It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ibragim Todashev - Friend Of Boston Bomber was Unarmed when FBI Murdered him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is an update on the killing of Ibragim Todashev. FBI interrogated this suspect about his relationship with Tamerlan Tsarnaev - The Boston marathon bomber. The updated news on this event just gives more credence to "conspiracy theorists" regarding this.

The man killed by an FBI agent during questioning about his relationship with one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects was unarmed when the agent shot him, law enforcement officials told the Washington Post.

News Link

News Link 2

Discuss.
edit on 30-5-2013 by S3rvoV3ritas because: Added Link

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If this is true, I pose you a question.

If I pulled out a gun, and shot someone who was unarmed, that would be murder, yes?

What is different here other than it was a cop?

Oh, that's right:

A.) Cops are above the law and constantly get away with horrific crimes.

B.) TERRORISM! IT IS FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN!!1

Oh, and I almost forgot to add: Drone strikes don't count as murder. That is, uh, collateral damage. Big difference.

Okay, I'm done.

It is sickening how it's scoffed off as nothing when cops murder innocent people, and drone striking innocent people is just a-okay; it's the American way

And people still bare their teeth and defend this tyranny.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
They are just a bunch of slowly boiling frogs.....
Most of em get up, take a crap, go to work, come home and watch scripted "reality" on tv rinse repeat ad nausium
They dont feel the ever encroaching blck cloud of political, spiritual, and financial oppression because they believe in the illusion of freedom....

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Well, what can we do? Tyranny is tyranny. When the entire establishment of justice in America has become corrupt, there is no way to purify it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by RomeByFire

Well, what can we do? Tyranny is tyranny. When the entire establishment of justice in America has become corrupt, there is no way to purify it.

I don't know what we can do, I do not know.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Crazy times we live in.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by S3rvoV3ritas

What can we say, what can we do?

This whole Boston bombing story is incredibly convoluted, filled with inconsistencies, irregularities and lies.

While there are plenty of doubters, most people will swallow the OS, irregardless of how ridiculous it gets.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

CBS reported that authorities have no evidence linking Todashev to the Boston Marathon attack, which left three dead and more than 200 injured

This leads me to believe that Todashev was just another leak to fix. First they murder Dhozar's older brother in cold blood, then they shoot the kid in the throat from keeping his from speaking.. Now they kill a person that wasn't even involved. Which sounds from the source that we was angered. Did have important information reguarding there whereabouts during the attack? Did he know something that we don't?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

It he was a potential alibi then yeah, they would silence him. I dont think he [i]knew any detail of the bombing other than that his friend didnt do it??

new topics

top topics

join