It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537
Have you ever thought maybe your science may be inaccurate. How do you know your science is really science other than what the mainstream gov scientists are saying. have you ran samples yourselves?? other than do the same thing everyone is doing and getting data from articles online? Perhaps you're in on it or you're just foolish yourselves. how do you know that the science that has been taught to by many is probably wrong? maybe this is just a distraction to get you and myself away from whats really going on? Other than what your mainstream governments tell you, wheres your credibilty?

Its not "my" science. It is the science as demonstrated by the scientific world. It is the same science that tells us how gravity works. It is the same science that explains the states of matter to us. It doesnt belong to anyone.

What you are saying here is akin to asking someone if they should be thinking that the science demonstrating the theory of gravity might be wrong, or telling someone that H2O might not really be the compound considered to be water.

If you think you can demonstrate the science of how HAARP works to be wrong, go for it! If you think you have a better understanding of HAARP than the people that work in the fields of study that HAARP even remotely touches, explain it to us! If you want to present factual evidence to prove them all wrong, go for it! I am more than willing to read what you have to post. But keep in mind, we're looking for facts here, not theories, not ideas, not any hypothesis. Facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Have you ever thought maybe your science may be inaccurate. How do you know your science is really science other than what the mainstream gov scientists are saying. have you ran samples yourselves?? other than do the same thing everyone is doing and getting data from articles online?

Science can definitely be inaccurate...but then, it corrects the inaccuracies through further testing of hard data.

In this case (contrails vs. chemtrails), there is not a lot of testing that needs to be performed. One can look at the sky, see that clouds exist and persist, and come to a FACTUALLY BASED conclusion that exhaust vapors from the engines of planes in the sky can and SHOULD exist and persist. THE REASON for this CONCLUSION is that exhaust from ALL ENGINES powered by petroleum products consists of almost ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WATER VAPOR. Since clouds consist of almost ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WATER VAPOR, it is a JUSTIFIABLE AND ACCURATE CONCLUSION that contrails will exist and persist in the same environment.

This is how science works.

Perhaps you're in on it or you're just foolish yourselves. how do you know that the science that has been taught to by many is probably wrong? maybe this is just a distraction to get you and myself away from whats really going on? Other than what your mainstream governments tell you, wheres your credibilty?

I and the others here use our five senses to test the conclusions of others. There is no need for a sixth sense.

What is really going on is LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!! I suggest you, in the immortal words of Morgan Freeman as Red in the Shawshank Redemption, "Get busy living or get busy dying." Stop living in fear of clouds.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

In this case (contrails vs. chemtrails), there is not a lot of testing that needs to be performed. One can look at the sky, see that clouds exist and persist, and come to a FACTUALLY BASED conclusion that exhaust vapors from the engines of planes in the sky can and SHOULD exist and persist. THE REASON for this CONCLUSION is that exhaust from ALL ENGINES powered by petroleum products consists of almost ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WATER VAPOR. Since clouds consist of almost ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WATER VAPOR, it is a JUSTIFIABLE AND ACCURATE CONCLUSION that contrails will exist and persist in the same environment.

Aircraft exhaust is only 30% water and about 70% Carbon Dioxide, and some very small amounts of other stuff.

But what that extra water vapor does is raise the relative humidity of the air over 100%, so clouds form. They then freeze, and hence persist like normal ice clouds do (depending on conditions)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thank you for the correction. I appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

in my case in New Mexico, I and many others have witnessed the trails produce rain,snow and thunder/lighting storms. That's where I'm stuck at. When we witnessed this, I did not have a camera or video recorder at the time, now I do and I'm getting everything I need together to capture this and more.

Any fascinating footage available yet?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Not quite. Still recording the skies. Im waiting for summer to get a few more shots in. Since i do not have any extra cash and been quite busy this past year (my son was born if your wondering), some the experiments i wanted to try, may not become a reality rite away. I have an idea that includes a few raspberry pi's if your familiar with the product. Im thinking of rigging one up for monitoring weather 30000 to 60000 ft, attaching some sort of flying device to it, possibly getting some samples right out of the sky if i do it right, make one for a time-lapse recorder from the ground to monitor the skies for a month this summer all while keeping track of the flights expected to be flying over head. Oh yea and getting a telescope that i will hook up my camera and get some videos and photos of the planes up close. I wouldnt say this will determine everything but itll get us closer to answers for both sides.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Well good luck with all of that, at least you're trying to do something. I was just asking about video of

in my case in New Mexico, I and many others have witnessed the trails produce rain,snow and thunder/lighting storms.

I would be shocked to find that actually being the case. Either way, it hasn't happened since you got your camera? That was almost a year ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

You should also mention those who know something is wrong, but refuse to acknowledge it, while working hard to turn over those who face the truth, to the new authorities.

It helps them to mask from themselves their cognitive dissonance, while simultaneously gaining acceptance into the NWO.

Those who are practiced at this will ultimately seek employment either as shills, or authorities.

# 223

edit on 8-4-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I too applaud you for being pro-active. The path you are taking will lead you to the truth, whatever that might be. I just hope that if you find the truth is contrails are contrails, you mention that to the rest of the crowd. As you would if you find chemicals.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Oh and I forgot, congratulations on the birth of your son.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Its still happening especially this past winter. The weather was very...hmm...strange is the only word i can think of to describe it.

Dont get me wrong, Cloud seeding happens here in this area for the major farming company fields
And its quiet distinguisable from the trails i described in the earlier posts.

But all in due time

i figured since ive watched the skies for the past 2 years, i feel comfortable enough to just focus more on getting the project up and running now. Ive noticed a lot of the flight radars, although are fairly accurate, do not show government or military aircraft, probably for a few good reasons and as well as others (haha)

network dude
reply to post by D3AD537

I too applaud you for being pro-active. The path you are taking will lead you to the truth, whatever that might be. I just hope that if you find the truth is contrails are contrails, you mention that to the rest of the crowd. As you would if you find chemicals.

definitely. I will keep every one updated and report everything i can gather when this small project is complete.

Now-a-days i just want to find out what is, truly. Im not doing this to prove anyone right or wrong i could care less about that part these days

Just tired of speculation and answers i find are hard to trust on both sides

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

And thank you BTW

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Which nearest large airport do you think would most fit your scenario?

Guess I'm not finding one on the map.

BTW, D3AD537 . . . you have a PM. You can reach it to read by clicking on the whitened envelope toward the top, upper right corner of the screen.

edit on 9/4/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 9/4/2014 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join