It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodinus I know you would never bash Jr.'s head in with that bat again, and again, and again.....
So far both of the girls have survived. The oldest will be 25 in a few weeks and the youngest will be 23 in December. I don't know how we made it this far without any death or dismemberment, but the year isn't over just yet!

Congrats to Rodinus Jr. on getting his scooter license!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodinus I know you would never bash Jr.'s head in with that bat again, and again, and again.....
So far both of the girls have survived. The oldest will be 25 in a few weeks and the youngest will be 23 in December. I don't know how we made it this far without any death or dismemberment, but the year isn't over just yet!

Congrats to Rodinus Jr. on getting his scooter license!

*Grins sadistically*

Just wish this tennis elbow would not give me so much hell... the joy you can have playing baseball!!!

You should be in bed dreaming of dark shadowy handsome strangers by now my dear!

Warmest cuddly respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Erm...

By the way, if any of you guys would like to comment on this post : www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would be much appreciated and would love to hear your thoughts?

Hugs, cuddles and kindest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Oops, i think i have added some tinder to a fire and may need some support to the 3rd post in that particular thread

Check this out boys n girls : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hey Rod. Hope your well. I will check out your thread now

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Good morning, Doc.

I have been curious what that reflection is in your gas mask. Please, do tell.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good morning sled, Hope your doing ok today. Well that reflection come to think of it. Im not sure, I can only speculate that its an alien. Or it could be Cody's shocked face when he opens his curtains and sees me standing there spying on him....Nothing to do with me of course, It was littled who sent me

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I thought it was a big whale, or dolphin coming out of the water and opening it's mouth.

I've GOT to cut my fingernails so I'll quit with all the typos!!!

edit on 8/14/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Rodinus

Hey Rod. Hope your well. I will check out your thread now

Blurrghhhh... just got back from pic-nicking with my son...(Got chatted up by a couple of 30 year old Dutch girls who were absolutely begging for me to get them down on their knees (I cannot dis-respect T and Cs and talk about handcuffs and whips...). How I felt quite uncomfortable... as my son was present... but he learned something new :-)) sold my last broken (extremely broken in fact!)... IphoneS to our local café owner for 70 Euros... made a bargain as i only bought it for 1 Euro!!!! (It's going to Algeria!)

Son is happy as this will contribute to petrol for his scooter

The Dutch girls are sulking... and i am too!... but i love my son!

Siesta time for me now... "Vive la France"

Starts with "la Marseillaise..." :

Enjoy all...

Warmest and sunny happy respects

Rod

Ps. Cody, i know it is hard, but i am thinking of you right now mate and i am absolutely sure and certain that you can get through the worst couple of days, months and weeks after 23 years... you are are a very lucky lucky guy for having Mrs C (M)... give her a massive big hug and "snog"... but not with the tongue (that was done during your last coma here.... JOOOOOKKKEEEE... Scoob got to her before me but i guess that Mrs C cannot remember.... Hey... Mrs C... remember that dribbly slobbery kiss?)) from your sincere friend...

Rod (B)

You know i am there for you (only a call away mate...)
edit on 14-8-2013 by Rodinus because: and felt

edit on 14-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase changed

edit on 14-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!

I just got my internet connection back. It was out almost all night, as was cable and phone. Hate those all in one packages when it goes out. Been sitting here for about 2 hours listening to satellite radio, kind of glad I bought it...

*raises cup*

Cody, hope all is well and you are doing good!

Rod, will check out that thread. (actually already gave it a quick glance, will comment)

Sled, Morning!

Littled, Morning!

Darth, Tinfoil drag? That would be awesome, want some pics!

Doc, I love your new avatar. As to what it looks like in the reflection, I must be a dirty old man, enough said..

Nat, Good morning when you see this!

Anyone and everyone else on ATS,
Drink some coffee (or whatever you are drinking),stop lurking,come on in and add to the fun!

I have a few apartments to work on by this weekend, but they are nothing major. I'm hoping to get to spend some more time around ATS, almost feel like I am ATS deprived the last few days.....

edit on 14-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hey there...so....
hehehe.

Good morning!!!! And good afternoon to you guys over the sea!!

***Doc-that avatar is awesome

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I like that one!

Here is one for grumpy mornings...lol

*sip*

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good morning my lovelies! Hope all is well with everyone!
Kitty Capuccinos- soooo cute! I need one!
Doc, bold move! That gas mask is even sexier than the last. I wondered what was going on when I saw you running around "naked" last night!

I woke up to overcast skies and cooler temps, hurray! It was 104 yesterday- I thought I was gonna die!
A toast to the room....

May you all have cooler weather and kitty cappuccinos!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
DOC!!! What are you doing in Egypt?!?!?!?!

*sip*

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yeah cooler weather here today! Yay! But honestly...I'm just gonna sit on my comfy couch and be lazy bones today. I mean ...I may go lay a blanket down and go lay down outside just to enjoy it...just not sure. I'm having a bit of crazy mental thoughts and I just wanna sit here and browse or watch my show orange is the new black. I've really been liking it.

Had to take hubby to work again. We will have to take it to shop tomorrow and his mom will help us with the costs. Which is flipping awesome..cause we broke jokers!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I hate those high temps!

When I was in Texas it was 119 f for 6 weeks...I thought I was gonna die.

I'll take the Minnesota and Alaska weather over that kind of stuff any day.
(until winter comes, then I will be whining)

lol

*sip*
edit on 14-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Blummin heck how time flies???

Only earlier on you guys were getting ready to go to bed and now you are all saying "Good morning"!!!

Hehe... well good morning to all you kind folks and maybe talk to to you all later on... waiting for R Jr to get his backside off the XBox (yea yea, oki, i gave it back to him for a while!) and then we are going to check out the jelly free water filled swimming pool if it is hot enough!

Now.... where is that lead filled baseball bat???? *grins with an insane wicked psycho type of look as seen on the telly sometimes!)

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I hate those high temps!

When I was in Texas it was 119 f for 6 weeks...I thought I was gonna die.

I'll take the Minnesota and Alaska weather over that kind of stuff any day.

Love em for the miniskirts myself Dark

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Yeah, walk around a Wal-Mart and say that....

*sip*

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Yeah cooler weather here today! Yay! But honestly...I'm just gonna sit on my comfy couch and be lazy bones today. I mean ...I may go lay a blanket down and go lay down outside just to enjoy it...just not sure. I'm having a bit of crazy mental thoughts and I just wanna sit here and browse or watch my show orange is the new black. I've really been liking it.

Had to take hubby to work again. We will have to take it to shop tomorrow and his mom will help us with the costs. Which is flipping awesome..cause we broke jokers!!!!

Would you mind if i joined you my dear?... *Passes blanket and spanner for broken down car and gives a perverted grin*... ahem ahem....

Only joking *wink*.... *cough... splutter*

Right... now off to take the cover off the pool!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join