It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Soldier Stabbed In The Neck In Paris, Police Seeking Man Of North African Origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

French Soldier Stabbed In The Neck In Paris, Police Seeking Man Of North African Origin

www.huffingtonpost.com< br />

PARIS — A French soldier was stabbed in the throat in a busy commercial district outside Paris on Saturday, and France's president said authorities are investigating any possible links with the recent slaying of a British soldier.
President Francois Hollande said the identity of the attacker was unknown and cautioned against jumping to conclusions about the assault on the uniformed soldier in the La Defense shopping area. The life of the 23-year-old soldier was not in danger, the Interior Ministry said in a statement.
The stabbing follows the slaying Wednesday of a British soldier, who wa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Now we as of yet do not know if this has anything to do with the Woolwich terrorist actions decided here in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like Europe is bubbling over with violence. Muslim riots in Sweden, now this. Are we going to see other acts of violence in other European nations? Is this going to be a summer of unrest? Heck, even had terrorists in my own country trying to blow up train on its way to the US.

(and yes, I realize that we as of yet do not know if the actions were done by a Muslim - but the correlation is there)

www.huffingtonpost.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They said he appeared to be of North African origin, and wore what appeared to be Arab clothes under his jacket. Sounds Muslim to me. However, I'd like to stress that copycats were expected after this incident. Don't pay them the attention that they are seeking, and ignore them. Once they notice that these kinds of acts get people angry, they'll just keep doing them again and again. The police will eventually catch the evil prick, so just let them do their jobs.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Internet postings said the attacks were carried out by MUJAO, the West African Unity and Jihadist Movement, in coordination with Those Who Sign in Blood, a split-off from al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb headed by Mokhtar Belmokhtar.

www.washingtonpost.com... #

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hmmm...no comment, except that I guess it could have been a whole lot worse. Stab in the neck that's it, musta' been a rookie. Sarcasm intended.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I expect a lot more, to be honest.

What the Woolwich event has done has opened the gates for the average disgruntled zealot to feel they can take matters into their own hands. No need for shrouded secrecy meeting in places of worship with evil men masquerading as men of faith, who fill their heas with rhetoric that attacks the very fabric of the countries they live in, and sets them up for an organised attack that seeks to take down as many people as possible.

I wonder if Boston also had some affect on this.

Now, it's open to random attacks.

For almost 20 years I've said it will eventually get to this point. No one to blame but yourselves... all you who ignore reality in favour tolerating the intolerant.

I honestly feel sorry for the innocent people who happen to fall under the umbrella of islam. Who I believe, are really in the minority.

edit on 25-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What happened in England can and I'm sure will happen all over the world. The suspects message was very simple, and something big government should pay attention to. For every bomb you drop on them and kill innocent people, somebody just might get stabbed in the neck or hacked to death out in public. So not just are they gonna have troops and enemies' lives on their hands; but also innocent bystanders and the occasional slaughtered victim on the side of the road.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder if these attacks have something to do with that peace keeping group in Africa?

If these attacks are a false flags, then that could mean that the EU is trying to make a case for further military action in Western Africa.

On the other hand if these attacks ARE NOT a false flag, then this could mean that the EU will likely face more of these attack (I make this thought based on the issue that other EU countries are taking part in this Peace Keeping Force)

If the second point is true I wonder if Japan and the US will get these attacks too?

If the first point is true, I wonder how far the EU will take it in order to get their people behind a full blown military action in Africa?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I'm beginning to wonder if these attacks have to do with crime in general.

People, the media, are acting a though these are the first violent acts to have been committed in centuries...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
I'm beginning to wonder if these attacks have something to do with that peace keeping group in Africa?

If these attacks are a false flags, then that could mean that the EU is trying to make a case for further military action in Western Africa.

Yeh, it's kind of stange it's African guys and not Arab men. Something's up. People focusing on Islam,
but just maybe there's a different plot behind all this.

Here's a theory. The world is moving away from OIL, and starting to need RARE-EARTHS more for the
components of electric batteries, and high tech, etc.. The ENERGY dependence is changing from petroleum deposits to these mineral deposits. It's not really being written about much yet. But the trend is in place.

What if, the powers that be, are shifting their focus, from concentrating on petroleum lands to
the lands with mineral deposits, and are doing things behind the scenes to get control over those
minerals, in preparation for the future energy and resource dependence?

Arab lands are rich in oil, but African lands are rich in all sorts of minerals. So it's obvious
that the future of economies are going to be more dependent on Africa than tha Middle East.

The geopolitical shift in priorities is probably putting more pressure on the social conditions in
Africa, as the western powers contest with China over control of these valuable resources.

China has been very active in Africa, buying up the rights to many of these mineral deposits,
and this has been written about extensively in the Western News media. But, we don't hear about
what the Western powers are doing in response. It's almost as if there's a blackout on news
revealing the activities of the West in "African Lands", so it comes as a surpise when an African
guy goes on a rampage in England, and says "Our Lands", and kills a soldier. Then another African
guy attacks another soldier in France. Britain and France must be doing something there, that is
not mentioned in the news.

edit on 26-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Great.... And we're going for our first trip abroad to England in July. Perfect timing. But, we can't live our lives in fear! Screw em! So it's either gonna be radical religious screwballs or an asteroid crashing into the Sea. It's gonna be an interesting summer!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It won't suprise me to see this happening more now.

That Woolwich attack has been shown all over media for instance I was at a friends the other day and on youtube via his PS3 the trending news was literally 30 videos about Woolwich and maybe 2 about other things.

It's crazy the MSM wants everyone to see this, they want to rub this crap all over you and make you eat it.

Extremism is rising on all sides and it's only going to get worse if MSM has anything to do with it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

mm and now i suppose we have muslim love going out in france and yet more pandering which yet again bet my left knacker he's muslim who did it when will we be allowed to get them out of the western world kill em all let god sort them out he he
am i right in saying the jesus prophecies and one quote rings out above all others
BEWARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FALSE PROPHET

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazingbrian

am i right in saying the jesus prophecies and one quote rings out above all others
BEWARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FALSE PROPHET

I think the relevant Biblical quote is...

He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward;

-- Matthew 10:41

Funny, how the Christians anticipated the coming of the Prophet Mohamed, who came in the name of the LORD, who they claim was just a Prophet, since they only see Jesus as a Prophet, not knowing that he is the LORD, and have thus received their Prophet in the name of a Prophet, without understanding that their reward will come from Mohamed, and not from Jesus, who is the LORD.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
For almost 20 years I've said it will eventually get to this point. No one to blame but yourselves... all you who ignore reality in favour tolerating the intolerant.

That makes two of us. And it's nothing against Muslims in general. In fact, I've found that Muslims in their own country are some of the nicest people you'll meet. (I've been to Iraq and Egypt.) However, those immigrating into Europe have ulterior motives who will do nothing but to see these countries fall to Islam.

I say bring it. Cut our heads off, slit our throats. Shoot innocent people in the street. Kill those who speak out against Islam. Because in the end, it's YOU that will face our countries wrath. Your intolerant and hate will be met by what we Europeans do best: Fight. We've fought for our countries. We've shed blood before to keep our countries safe. And we'll do it again. Once pushed far enough, you'll find we'll more then happily push back.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I recently grew very angry over the incident in London and on another post made some regrettable comment's so let's just stand back a moment, these people we are angry with, i.e. the Muslim's are for the almost complete part innocent but there is a radicalism that is growing and the problem is we have been waiting on our government agency's in the west to fix the problem only for them to sit on there hand's and the result is that we are becoming radicalised ourselves by the understandable knee jerk anger we feel toward what to most of us is a totally alien view point and way of life, I do stand by my belief there is no possibility of creating a stable system that will respect all religions equally when by there very nature they are at war ideologically and on matters of faith, for instance to Christians the Muslims believe in Blasphemy and there book claim's our lord Jesus murdered a little boy whom kicked the sand as he was writing in it with his finger. This is obviously terrible blasphemy to us and an attack on the very core of our older religion by an upstart that is 620 years younger and claim's to be more knowledgeable about our religion than the 600 years of predating Christian scholars.

Nevertheless that is not the point here and neither is there religion but what we are seeing is the inevitable clash of two very different religion's that have been at odds since Islam was first born in the deserts of southern Arabia and the use of religion as an excuse has often been a psychological tool to those whom seek to overthrow established order and gain power for themselves, In this respect from history we are no more innocent but we have evolved as a culture to a stage were we are trying to accept there differences when they are trying to force there way of life on us thus subsuming our intentions and creating a powder keg that will in time blow it's top unless something radical is done by officialdom now before it is too late.

I lament that whatever the outcome the innocent will always be the ultimate victim's here.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Also remember that he also said in the revelation of st john behold I will come with clouds and great gloryin the heavens and those beheaded for my namesake come with me and every eye shall see even those whom pierced me (Muhammad said to live by the spear and to being a Muslim is to live by the spear), and those whom beheaded them shall see them and know great terror.

Better to get someone whom has an idetic memory to rewrite this but you know what I mean. Mecca is 666 miles on google earth from Jerusalem.

www.beholdthebeast.com...

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not only in Europe, but Britain, Woolwich too!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gohome1122
The suspects message was very simple, and something big government should pay attention to. For every bomb you drop on them and kill innocent people, somebody just might get stabbed in the neck or hacked to death out in public.

Big government doesn't care if a few more 'useless eaters' die as a result of the policies that keep the lobbyist money filling their personal bank accounts. They thank the suspects for making their job of whipping the population into a hate filled frenzy that much easier. Nothing like an angry guy with blood soaked hands holding a knife to scare people into supporting all kinds of retaliatory violence in the lands they want the western military powers to leave...

edit on 26-5-2013 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Europe allowed all these Muslims in a generation ago for cheap labor. They need to work with the communities to force the community to handle these individuals. If they won't, threaten to deport entire neighborhoods. Obviously these people do not like living in Europe, so get rid of them. See how much they like chucking spears in a third world country

top topics

<<   2 >>

join