It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flare of M 5.0 and Very Big CME

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MariaLida

Originally posted by lasertaglover
This link shows most of the material moving away from us.

solarham.net...

It's already posted and it's from original source ..

edit on 22-5-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

And should be looked at more closely...the material is moving away.

However, if your concern is for this weekend, the effects of the CME on us coupled with some planetary alignments and some tectonic stresses as well, go for it!!!

My two major personal studies are Hurricanes, and the Sun. So anytime I see anyone posting solar news, I question it. What is wrong with that?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

For me wrong is only one thing, always see that website someone advertises ..

People advertised and making benefits from views their websites etc ..

If you use some solar news probably will be more conveniently to use original sources ..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but the way we're heading right now we're all going to get poisoned in one way or an other anyway. It's already started. All over the world the human condition and irresponsible use of tech is killing everything in it's path. If it's not Fukushima and the likes it's bulldozers in the rain forest clearing thousands of acres every day. If it's not BP and oil spills, it's a some other chemical being dumped in the ocean because they have a permit to do so. Now with Agenda 21 being pumped out it won't even be legal to make you're own garden. Water is being privatized. Big Pharma only cares about $$$$. And they're the ones that are supposed to help us stay healthy? Yeah right. You can't fish, you can't hunt with out a permit.

It would be horrible. Unimaginable pain and suffering would happen. We would all suffer heart wrenching losses. But I rather rip of the band-aid then peel it off over generations.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I wish one of these will hit us some day with all of its power
take us back to the stone age
I am tired of crap TV shows

Try throwing out your TV... Would be nice to have some good solar storms though..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
GOES 8 Proton Flux

www.n3kl.org...

edit on 22-5-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Yeah, we're in a grinder no matter what, but with time we can either change things or find a better way.

Personally I don't buy the Agenda 21 concept, much less the Georgia Guidestone malarky. Never have, never will. Never attribute to malice what can be purely greed, stupidity, ignorance or a mixture of all three.

The problem with engineering a mass genocide or culling, is to not kill yourself in the process. Thus far the folks in Monsanto, BP etc and the like, seem to think they don't breath the same air as we do, or not eat from food grown on the same planet or drink the water for that matter.

They also seem confused in that without the 'little people' around to fix their cars, haul their trash, make their medicines, harvest the food and so on; that their existence would continue as well. Well, we all know how well that would work out don't we?.

Also let's say they pull off part of a culling, who is going to protect them from the raging horde that would follow ?

Personally, should I survive such an event, my life mission would be to make sure my family survived... and if they didn't; to make sure the people who caused it, in their nice safe bunker could never ever get out of it.
ALA "The Cask of Amontillado", visavi Edger Allen Poe. I might go as far to pour gasoline down their air vents afterwards.

However, I've no desire to see such a necessity arise.

/On topic

I am hoping for some really cool Aurora Borealis images to come out of this.

M.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Huh?

It's simply a site that lists data, and has a one paragrah opinion. It DOES not require money donations or anything.

You are a self personified fear mongerer. I have seen your rants in Quake Watch trying to go after Puterman, and I've seen you go after TA, Nyiah, and a bunch of others.

It seems like the only way to get along with you is to only 100% agree with your predictions, bow down to your own info, and generally agree with you regardless of anything.

I've given you kudos in other threads for all of your Fuku work, and I still thank you for many of your threads.

But come on, the bottom line is that it is an M5 (blah blah nothing) flare, and a CME that is barely going to hit us.

Pretend you are denying ignorance all you want, but this thread is pointless.

Good day to you.

Peace

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

No, not destroying everything. Just pushing the reset button.

Whatever that means.

There is no reset button for real for the earth. Unless this is a make believe destruction of the world by a X Class CME. But I get you. Maybe it would just remove all the greedy and murderous elements.

Thats some CME.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
AIA 304 (2013-05-22 05:58:43 - 2013-05-23 05:17:55 UTC)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
One of these days we are going to have a big CME with a big flare or just one of those ribbons breaking.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I wish one of these will hit us some day with all of its power
take us back to the stone age
I am tired of crap TV shows

I'm sincerely hoping you are not including Dexter and Breaking Bad in this statement???

Thanks for the post OP, will be keeping an eye on this.

snf

edit on 23/5/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

They also seem confused in that without the 'little people' around to fix their cars, haul their trash, make their medicines, harvest the food and so on; that their existence would continue as well. Well, we all know how well that would work out don't we?.
reply to post by Moshpet

Oh! Yes we would. As for the Georgia guide stone, I don't know what to make of that. But Agenda 21 is an actual UN action plan. Here's the Link
--
Canada Agenda 21
--
On topic...sorry for inadvertently derailing. I kind of get...passionate about this.

The aurora borealis should be quite intense if ever it does hit. I'm in Eastern Ontario. We get some nice ones sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's what you call wishful thinking.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There was two solar flare and CME's, but last one is really strong one ..

Also probably we will have some stronger seizmic activity in next 72 hrs ..

Two solar flare of M class today from big sunspot 1745

EQ of M 7.4 South of Fiji Islands!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

There was two solar flare and CME's, but last one is really strong one ..

Also probably we will have some stronger seizmic activity in next 72 hrs ..

Two solar flare of M class today from big sunspot 1745

EQ of M 7.4 South of Fiji Islands!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2013-05-24 05:44:48.04hr 43min ago 54.91 N 153.34 E 598 8.3 SEA OF OKHOTSK

www.emsc-csem.org...

Also M 8.0+ predicted for this area ..

Earthquake swarm Off The East Coast Of The Kamchatka Peninsula

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join