It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I had an orange cat when I was a kid. One day my parents told me that it had 'run away.'
I searched for that kitty for days. I was 5. Then come to find out, years later when I was maybe 11, that cat got run over and died!
I guess my parents just didnt want me more upset.... Even though I was searching for the cat...oh well.

Hmm.... Not even 8am yet...and I'm ready for the day to be over...
-nat
*sip sip*.... Ice cold water is nice at least...no emotions in a glass of water.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
ugg Monday - need...some...joe...c(_) ***SIPSIPSIP*** awww - feeling better.

I did it this past weekend - a lung full of fertilizer - been hacking ever since - yuk.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

I'm sorry what happened to you, I don't know you, but that seems no good about your lungs.
I hope you feel better.
-nat

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good morning little natalia and all of the "coffee/tea/iced water" drinkers!

Starting the day off in frustrated mode! Went to pay my property taxes online and they wanted to charge a $15 "convenience fee"- no way! So that means a trip to the county tax office this afternoon. I have to wait until my daughter gets off work because the weather is too bad to drag the grandgirl out into it. After that I have to drive to Beaumont (big headache) followed by a trip to Louisiana.

To top things off I wont get to talk to the hubby for a week- they're running sea trials on the ship he's working on so he had to go to sea with it. Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh.....I hate Mondays!!!!

Hope your week is starting out far better!

Love and hugs,
Grumpy webmom

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Wowzers! I'm sorry your day is starting out that way...
My day should get better, it's just begun but I do want it to end now. This weakened was great in all but personal issues arose and it's not the days that are no good....it's me it seems. So the song I shall play is this one...

I liked your song you put up. I'm sorry you won't be able to speak with your hubby for that long.
-nat
Garfield hated Mondays too...and....

edit on 15-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi all

Well that little jolly into London was interesting

Mrs C's visa is being processed and should be with us in plenty of time for our trip to visit Rodinus in France
next month.

I nearly punched out several people that caught my bruised ribs on the underground and the ATS T shirt got a few double takes,

We ended up in a gay bar in Soho having a much needed refreshing drink and met some really funny people, which was unfortunate as I was damn near crippled when we left.

Been trying avoid a sneeze but it's catching up with me, I'll be in a world hurt when that happens

Cody
*ouch*

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Ooooop, yep, been there sweetie and it sucks ice! Things will look up soon I promise! Besides, we are all here for you to lean on any time!

Love and lots and lots of hugs,
webmom

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ah man that sucks littled

I'll be here if you need chase some one with a rolling pin
You know............Just to keep your eye in

Cody
*ouch*

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Glad you got the VISA taken care of! Next time you have bruised ribs and have to go into crowds try taping them up with some masking tape- it definitely helps!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

For you Nat
I think I see a sunrise in your life

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks

Coulda told me earlier

Cody *ouch* *ouch* *ouch*

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks Cody ... That song is really nice.

And yes the sun will rise one day for me and it will be glorious.
-nat

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thanks web mama. That song is nice as well. I think it's time to post my poem. It's called anchor.

I'm about to type it out now. I have two, but I don't want them on the same thread. Oh I don't know, it just seems like when my life is spinning downward ...I just want my mom. I know she would understand me. No one understands me, not even my best friend...or my mammy(moms mom) heck ...I don't even understand myself I guess.

I gotta look at the positive and know things can only get better. But at the same time my brain and heart laugh at me and say...this is a roller coaster called life....no just downs, and no just ups....it will be forever an up and down ride.

On a positive note. My boy had a camp out with friends last night. He was having a blast when we left him. They were eating s'mores and playing in the tents they had set up in the back yard.
-nat

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

This ickle fella seems to think so as well

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Nat your mom would be very proud of you, and I know she's watching over you now just itching to give you a big hug and to assure you that things will not always go the way we would like- but they will always go the way that they are meant to, resulting in our growth as loving, compassionate people.

Looking forward to the new poetry nat! Maybe you can do a funny one about s'mores when you get your "serious" out! S'mores are Mmmm mmmmm good!!!

Love,
webmom

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

anybody got a miracle cure ?
Computer says no,

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Monday tradition

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

It may be raining now natalia. But those beautiful colours are still there. And they will again shine brightly

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello everyone...Hope your all doing well. Cody nice one about the visa
...Littled i bid you a good day maam
...Darth helloooooooooooooooooooooooo......Darkblade howdy!!!...Piequel...hello my friend....and everyone else a massive Booyakasha!!!!!

edit on 15-7-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Woohoo!!!! Doctor is in the house!!!

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join