It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain visits rebels in Syria,for talks with rebels

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So McGrumy is delusional and still thinks he won the WH. For all you conspiracy nuts why didn't the WH security apparatus know about this and why didn't they stop this maniac? Last time I checked the President is in charge of foreign policy.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
And Assad shoots chemical weapons at people, how is he better?

credible link please

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AkhenatenII

President is in charge of....

You mean the same guy who had no idea about and is not involved with all these scandals as of late?

The only thing Obama is in charge of is vacations and golf courses.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hmmmm seems Mr McCain ( side note: haha, "Cain"- the "christian's choice" republican candidate ? )
likes Americas enemies better than his constituents, I wonder what he might be getting out of this conflab?

McCain was kept at the Hanoi Hilton from December 1969 until his release, along with all the remaining POWs, in March of 1973. During this time, T translated all the Vietnamese interrogators’ notes and reports regarding John McCain.

According to T, they reveal that McCain had made an “accommodation” with his captors, and in exchange, T’s father saw that he was provided with an apartment in Hanoi and the services of two prostitutes. Upon returning to his prison cell, he would say he had been held in solitary confinement. That may be why so many of his fellow prisoners said later they saw so little of him at Hoa Loa.

The notes and reports written in Vietnamese were sent to Moscow, where T was a now a college student, for T’s translation into Russian, then placed into GRU archives. That’s where they stayed until 1991. Late that year, as the Soviet Union was collapsing, the CIA and the GRU made a deal for a document swap.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: “Songbird” McCain got sex, drugs and cigs from his North Vietnamese captors. All he had to do was talk. | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...

www.nowpublic.com...

With people like this in office, NATOeans are worried about "enemies"?
( sad ironic LOL )

eta just noticed CNN ( sound is off....happy LOL )
" MCCAINS SECRET TRIP!"...Some secret eh?

edit on 27-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Obama might as well be McCain, and McCain might as well be Obama. They seem to share the same ideas about interfering in foreign problems when america is 16 trillion in debt and with high unusally high unemployment.

Neither assad or gadhafi appreciate NATO interference. I will be blunt and say we gave the rebels the weapons and ENCOURAGED them to overthrow their government. I could not care less if their government was elected or not elected. Its not like in america people can choose something different than D and R anyway. Two sides of the same coin.

Neocons and neoliberals are globalists.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You mean the same guy who had no idea about and is not involved with all these scandals as of late?

cheeky

back off...dudes family deserves a break... sometimes you guys are too hard to govern when your on the coolaid

btw..look at bushes and H.clintons holiday record... ya get me

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's an update for everyone. The EU arms embargo for the Syrian rebels has expired but as of right now EU is saying they won't arm the rebels.... for now. Assad is winning the war so I expect that the rebels will be armed by the west.

Syria: EU split over push to lift rebel arms embargo

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thats GOOD! I really hope he plays more golf so he spends less time warmongering. Sometimes a stalemate is better than losing. We have an evil government that can hardely do anything positive. They are wasting tax payer money but at least we are still alive. If he stays in the black house too long then fear nukes from russia raining on our heads.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Back off? Hmmm, no. I take it you are a Obama supporter? I'm not, well more specifically, I'm not a US Gov't supporter and Obama just so happens to be the puppet in charge at the moment. Bush sucked and so does Obama, and they're supposed too because that's how their handlers want it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Back off? Hmmm, no. I take it you are a Obama supporter? I'm not, well more specifically, I'm not a US Gov't supporter and Obama just so happens to be the puppet in charge at the moment. Bush sucked and so does Obama, and they're supposed too because that's how their handlers want it.

no im an ameerica supporter

regardless of the petty issue of whos in charge

they dont have that much power anyway (other than the emergency powers)..its a democracy

i guess im unique...but i always ask how to help...i dont point fingers...in their own way, i do think they are genuinly trying to help...even bush

hes only got two/three more years... look forward and let him do his job..many americans seem to need him
just relax...he isnt going to change much more than he has already

peace

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Republican Mccain is hob nobbing with democratic Obama supported al CIA duh
I'd say patisanship is kinda like ...

so yesterday

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How did McCain even get into Syria to meet with rebels? Is the US embacy still open in Syria? Here's a group of people that has been at war/revolution with Syria and McCain just fly's in to meet with them? Sounds like ABC having a 4 hour interview with Osama Bin Laden

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

no im an ameerica supporter

regardless of the petty issue of whos in charge

they dont have that much power anyway (other than the emergency powers)..its a democracy

i guess im unique...but i always ask how to help...i dont point fingers...in their own way, i do think they are genuinly trying to help...even bush

hes only got two/three more years... look forward and let him do his job..many americans seem to need him
just relax...he isnt going to change much more than he has already

peace

You're an American supporter or an American federal Gov't supporter?

The petty issue of who is in charge? They don't have much power? I agree and disagree, but don't be mistaken in thinking I'm only pointing fingers at Obama and or democrats because I blame all of Washington DC, from republicans to democrats to DOD departments to the military to other "leaders". There is a chain of command/responsibility and it does begin with the President but it doesn't end there either. Unfortunately the people in positions of power who are committing criminal acts are above the law and do not investigate nor prosecute themselves.

You're unique, how? By asking how you could help? Well, who do you ask and how do you help? I'm curious. Sorry if I point fingers but fingers do need to be pointed, forever pointed, so that we don't forget, like I dunno, a false war in Iraq just for starters.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

McCains brain is addled. He needs to retire.

And this from a supposed conservative.

As far as I am concerned we (the west) needs to step back from this one. And if we don't, then we need to go balls to the wall and not just occupy Syria, but own it as well. With all the responsibilities that entails.

Like that will ever happen.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
He just crossed a red line. McCain has just crossed into Kerry-treason territory. When John Kerry got out of the military, he went to France and engaged in talks with the Vietnamese Gov't. That was treason. McCain just visited Syria and had talks with the Al-Qaida backed rebels. I'd say that's treason as well.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I got it the US wants a stable Syria post-Assad, assuming there is a post Assad on the horizon. But when has the troika (CIA/State/DoD) got it right and backed an honest player in the middle east? A player who supports big oil and multinational contractors, sure, they find those. Anti-AQ players? Not so much. They get taken to the cleaners every time.

Now JmC heads into the fray to do what? What business does the state of Arizona have with Syria?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
How did McCain even get into Syria to meet with rebels? Is the US embacy still open in Syria? Here's a group of people that has been at war/revolution with Syria and McCain just fly's in to meet with them? Sounds like ABC having a 4 hour interview with Osama Bin Laden

He was in Turkey visiting the American troops at an base near the Turkish border. For memorial day no doubt when people heard this well you can read the comment sections its treason from what i believe.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hezbollah is fighting in a war against Al Qeada.
Is the real plan to let them wipe each other out?
Russia supplies Assad/Hezbollah side, the US supplies Al Qeada battalions.
Wether it was intentional or not I'm not sure but it is an oportunity to cause damage to both.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

You make a good point and paint a picture we are not seeing

That said, not all of the rebels are Al Qaeda, there are some homegrown rebels who hate Assad and want his regime to fall. Just YT "Assad Protest Secret Police" and you'd fully agree with them but unforantly the terrorists have always been there just waiting for the right opportunity. They've literally been there since the beginning and for all we know they were provocateuring during the Syrian protests instigating Assad to call in the military/secret police . Either way, Syrians are sick of Assad and their cause is being used against them by the formula you've posted.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lets not forget that only months before Libya was attacked and Qaddafi was taken. John McCain had visited him and decided it was a good idea to arm this great man to the teeth with military equipment from the US. Now he is in Syria talking to Al-Qaeda. And also don't forget what just happened a few days ago in Turkey. Turkey was giving support to these same Syrian Rebels as they call them and it blew up in their face. Literally. The guys with car bombs drove back to Turkey and blew them up in Turkey. A Turkish military officer leaked the documents that tied the bombs to Turkey and was arrested for doing it.

SUBJECT: CODEL MCCAIN MEETS MUAMMAR AND MUATASSIM AL-QADHAFI
http://__._/cable/2009/08/09TRIPOLI677.html

Turkish Government tries to hide their responsibility for the bombings in Reyhanli by arresting innocent soldiers

redhack.tumblr.com...

The documents he leaked.

Turkish Intelligence Services was aware of the bombs exploded in Reyhanli
redhack.tumblr.com...

They knew every thing about these vehicles including the Make and vins.
edit on 27-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join