread here...Can we Act sometimes like we live in ONE country EARTH???

Thanks

Love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
C�est difficile de luter contre l�ignorance mais il faut savoir s�arr�t� face a un mur.

Tu doit �tre ma�tre de test convictions et savoir les d�fendres.

Je t�encourage de continuer quand et come tu peut.

C�est beau a voir.

Hi french buddy, �a va!!!!

He even calls me by my real nickname in real life hahahahaha I love you
Don't worry I WON'T give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am�xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Gools, hehe, j'en connais une couple qui vont sauter au plafond parce qu'on parle fran�ais... et je ne parle pas des mods

To our American friends - don't worry, we're not using French to plot against you guys.

For now.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The country u live in is nothing.....If u r a lovin person that is the important thing!!!!!
You just have to spread love around you and the people will understand that politics, all-made religions and society is not very important in the end!!

Things aren�t quite that easy in my part of the country social conservatism is thick in Saskatchewan. Hey did you all hear that Saskatchewans Marriage laws were stuck down yesterday. I�m glad Canada doesn�t put rights on the ballet for the masses to vote on.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Agitator]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I can just feel the love

Gools,
I didnt understand a damn thing you said
Thats my unilingual mad at myself for not learning another language personality comming out, sorry

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I can just feel the love

Gools,
I didnt understand a damn thing you said
Thats my unilingual mad at myself for not learning another language personality comming out, sorry

Gools is french canadian...he said don't worry Am�lie, you are strong, u r intelligent and don't get distroy by dumb people on ATS hehehehe

WE are not a lot of french canadians here, so we all know each other, funny hey!

For gay marriage, I have nothing against gay so they can do whatever they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've kissed a girl once...Am I gay! Just Kidding hehehe

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
O.k....I don't really care...that was just a way to say that we are OPEn-Minded....I don't wanna fight for medias and countries...that is the point of the thread here...Can we Act sometimes like we live in ONE country EARTH???

Thanks

Love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really love that idea, however, until people realize that "who" they are is just as good as their neighbor and learn to like themselves I just don't see it happening. I try my best to live by the Golden Rule, as naiive as that may sound, and I hate no one. I treat everyone the same and expect them to return the same treatment. Although, I have found that whether it is due to jealousy or fear, most people do not treat others as they would want to be treated. Until we can see that no matter what we believe, or what we have, we are all just people, with problems and flaws I don't see us living as if we live in one country. I think it is truly sad, because I believe that most people could see that we are all the same if they really looked. I guess until that time, I will just continue to hope that others will get the message one day.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

For gay marriage, I have nothing against gay so they can do whatever they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've kissed a girl once...Am I gay! Just Kidding hehehe

I agree we are now the 7 Province to defeat the current wording of the law.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join