It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an alleged ghost picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by csuldm

I don't have a program for that. He is the shortest figure in the picture standing in-between two tall trees. He also seems to be the brightest figure in the pic.

You can see he has a head, torso, arms, and legs. The flaring in the middle is just energy emitting outward, I think.
Someone said it looked like he had on a dress.

I hope that helps you see him. That's the best I can do.

how would you know if that was your cousins husband could be any spirt

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Editing post...got up on the wrong side of the bed and was feeling a bit dis-heartened...had coffee..feeling better now

Am going to wrack my brains to see if I can remember where I saw this pic and do a bit more trawling later, but in the meantime if anyone else can find it..or other awesome pics, feel free to post

edit on 28-5-2013 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I think he gave validation it was him by standing beside the tree he planted when they first got married. The only way he had to say, "Hey, look it's me! I'm with you!" Sure seems like a pretty good sign to me.

Did you read what I wrote in the post?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.ghosthauntings.org...

it's not that is it? this is the only thing that I found that would even be somewhat close to what you describe.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I couldn't find anything related to your story but I stumbled on this, it's also about a demolition team and it has a picture of the "ghost" :

www.sdparanormal.com...
"Ghost spooks guest house demolition squad"

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yeah that is the same picture I came across a few times too.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow..I Haven't seen either of those two pics before, they are fascinating...still not the one I was looking for, but they are both amazing.

My daughter has been using my laptop all night and I've only just claimed it back, so apologies for not replying sooner.

It's a bit late here now to have an in-depth look at both the pictures, but they are awesome and will have a good look at both of them in the morning.

So thanks again for posting and I'll give some more feedback tomorrow

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Desti i remember that pic of yours about 10 years ago when i tried to become a professional ghost hunter (scared my self silly and gave it up quick smart!)
I`ve tried to find it but with little luck however have found this which is very similar

www.findingtheworld.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
dashdespatch - that looks a lot like a ghost app. Why would a ghost be black and white in a color picture? Who knows... but it just looks ghost app-ish to me.

bibibule - I love that picture and story. Very compelling! Although, I can't make out the big earrings and all that, and it's hard to rule out matrixing... but I still find it compelling. Thanks for sharing the link.

destination now - I've been looking on and off for this picture since you made the post. I'm sorry to say I've come up empty. It is interesting, though, how many ghosts in red dresses seem to be about.
I hope someone has better luck than me. I'd really love to see the picture that goes with the story in your original post.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Veg i don`t think they did ghost apps for ancient phones like that

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by VegHead

Veg i don`t think they did ghost apps for ancient phones like that

Good point!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Still trawling for this picture..have put a request on a paranormal forum so will see if I get any response from that.

Have not had any time to look properly at the other pics posted, but will hopefully get some time over the weekend and have a good look.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Okay, not quite the pic I was looking for, but this is amazing. I hope the link works for non members of that forum

Contorted woman in debris
edit on 31-5-2013 by destination now because: (no reason given)

Yes, it should work, I've logged out and can still see it, sorry cannot post it here because I think all of Ghoststudy images are copyright.
edit on 31-5-2013 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
yeah it works, interesting picture. Haha I haven't been on ghoststudy in years.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Hi Dash, I agree that the phone does look too old to have the ghost app installed, but the "ghost" does look rather superimposed upon the pic.

I do remember another picture that was taken at an old school that had an alleged ghost child in it and it did look real...can't remember where I saw that either...Good grief, I really need to bookmark stuff more often, rather than relying on my somewhat dodgy memory

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

That's a really interesting pic and the fact that it is shown with all the different effects it definitely looks like there is something at the window and it's not just a trick of the light etc

Excellent find, thanks for posting it

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bidibule

Another brilliant photo and yet again, the image is unmistakable as a woman and though it could be a result of pareidolia, there is nothing in any of the other windows that look like that and other pictures taken don't show the same anomaly.

So yet again, thanks for posting it in the thread

Still having no luck finding the picture I remember...so annoying

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

BTW I forgot to mention, I'm glad that you do remember the picture and I'm not going crazy

I wonder if the company that took the picture have removed it from the internet, companies can be strange about that sort of thing, thinking particularly about Eastern Airlines who went to huge lengths to squash the sightings of two dead crew members on their planes, which is a real shame because if they had allowed paranormal investigators they may have got some real proof about the existence of ghosts. But seemingly it's bad for business and a lot of companies will not entertain any speculation about paranormal happenings related to their businesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join