It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E U parliament member - Questions why MSM do not report on Bilderberg meetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

At last a politician actually asking why the MSM do not report on the Bilderberg meetings and indeed have never reported on them since their beginnings in 1954.

It would be interesting to see if he receives any response from the MSM or indeed to his request for information of the costs of policing this damn right fly in the face of democracy society.

I am inclined not to support UKIP because essentially I believe they are Tories in disguise, but hats off for asking these questions. Wether or not it's easier to ask these sorts of questions in the European parliament I don't know, because let's be honest the MEP's have no power, no decision making to undertake. It's the unelected commisioners who decide law. How can that be so? Why are we accepting this?

However, my hat is off to Gerrard Batten on this one.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It's nice to know that there are some politicians who are beginning to notice that the media no longer investigates groups or issues that affect the world. It seems like the government is strong arming the news media from reporting on secret meetings and political agendas. The news media no longer works for the people. Money talks and power is pressure.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I guess we will see the MSM ripping this party apart from here on in. Until now they were a fringe party, a party who could be ignored mainly. Since the last local elections this has changed BIG time, however, the main parties have been embarrassed by them and they will come out all guns blazing.

Nigel Farrage's private life will be scrutinsed and turned inside out. We have seen some negative reporting of certain elements within the party and they are right wing without a doubt. But Farrage has spoken out against career politicians and this has aroused my interest no end.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nothing in the mainstream media, you say?

BBC News, 2003: Elite power brokers meet in secret
BBC News, 2004: Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory
BBC News, 2005: Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group
BBC News, 2011: Bilderberg mystery: Why do people believe in cabals?

That was without even trying.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I guess we will see the MSM ripping this party apart from here on in.

I guess we won't.

UKIP is a quaintly oldfashioned political party for cardigan-wearing, regimental tie-sporting middle- and upper-middle class Little Englanders in the home counties and West Country who still think it's OK to put a sign in their B&B windows saying 'No Dogs, Blacks, French, or Homosexuals.'

UKIP pulls a few votes from the major parties during times of economic decline and civil malaise, when the general public is most likely to blame every problem on 'foreigners' and 'immigrants.' At all other times it struggles to remind people of its existence.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
These guys in charge are doing a fantastic job in my opinion.

We haven't had a major conflict since WWII because of them, Civil Rights were instituted in the US because of them, global awareness of human effects on planet earth are realized because of them.....

I would hate to see what the world would look like without them in control.

Keep up the good work!!!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What would they report? They can't go in and if a reporter is allowed they have to swear not to reveal anything.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Good to know... I find a simple comfort with those who can prevent a full scale riot.

top topics

join