It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think this is an alien or an illusion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am really not sure what to make of this, it is probably an illusion but a really cool one. Would be great if ir were a real alien!

Edit to change link to pic.

edit on 20/5/2013 by Onami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think an alien created the illusion of the lie button above me.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"the first casualty of war is truth"

did you have to censor the ENTIRE post, then leave the topic open?

really..?

..and now someone is supposed to come here and post comments?
[edit]

is this pic supposed to be something..? i can see the face but this doesn't mean anything? perhaps if there was some kind of backstory to the picture? then that wouldn't really mean anything.. maybe this was censored here for a reason after all? O_o
edit on 20-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: wtf?

no backstory: pic taken inside car (while moving?) [cue twilight zone music] looks a bit like another hoax. probably with rate, comment, subscribe attached to it somewhere
edit on 20-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: cynicism

link   
Is there any background on this image?

It looks like a prop to me.

link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

It was lies now it's an image.

Looks very shadowy screams fake but I'm always open.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sorry about that people, I linked from a site that offended ATS so I had to find the original on reddit and swap links. Considering it is the first pic I have put up one mistake is not really a biggy is it? I didn't do it on purpose.

Anyways, the pic...

link   
Obviously the picture is not interesting, but what is interesting is why you mention an alien if you didn't know what it is - meaning that you do know what it is.

link   
An illusion?

Its a picture of an Alien printed onto something, its as much of an illusion as the other image the kid is sat on. .

If somebody falls for this then I could probably give you the scariest experience of your life with a card board cut out of the Alien from the movie Paul.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Looks like someone put an alien poster on the car window from the outside trying to be funny. No big mystery here- just having fun with pictures.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the nose and lips are very human.anyway, if you take a pic inside a car at night the window will just reflect whats inside the car.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The kid in the chair could be an alien? and the little girl does look like an illusion? I also see a poster!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I was thinking it could be something like that or like when one image accidentally spills over onto another. Like when you look at the sun or lightbulb then look away and see the sun every time you blink. Or a pretty female ET being nosey lol.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Here is a link to the page...

www.reddit.com...

The OP does not give much info other than she believes there was no one outside the car.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is a clear cut case of photoshop.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Supposedly taken on Tropical Trail in Melbourne, Florida.

Looks 2-D to me, so I'm thinking either a poster outside or reflection in the window [+ pareidolia].

Full, pouty lips for an alien, [nose too], so it might be a billboard/poster of a girl with sunglasses.
edit on 20-5-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
the 'ebe' looks completely 2 dimensional. ie flat.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Clearly a picture of a woman in the back ground, do u live in Washington state or Colorado

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

It's not an alien in the photo it's a fashion model wearing sunglasses. I've never seen a depiction of a grey with full lips.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Fist of all, if we're saying that this is a typical gray, I would say not. From all the descriptions and drawings of grays, none have lips or a protruding nose. I say its just a human face with bad lighting and reflected shadows from an object onto the concave area below the brow. The eye area below the brow is concave, so it can easily cast a shadow depending on the angle of the light source.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Billboard.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join