It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain visits rebels in Syria,for talks with rebels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
McCain visits rebels in Syria,for talks with rebels

Negotiating with terrorists! No Mr McCain, this is not the right way.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Another repoter killed for covering the truth, sadly our MSM is not covering her death at all, she's an enemy.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

McCain want's war, plain and simple.

He doesn't care with who as long as we are at war.

Remember his "Bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran " singing attempt?
edit on 27-5-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well we know what political persuasion you are, don't we?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
yeah these FSA terrorists are the good guys

Pfft, there goes freedom of the press. Thrown right out of the window.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
While McCain is visiting the leaders today, the fighters are off killing christian's

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Senator John McCain Spends Memorial Day In Secret Meetings with AL-Quada in Syria
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fox news run an article says McCain sneaks across border.
www.foxnews.com...

Stabley times run an article entitled, McCain in talks with rebels, thinks hes president,
www.stableytimes.com...

New York Times run an article says "European Nations End Weapons Embargo, Creating Path to Arming Syrian Rebels"
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 28-5-2013 by Nephalim because: edited to delete bs

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AkhenatenII

We do do we? What would that be?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately, Senator McCain came back. Oh, well.

Maybe if we send some more senators to Syria we can get lucky. Maybe Feinstein is up for a fact-finding mission?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Who the hell does McCain answer to??? Does he answer to the people of arizona or to the muslim brotherhood? What business do we have interfering in politics 6000 miles away from the mainland USA? And how many interventions do we need?

Who cares about our $16 trillion deficit? Why isn't anyone talking about this and taking it seriously?

Hillary Clinton and John McCain are every that is wrong with the two big parties. We actually have one party and it is becoming more apparent as time passes on....and is wasted!

I can't get over how criminal our government is. And russia isn't liking it either. Maybe russia should start conquering the caribbean islands again and install nukes in cuba like they did in the 60s so they can force USA to back off a bit. Or maybe syrians and libyans can get involved in american and european politics to help the tea party rebels.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I think that you must have Assad mistaken for the FSA. That is why Obama (you know.. probably the worst president in history), backed off his "red line" remark. He said we'd intervene if Assad used chemical weapons on the FSA then when the facts came out it was the other way around and the FSA were using the Chems.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Some dude in the rebels just ate a dead mans heart. I find it hard to connect with them.

Mc Cain probably went there for the cuisine......

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It is amazes me how one who was taken prisoner and saw the futility of war would continue to promote more war and other parents children going for the same experience. Its nice that he's rich now and very into himself.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Who the hell does McCain answer to??? Does he answer to the people of arizona or to the muslim brotherhood? What business do we have interfering in politics 6000 miles away from the mainland USA? And how many interventions do we need?

Who cares about our $16 trillion deficit? Why isn't anyone talking about this and taking it seriously?

Hillary Clinton and John McCain are every that is wrong with the two big parties. We actually have one party and it is becoming more apparent as time passes on....and is wasted!

I can't get over how criminal our government is. And russia isn't liking it either. Maybe russia should start conquering the caribbean islands again and install nukes in cuba like they did in the 60s so they can force USA to back off a bit. Or maybe syrians and libyans can get involved in american and european politics to help the tea party rebels.

Dude, like all politicians he answers only to those who service his bank account and/or genitalia

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Here's the image the MSM are avoiding to show.

Does anyone here recognize to the right the white shirt with the sword logo which is red?
edit on 27-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I believe that logo is a dive flag. See the word 'DIVE' above it?

It does make me believe, though, that it could be a present or former special ops guy wearing it. There as Mcquacks protection? Or already there, as part of a CIA group of 'advisers'.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Mccain is not guilty , Us people are guilty . It's beyond me how this warmonger is elected several times in congress and senat

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

John McCain has used Tax payers money to sneak into Syria and to meet the terrorists.

From terrorists, child soldiers kidnapping of innocent civilians and larger crimes including the still debated case of the kidnapped bishops

The Free Syrian Army also had use and are still using Child Soldiers and have being since the conflict had started in 2011.According to the reports John McCain had spend several hours with the heart eating peaceful rebels.

Can you offer any evidence whatsoever to support any of these horrific, slanderous claims?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I kinda hate to say this but I'm starting to feel him losing to Obama in 2008 was a good thing. He might have us in WW3 by now if he'd been elected...
edit on 29-5-2013 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join