It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO report [photos included]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

M8, got Nikon D7100 (Kit). Going to the pro courses soon. Any tips?

edit on 2013.5.28 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Nevertheless,
I appreciate your pressure and your indifferent opinions on what it could be, although hot-pixel is there for sure.

The lens is clear, other family photos does not have such orbs nor rings.

Thinking that you had contact with spirits and actually having is a big difference outside of your head.

I didin't write that "I think I had", I wrote "I HAD".

Regarding spirits:
When I was about 12 years I got my first spirit contact, that is, I felt a very strong entity which was in my room (no voice, but physical touch exprience), which were made me breathless and was pushing my forehead. This was a late evening with full moon present. I was trying to block it in a ways I was thinking it could help with my mind, and looks like I've succeeded. Later that night I got vision of gray man sitting on the rock in a dark place. Above him was a light source of some kind. I was trying to get around and see who he is, but no luck.

Some years later, I experienced my first OBE, I was able to look around my place while my body was still lying on the ground. And from that moment I at random timing see future events of mine life. I see places, hear voices and later - it become reality. I saw my flat, my job, my car, my wife and kid.

I don't know how to explain, but I do have everything what I need. Not my EGO, but everything that serves it's purpose to overcome future trials that is to come. I can think about something that I really need, not because other do, but of pure intention, and later in my life that desire is fulfilled in a ways that looks like natural occurences like a good deal to buy a new car, like waitting for the flat in other city to move on and etc.

Year back I witnessed a being / entity which I can describe as teniss-ball sized white orb. I was looking trough window, and saw it.It was spectating my pregnant sleeping wife in other room. When orb noticed that I'm present he floated away and faded away (day time). Later that night I feeled like my body energy is up in high vibrations of some sort and heard a voice. Masculine, strong inside of my head. He said a word in language which I didin't understood. It gave me a self-lock and a fear.

And later, this event with orange-orbs occured.

Also,
it IS easy to judge others when you didin't experienced this by yourself (or do you?).

The dimension question..
from what point of interest do you refer to? Mathematics, Physics or Aethereal? Mine was aethereal.
From MY point of view, it is a plane of existence of reality which may diverge to multiple available paths that share common properties and actions that I would take or already taken.

Everyday we have opportunities to do things whatever we want. Go to the job same road everyday, drink same coffee, take the same turn down the street. It is a actions and reactions chain of some sort, that triggers some events for your own development, and it is somewhat determinism, already calculated. IF you would take the other path to the job or place that you go everyday - some things might change drastically. That is actions and reactions is not determined and the outcome of future events is dynamic. That is a dimmensional plane description that I've came up with.

The other dimensions - well, it is yet to be discovered by our scientists I believe.
Our universe and thus it's particle - humans are infinite systems. You can in fact go deeper into the body, cells, atoms, and see that they are made up of something smaller, deeper (recent science study revealed that now scientists can photograph an inside of the atom). Gues what? Atom is made up from other smaller particles. (dailymail). Those particles behave like programmed cells of a bigger system. They share the same characteristics but is able to take different shapes and functions that is bound to our dimensional plane.

So the other dimmension model I suggest is a different set of physics / laws / flaws / quantum properties and stuff. In comparison to ours, other dimensions might not share the same properties like time or mass but have something different.

The crafts and orbs that we see might be the type of particle set with different properties from other dimension.

Also, this is my opinions of things. That is I am free to share that with anyone else.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Haho - I Greet You!

Awesome post and like the pictures. To know your surroundings and getting the feeling from whats around is something many of my friends and relatives take for granted. How we interpret such events is difficult and the use of technology and the explaination of things unknown with what science we have today(the best sounding theory), always comes to events we notice that are not to easy to explain. Thanks for sharing. I take pictures of many things as well and some are difficult to explain and just glad i took the time to take a picture and be there at that particular time to witness. Have a good day!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfis

Well what are you trying to do with the camera exactly
oh nice camera by the way.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Thinking that you had contact with spirits and actually having is a big difference outside of your head.

I know what you wrote.
Unfortunately your head is the only place where this can be considered "a fact", as that's where the event took place.

Regarding spirits:
When I was about 12 years I got my first spirit contact, that is, I felt a very strong entity which was in my room (no voice, but physical touch exprience), which were made me breathless and was pushing my forehead. This was a late evening with full moon present. I was trying to block it in a ways I was thinking it could help with my mind, and looks like I've succeeded. Later that night I got vision of gray man sitting on the rock in a dark place. Above him was a light source of some kind. I was trying to get around and see who he is, but no luck.

Unfortunately neither a camera nor another person would have experienced that.

and later in my life that desire is fulfilled in a ways that looks like natural occurences

Maybe that's what it is?

like a good deal to buy a new car,

There are two occurences where a "good car deal" can be experienced:
1. Not understanding that it's not a good deal
2. Magic

So far, it has always been #1.

like waitting for the flat in other city to move on and etc.

Well, if one wants to move to a specific city, that usually happens.

Year back I witnessed a being / entity which I can describe as teniss-ball sized white orb. I was looking trough window, and saw it.It was spectating my pregnant sleeping wife in other room. When orb noticed that I'm present he floated away and faded away (day time). Later that night I feeled like my body energy is up in high vibrations of some sort and heard a voice. Masculine, strong inside of my head. He said a word in language which I didin't understood. It gave me a self-lock and a fear.

Could be anything from a natural thing that you've misinterpreted to hallucinations.

it IS easy to judge others when you didin't experienced this by yourself (or do you?).

It's hard to say. I've experienced some strange things that have become less so after thinking about it.
But I've not had any hallucinations, no.

from what point of interest do you refer to? Mathematics, Physics or Aethereal? Mine was aethereal.
From MY point of view, it is a plane of existence of reality which may diverge to multiple available paths that share common properties and actions that I would take or already taken.

So, that's a personal made-up definition of "Dimension" based on a personal opinion on how the universe works, rather than, say, on science?

[...]
That is a dimmensional plane description that I've came up with.

Why not rely on science instead of making things up?

The other dimensions - well, it is yet to be discovered by our scientists I believe.

First of all, really? And second - so you created your own?

Our universe and thus it's particle - humans are infinite systems.

Nope.

Gues what? Atom is made up from other smaller particles.

Guess what, this has been known by science for over 100 years.

Those particles behave like programmed cells of a bigger system.

Actually, they do not. That's the interesting part.

So the other dimmension model I suggest is a different set of physics / laws / flaws / quantum properties and stuff. In comparison to ours, other dimensions might not share the same properties like time or mass but have something different.

I'm sorry, but you're not suggesting any model, but rambling.
I'd suggest you to take on a more scientific approach if you are to explain a new model.

The crafts and orbs that we see might be the type of particle set with different properties from other dimension.

They might be dirt on your equipment. Dried up raindrops do that to my photos.

Also, this is my opinions of things. That is I am free to share that with anyone else.

Of course!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I know what you wrote.
Unfortunately your head is the only place where this can be considered "a fact", as that's where the event took place.

Yes indeed.

Regarding spirits:

Unfortunately neither a camera nor another person would have experienced that.

Indeed too.

and later in my life that desire is fulfilled in a ways that looks like natural occurences

Maybe that's what it is?

I agree that certain events are the outcome of our desires. But this particular - none.

like a good deal to buy a new car,

There are two occurences where a "good car deal" can be experienced:
1. Not understanding that it's not a good deal
2. Magic

So far, it has always been #1.

Well.. to fully understand this particular case, you lack of further details, but I'm not willing to share.

like waitting for the flat in other city to move on and etc.

Well, if one wants to move to a specific city, that usually happens.

Not necessary. You might find flat that nearly suits you and price ir more less OK but you are not happy with it, and.. you might find exact place that you seen in your head so to speak.

Could be anything from a natural thing that you've misinterpreted to hallucinations.

I don't have hallucinations. No visual evidence gives no credibility - I understand this. I was trying to give as many details as I could.

It's hard to say. I've experienced some strange things that have become less so after thinking about it.
But I've not had any hallucinations, no.

It's your way to decide on how you would call your experiences.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So, that's a personal made-up definition of "Dimension" based on a personal opinion on how the universe works, rather than, say, on science?

Do you postulate that science that we got now is 100% accurate? Specifically - the universe? You asked how I percept this - I answered.

- That is a dimmensional plane description that I've came up with.
Why not rely on science instead of making things up?

Your science is not mine

- The other dimensions - well, it is yet to be discovered by our scientists I believe.
First of all, really? And second - so you created your own?

Why not?

- Our universe and thus it's particle - humans are infinite systems.
Nope.

Based on what? The same science?

- Gues what? Atom is made up from other smaller particles.
Guess what, this has been known by science for over 100 years.

I ment that you can go deeper to the smaller parts and se that they are not solid too.

- Those particles behave like programmed cells of a bigger system.
Actually, they do not. That's the interesting part.

Will see about that. I bet it won't take long.

- So the other dimmension model I suggest is a different set of physics / laws / flaws / quantum properties and stuff. In comparison to ours, other dimensions might not share the same properties like time or mass but have something different.

I'm sorry, but you're not suggesting any model, but rambling.
I'd suggest you to take on a more scientific approach if you are to explain a new model.

I'm no means a scientist, nor willing to be. It might look more less "ramblings" but I explained in mine way so to speak. You asked.

- The crafts and orbs that we see might be the type of particle set with different properties from other dimension.

They might be dirt on your equipment. Dried up raindrops do that to my photos.

To bad for you, next time clean your lens.

- Also, this is my opinions of things. That is I am free to share that with anyone else.
Of course!

Bingo!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chachonee
Haho - I Greet You!

Awesome post and like the pictures. To know your surroundings and getting the feeling from whats around is something many of my friends and relatives take for granted. How we interpret such events is difficult and the use of technology and the explaination of things unknown with what science we have today(the best sounding theory), always comes to events we notice that are not to easy to explain. Thanks for sharing. I take pictures of many things as well and some are difficult to explain and just glad i took the time to take a picture and be there at that particular time to witness. Have a good day!

Hey,
thanks for your input. Any way to share your findings?

A good day / evening to you too!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well what are you trying to do with the camera exactly
oh nice camera by the way.

Well it is a gift from my wife. We both share multimedia background (graphics, design, concept, etc). We travel a lot, have a new born at home, so willing to do a lot of photos you know

And of course - willing to master photography.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Do you postulate that science that we got now is 100% accurate?

No, but it's 100% observable and repeatable. If you have something that is better in terms of giving more answers and can still be observed as valid, all the better. If it's not, it's just nonsense.

Your science is not mine

So you dismiss science and create your own, even though you haven't broken our observable view?

Nope.

Based on what? The same science?

Of course, what else?

I'm no means a scientist, nor willing to be. It might look more less "ramblings" but I explained in mine way so to speak. You asked.

That's fine. I'm just wondering why one would ignore what we already know and make up something that isn't instead. Isn't that the definition of ignorance?

To bad for you, next time clean your lens.

That is exactly what I do when I spot the....spots.
I suggest you do the same, instead of post UFO-stories off them.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

- Do you postulate that science that we got now is 100% accurate?
No, but it's 100% observable and repeatable. If you have something that is better in terms of giving more answers and can still be observed as valid, all the better. If it's not, it's just nonsense.

There are no real evidence that the observers did observe the very same thing during their observation. Or do you have experience in witnessing some science "facts" somehow? What if the observers were influenced by some type of external variables? like moneys?

- Your science is not mine

So you dismiss science and create your own, even though you haven't broken our observable view?

I do have experience with the facts, what science / research says about particular topic. It says it does no harm it is safe, there are lots of research being done, bla bla and so on, yet - it is not. I work in area where such "science" and research leap is very important to keep moneys going. So - I speak from my point of view. Your truth is yours, mine - is mine. Thus the mainstream science lost credibility for me. Yes, there are things that indeed is how their really are, but not everything.

Nope.

- Based on what? The same science?
Of course, what else?

No further comments.

- I'm no means a scientist, nor willing to be. It might look more less "ramblings" but I explained in mine way so to speak. You asked.
That's fine. I'm just wondering why one would ignore what we already know and make up something that isn't instead. Isn't that the definition of ignorance?

The problem here is not the ignorance or denial of "facts" that you familiar with. The problem is that you know as much as someone allowed to know. Try free energy experiments. Compare to the physics they teach and take for the granted.

- To bad for you, next time clean your lens.
That is exactly what I do when I spot the....spots.
I suggest you do the same, instead of post UFO-stories off them.

And I suggest you to take a research and maybe be more attentive to the provided material, than holding your determined solutions to everything. I provided additional photos, research them, play with tones, contrast and then provide me with your claims of "spots".

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is another source for what you have found in those low light photo's. Particulates on the sensor inside the camera tend to show in when you over manipulate photo's taken in low light with a less than adequate camera.

With your new camera take care to keep it clean. When changing lenses always make sure there is no dust in the air. Some go so far as to change them inside a plastic bag. No matter how hard you try though, they will get inside.

low end cameras will over time gradually get stuff on the sensor, only you can't clean those. DSLR's can be cleaned, but it's best to let a Pro do that in a camera shop. How often depends on how careful you are and it's use. Take care on dry dusty days.

You were given good information early in the thread what exactly it is your photo manipulation has revealed. There is nothing unusual in any of those shots.

Your new camera will be much better in low light shots, but you still may have noise without long exposure times.

Have fun with your new camera, it's a good one. I highly recommend Nikor VR lenses for handheld shots. I have a few of them. Make room in your budget, you will need it if you get hooked. I'm in over $20,000 between bodies and lenses and I don't even own any of the high end lenses which can run up to $18,000 for a single lens.

Get a good solid tripod and remote trigger and use both whenever possible.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi there, thanks for the tips! I'm sure they will help me with DSLR.

As for other tings related to the topic.. no words
I was willing to share what I have, and what came up from this?

A ridicule and denial.

So therefore, no more posts here.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Before you spend any money on a course look here

Cambridge in Colour A Learning Community for Photographers

What were you trying to do with your night shots, did you just take the pictures to see what would happen or did you set out to do something.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

There are no real evidence that the observers did observe the very same thing during their observation.

Yes there is. That IS science.
You are the observer if you'd just be interested. It is enough if only one person can show that what is being claimed is incorrect.

Or do you have experience in witnessing some science "facts" somehow?

Yes. On countless occasions.
You can do the same if you want to. Especially since you seem skeptical - you should definitely do it.
I mean, why would you prefer doubting and ignoring reality? Ignorance?

What if the observers were influenced by some type of external variables? like moneys?

No. The beauty of science is that it's open. Anyone can do it without someone controlling you.
Please understand that if "scientists claim" something, and there is money involved as it deals with a product, say, medicine, then yes, chances are good that the results are biased.
However, if it's science and not product marketing, then the claims will be overthrown eventually.

I do have experience with the facts, what science / research says about particular topic. It says it does no harm it is safe, there are lots of research being done, bla bla and so on, yet - it is not. I work in area where such "science" and research leap is very important to keep moneys going. So - I speak from my point of view. Your truth is yours, mine - is mine. Thus the mainstream science lost credibility for me. Yes, there are things that indeed is how their really are, but not everything.

As said, the problem is in the human-beings, not science. If someone, even in a very scientific field, away from any "productification" of the said research feels that more money is needed to that institute, then he/she could claim that they have discovered something that isn't true. However, the built-in safety mechanism of science makes sure that it is dismissed. A person's previous reputation might only lead to a slightly prolonged process, but in actually science, that reputation means nothing.

The problem here is not the ignorance or denial of "facts" that you familiar with. The problem is that you know as much as someone allowed to know.

What do you mean "allowed to know"? The open scientific community includes all universities, plenty of random organizations, NASA, ESA, or any individual that has enough interest to get involved, where any involved individual contributes and gathers information from each-other. Where is the controlling unit?

Try free energy experiments. Compare to the physics they teach and take for the granted.

There are no free energy experiments that work. I'm not sure what you are trying to say?

And I suggest you to take a research and maybe be more attentive to the provided material, than holding your determined solutions to everything.

The photos were something useful to look at, it made it easier to determine what had been happening. This is a good thing.
However, regarding your view on the universe were just claims. They didn't explain why our current knowledge was wrong and how yours could be verified/dismissed - thus not science.

I provided additional photos, research them, play with tones, contrast and then provide me with your claims of "spots".

Yes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join