It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro plans to picket 9 year old's funeral in Moore, OK FRIDAY, 10 A.M.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is it not enough that this community has suffered so much? Westboro has NO BUSINESS being in this town. They are a waste of air! Please share with anyone you know in or around the Moore, OK area to prevent the family from even having to see these pitiful excuses for humans.

I'm sorry. There's a Twitter link stating that they have already been seen there. I cannot figure out how to link. It was shared by Anonymous on Twitter.

edit on 23-5-2013 by 1curious1 because: I had wrong age and a typo.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wonder if the patriot riders are on they way to run interference against Westboro.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Those people are RIDICULOUS

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is a link with them saying they are going to be at a nine year olds funeral. Westboro Baptist to Picket 9-Year-Old Nicolas McCabe’s Funeral This is one of the times I do not like Freedom of Speech because these people are abusing it.
edit on 23-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Being from here, I say bring it. With the open carry law, and damn near everyone in Oklahoma having a gun, and the fact that Moore was hit so hard, and all those little kids, tension is high. Just saying if a few go missing we'll know what happened.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

One of their Tweets:

Amazing work of God! He promised this gift for a rebel nation! Jeremiah 23:19.

My word - I don't know who is more of a Tool to scripture: these idiots or Islamic radicals.

For once, I hope their is a god, 'cause more than likely it will shove a pineapple, backwards mind you, up the arse of every individual subscribing to either fallacy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well if there is a God let him suck these scum up with a twister while everyone else gets to watch.
Oh what it would be like if the world was self cleaning. Nobody would miss people like that.
That is my prayer tonight now come to think of it. Hope he at least helps me with this one.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I wonder if the patriot riders are on they way to run interference against Westboro.

Hopefully they run interference with a baseball bat. It shouldn't be hard to raise bail money for them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
Just saying if a few go missing we'll know what happened.
The joke is that they think it'll be to a better place.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We passed legislation to limit them. They will be met with the largest resitance ever.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I've often wondered if they are nothing more than a PTB tool to remove free speech.

Seeing how many of you get so riled up, with the comments made, seems to affirm this to me.

Just thinkin' out loud.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

if they were doing that here, I might entertain the notion of going to the meat market and getting some buckets of blood for those scum. freedom of speech is fine, but that's not freedom from consequence. different things.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Originally posted by buster2010
Here is a link with them saying they are going to be at a nine year olds funeral. Westboro Baptist to Picket 9-Year-Old Nicolas McCabe’s Funeral This is one of the times I do not like Freedom of Speech because these people are abusing it.
edit on 23-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

I don't believe they are abusing the freedom of speech and assembly at all. It is an utter waste of time on their part and a greater burden placed onto the mourners. That does not change the fact that they have the right to do so. I feel the same way about all our non-negotiable rights. They cease to be rights and become a privilege when restrictions are imposed.

Even so, I would like to find more facts. The only reason I have found that they are doing this is because they can. Twisted as that may be it is much preferable to the alternative. The alternative being to forbid them the right because people feel "hurt".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I despise what the Westboro crowd does. I had read last year that they had almost run out of the money that they had won in lawsuits and wouldn't be able to go to such events. It's probably because they are so close to this one that they are going. Hopefully they totally run out of money and can stop be douches to families. They are basically a group of religious lawyers that make their money off the grief they cause by suing when "their" rights are denied.

Payback is going to be a $%#$%$ for them in the afterlife.
edit on 23-5-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Being from here, I say bring it. With the open carry law, and damn near everyone in Oklahoma having a gun, and the fact that Moore was hit so hard, and all those little kids, tension is high. Just saying if a few go missing we'll know what happened.

How very American of you to say "If you show up here to picket this we will shoot you." Right now I don't know what sickens me more the sideshow known as WBC, or your not so lightly veiled threats to them. The cost of living in a free society is that the whackjobs get to exercise their right to speak and practice their faith whether or not the rest of us agree with anything they say or do.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER:THIS IS NOT AN INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE,NOT EVEN A SUGGESTION.THIS IS A PERSONAL STATEMENT BASED ON HOW *I,RAXOXANE,AND I ALONE*PERSONALLY FEEL ABOUT WBC TURNING UP AT FUNERALS: I wish i could follow these hateful,demonic vultures to every funeral they attend to gleefully gloat over the loss and heartbreak of others.And then i would take my sjambok and routinely beat the living crap outa them.Every funeral they pitch up,Every time.Till they stick to the funerals of their own brethren+families exclusively-and refrain from festering around the funerals of others.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Two words: First Amendment.

Don't like it? Go live in Cuba.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

But does the 1st amendment include the right to HARASSMENT,and going out of your way to cause others stress,worse heartbreak,great distress,because you force your first Amendment right onto people during PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AND GATHERINGS??.By forcefully,uninvited turning up-crashing the funerals of the deceased,and practically terrorising the grieving and bereaved to push your own convictions?

WBC is going WAYYYYY past the right to free speech-THEY ARE TRYING TO BULLY GRIEVING PEOPLE AT PRIVATE GATHERINGS,FORCE!!!!!!! PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO LISTEN TO THEIR FREE SPEECH. What about your right to bury your dead in peace,without a bunch of aggressive zealots harassing you,telling you in your face they're elated that your loved one(s) died-because of what they believe?

edit on 24-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Even Jesus hates Westboro church.. These people really disgust me..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

How very American of you to say "If you show up here to picket this we will shoot you." Right now I don't know what sickens me more the sideshow known as WBC, or your not so lightly veiled threats to them. The cost of living in a free society is that the whackjobs get to exercise their right to speak and practice their faith whether or not the rest of us agree with anything they say or do.

Wow do you have any kids? I seriously doubt you would be saying this if this was the funeral for your child.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join