It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have gone forward and seen the destruction Father has prepared for this place. In his planning of here, he has shortened the days, that man is to be here, because he says, "Man, has not shown me, he is worth of being here." This place here, is far worse off than the others that are out there.

Many will point the finger at Father and ask, "How does he allow so much violence to go on?" That is of mans own doing. Father has set the parameters up here, but man has chosen his own way, in which he wants to live, leaving God and above as just a thought, and not truly seeking him out and letting him guide self.

Father places many attention grabbers in ones life. From music, to books, to people. Yet, it just does not click for some. So, he then removes things from ones life (job, car, home, etc.). This is when many take a step back, and evaluate self to see what they could have done differently. *This is all part of the learning process for man. Father will not come to you, and say you need to learn this, this, and this. But, rather he puts you in situations in which you will learn of these things, via experience. When the learning process takes too long, he then steps in and does what is needed.

Many speak about Father and how he is love. But, he also needs to show man, what happens when you stray from your path. (Things are removed or held).

When here, in the vessel, you look at loss of life or physical pain as tragic. But, death is just the shedding of the vessel, self does not die. If you stray too far from the path, you will be removed, and you will sit to ponder what has been done. When you have learned, you will be brought back to have another go at it again, at the new cycle.

Father uses destruction to grab your attention, for you to get back on your set path for being here. Earth is a lifelong test and learning and refinement process. As you can see throughout time when tragedy strikes many, they turn to faith to keep them going. If man would listen to those smaller scale attention grabbers, Father would not have to use destruction. But, since man does not respond, he has to take other measures to get ones to step back and learn of their own doings.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No disrespect intended, but, why didn't father just get it right from the beginning? I'm no atheist by the way. And how does anyone know what father wants? Why all the codes and parables? Why not tell each and every one of us personally what he wants instead of the interpretations of other men?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And how can a perfect being create so much imperfection? By my logic, a perfect being cannot create anything less than perfection.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
No disrespect intended, but, why didn't father just get it right from the beginning? I'm no atheist by the way. And how does anyone know what father wants? Why all the codes and parables? Why not tell each and every one of us personally what he wants instead of the interpretations of other men?

No disrespect intended, but, why didn't father just get it right from the beginning?

Father did get it right. Man has chosen his own way. Father will not teach man to be perfect by instilling it in him, man must learn to be perfect by learning perfect on his own. This way it is of pure.

And how does anyone know what father wants? Why all the codes and parables?

Brother summed it up for all. Love your neighbor as yourself. Many do not love self. If one does not love self, he can not love his neighbor. Religion makes it difficult.

Why not tell each and every one of us personally what he wants instead of the interpretations of other men?

Father comes in many forms to all. Many do not adhere to the words. Inner thoughts, messages from others, etc. Doubt and fear is what causes many to stumble.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And how can a perfect being create so much imperfection? By my logic, a perfect being cannot create anything less than perfection.

Man must learn to become perfect. Father designed it this way, so it is pure.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

:: THE LOVING GOD ::

edit on 26-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Man can never be perfect. There is no way that man can learn to become perfect. That makes absolutely no sense.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Father could make us perfect, then force us to stay that way. You can't get more pure than that.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

:: THE LOVING GOD ::

edit on 26-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)
I know, right??

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Man can never be perfect. There is no way that man can learn to become perfect. That makes absolutely no sense.

He will, this is not the first or last time man has been here.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh yes, flattening an entire city and killing a bunch of people is just god's way of getting attention. God is such an attention whore; must be bad parenting.

In other news, we know what causes natural disasters; we don't make to make believe anymore.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Be perfect, as your Father in Heaven is.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Here, the necklace you so desperatly wanted to have.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Father could make us perfect, then force us to stay that way. You can't get more pure than that.

No, there comes a good feeling with being perfect in thought and action. The grace.. whatever

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Oh yes, flattening an entire city and killing a bunch of people is just god's way of getting attention. God is such an attention whore; must be bad parenting.

In other news, we know what causes natural disasters; we don't make to make believe anymore.

One can still be on the path without belief.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Why didn't father just get it right from the beginning?

Whut?

You are either ignorant, or just another one of those wolves. Hmn, is there even a difference between them?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Love covers a multitude of sins. Love removes the need for law.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

One can still be on the path without belief.

If Hitler decided not to go through with being self, he would have been removed, and another would have taken his place. The path always must be followed, rather good or bad.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Love covers a multitude of sins. Love removes the need for law.

When I speak of perfect, I am speaking of following instructions that Father sets forth. Even above, there are flaws. The only ones whom are perfect, are the ones outside of creation, and the ones whom stay inside above. Even above goes through their own learning process.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join