It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi nice to meet you all um, i'm a christian hope i'm welcome here - something strange brought me h

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RaflClad

Three taps indicates either a spirit entering or (usually) asking permission to enter. Interesting that it actually asked it in words. Your window was just being used as a symbol. It probably wasn't even rapping on the window at all but just appeared that way. Sometimes such rapping may come from all around (nowhere at all.) Based on my research, rapping back three times could also give it permission to enter. Definitely something dark (likely demonic) has been trying to break into your world (your life; consciousness) and it's trying in different ways. Giving into fear empowers these things, as does any form of connection. Even replying back "no" could be a mistake.

Demonic invasions have three stages: 1. Infestation 2. Oppression 3. Possession

In order for oppression to start (various spiritual, psychological or even physical attacks upon you to break you down) they must first successfully infest your world. I say "your world" because demons rarely attach themselves to places; mostly to people. It can be very difficult to say sometimes where people may pick these things up from, but somehow this entity (I assume it to be one entity because it often is (even if seems to be multiple) has become connected/interested in you and is trying to penetrate. If you are Christian, then you can use your religious faith against it. The best method that I know of, from my own personal experience, is to call upon Archangel Michael. If you pray for him from the heart he should come to you. I feel him as a very gentle presence in the room and somehow, powerfully yet gently, he pushes all outside negativity away.

If you have any more problems or questions feel free to ask me, here or you can PM me. I have my own experiences with this stuff and have researched it for years. But keep your faith, pray for protection by Archangel Michael and avoid anything which might connect you to the dark forces or empower them in any way. Eat well, exercise, sleep well, be creative or expressive, think positive, be strong, pray and be healthy.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Excellent post by Lone Cloud. ! I'm amazed !

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the site. I just joined, but knew of the site since 2008 , I used to read the archives. I was studying some things. I was born a Catholic but never really went to church. My mom used to have a huge garden and liked to be outside in nature. She had a falling out with the church when we got turned down for Sunday school over not having enough money, and all the molestations scandals. Nature was her church.

I am amazed to see your faith is so strong, just the way you talk. I am agnostic and like to keep my mind open because anything could be possible. I watched tv though and didnt grow up with the church. I used to read about Freemasons and the illuminati and the NWO a lot. It was a big conspiracy a few years ago. There was also this kid that showed up having a near fatal head injury and a scar on the inside of right wrist who talked about Revelations a lot.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

welcome aboard
as your 1st reply should show you
there are many who are either "sane"

or liars,

or have an attitude.

i do not subscribe to your faith,
but shall merely point out that operating on a fear basis
is operating on weakness
and will get you nowhere near truth.

but disregard my words as i am completely "insane"

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

As you will soon find out, ATS is a stratus of various ideas, beliefs, political memes, and in some cases the most up to date information on current events. In some ways this site will strengthen your faith in God, as well as, inform and challenge you. Make sure you have your armour on, you will need it. Just be respectful and gracious and you will be fine. Again, welcome.

Take this advise as you will. Some may accept this other may not. This is my understanding on the subject.

Now, to your OP. I have heard about BEK's. In my opinon, they are very real and are very dangerous. I agree to what lonecloud said about possible demonic presence. Know as Christians we battle against things in the spiritual world. There is a war for our souls between God and the fallen cherub. Science, as a wonderful thing, cannot observe these spiritual battles. Science will say that if it can not be observed, it does not exist. This is not the case. Spiritual warfare is very real and can be just as destructive as physical warfare.

These BEK could be one of two things.

1. Victims of RSA (ritual satanic abuse) with MPD (multipersonality diorder) or DID (dissociative identity disorder). These pyschological disorders are purposely created within RSA. These childern and adults are refered to as "chosen ones". Their purpose is to serve the fallen cherub, usually as a conduit for demonic possesion. RSA is typically propigated through generational means (grandparent, to parent, to child). The black eyes are physical manifestations of the demonic possesion. Keep in mind, they are no less dangerous than the actual demonic entity. Also know RSA/MPD/DID is everywhere, from urban centers to rural communities. These people can still be saved and redeemed through Jesus' blood. It would require someone with experience in the matter to do so.

2. Bona fide demonic manifestation. This would be the worst case scenario, as the entity would have to be extreamly powerful to manifest in a physical and auditory fashion. They are attracted to and fed by fear and other negative emotions.

Remeber, as you were in your bed, and were telling it not to come in? You said that you were extreamly scared and anxious. It was being empowered by this. Now. To cast these things out, you must use the name of Jesus and His authority to banish these things. I only use the name Jesus. Not Christ as it is only a title. Jesus is the name of the Word. I don't use yeshua hamashia as I am not Jewish. Gentiles should call Him Jesus. When you call on Jesus' name, you must also pray in His name. Now sometimes, demonic powers are not banished by simple command and prayer. Sometimes it requires fasting to be successful. Let's hope this is not the case with these BEK's. If you think you are under demonic attack, it is advisable to seek the guidance of a pastor who is experience in these matters.

Know that you are not alone and that you already have victory over these things. They are already defeated, but will not go down quitely. So, have no fear, pray for guidance, use the name of Jesus and His authority,and know in your heart that you have victory in Christ.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I also noticed that the OP mentioned the mark of the beast. One of the biggest misconception is the mark will be an RFID chip. I don't think this is the case. The mark works both ways. God mark's His children as so does the fallen cherub with his. One must ask how accepting a chip will condem a person without hope of redemption, well it doesn't.

From my understanding, the mark is accepted on the right hand and the forehead. Look at it like this. How does one worship God? Through thier thoughts and deeds. The thoughts are the mark on the forehead. The deeds are the works with ones hands. See where I'm coming from. So, in actuallity, people in our time can accept the mark of the beastas well as, in future times. The "beast" is a system. Don't confuse it with the spirit of anti-christ, or the actual anti-christ himself. The "beast" system is thoughts and deeds which goes against the plan of God. The "beast" system will tell you that things which have been thought of as good...is evil, and the evil...is good. It is a fundamental change in the way in which society operates. Those who deny the beast system would not be able to function within it.

Know that God will provide for those who do not participate in the beast system. He will give us what we need. We can not allow the spirit of insecurity and inferiority to take hold in our hearts. Insecurity tells us that we can not rely on God, to accept what the world offers us. Inferiority tells us that we are not good enough for the grace and mercy of God, to rely on our own power. These two concepts are the corner stone of the evils the fallen cherub uses to enslave the world. They are the basis for greed, envy, lies, sexual perversion, fear, and hatred. Keep insecurity and inferiority at bay by knowing that God will provide and love his children.

I don't usually get so spiritual in forums outside of the religious and religious conspiracy forums, but OP you struck a chorde with me. I felt inspired to respond. Cheers.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't buy the rfid chip is the mark of the beast excuse. Why? Because it's too easy and that's not how Heylel (satan) works. He uses tiny bits of truth mixed with huge ass lies to decieve. He likes to mock mankind's ignorance, so assuredly anything so mundane as a microchip is going to be miles off the equation. The man of sin will decieve the very elect if possible, that mean's he's going to be pretty damn slick at what he's doing and our ignorance of our own history he will use against us.

What think the Mark of the Beast is, is a conscious choice in your mind, you put into action. Like the rejection of Christ and then the goal of working towards destroying his people and his creation.

edit on 19-5-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I've never even heard of BEKs until now...and after looking through your link I'm wondering if my family and I had encounter one when I was in grade school.
I have often thought of that little girl since discovering this site, but nothing until this has ever 'fit the bill'.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Your faith will protect you. If you truly believe in Christ, you should have no fear about anything that is thrown at you. Remember that the power is not from you to cast out the evil, your weaknesses won't matter, you have help. Never give in to the fear.

I find it interesting that you stressed the fact that Saturday is the sabbath day. I have a joke, or maybe it is merely a sarcastic remark, but I think that God is in church on Saturday wondering where everyone is. However, where ever two come together in Christ's name, there he will be and J.C. didn't care too much for the sabbath day rules anyhow.

Welcome and don't feed the trolls please, it just makes them worse.

WELL, all of the Christians DO have fear, simply because they have been fed lies about being powerless, and they have swallowed them.

You yourself are far more powerful than they would have you believe, you can top anything, and please one day , try and recognize that the power you receive when invoking these names, IS coming from YOURSELF.

These are just triggers which work, but also leave you quickly because you doubt, and then slowly it ebbs away.

The real trolls are the ones who have you following a system, and staying afraid inside of it, while you strive on, hoping deep inside for some REAL TRUTH, that you never can access, because you yourself, have the "CHRIST".

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Apparently sexy white Jesus has your back.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
keep poking around, eventually something will make sense

1 THESSALONIANS 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
prove all things; hold fast that which is good; - American Standard Version (1901) Let all things be tested; keep to what is good

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

..at 20 y.o you might want to enjoy your life a bit first before fighting the forces of darkness?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2

Three taps indicates either a spirit entering or (usually) asking permission to enter. Interesting that it actually asked it in words. Your window was just being used as a symbol. It probably wasn't even rapping on the window at all but just appeared that way. Sometimes such rapping may come from all around (nowhere at all.) Based on my research, rapping back three times could also give it permission to enter. Definitely something dark (likely demonic) has been trying to break into your world (your life; consciousness) and it's trying in different ways. Giving into fear empowers these things, as does any form of connection. Even replying back "no" could be a mistake.

Demonic invasions have three stages: 1. Infestation 2. Oppression 3. Possession

In order for oppression to start (various spiritual, psychological or even physical attacks upon you to break you down) they must first successfully infest your world. I say "your world" because demons rarely attach themselves to places; mostly to people. It can be very difficult to say sometimes where people may pick these things up from, but somehow this entity (I assume it to be one entity because it often is (even if seems to be multiple) has become connected/interested in you and is trying to penetrate. If you are Christian, then you can use your religious faith against it. The best method that I know of, from my own personal experience, is to call upon Archangel Michael. If you pray for him from the heart he should come to you. I feel him as a very gentle presence in the room and somehow, powerfully yet gently, he pushes all outside negativity away.

If you have any more problems or questions feel free to ask me, here or you can PM me. I have my own experiences with this stuff and have researched it for years. But keep your faith, pray for protection by Archangel Michael and avoid anything which might connect you to the dark forces or empower them in any way. Eat well, exercise, sleep well, be creative or expressive, think positive, be strong, pray and be healthy.

I'm sorry but you lost me at idol worship. Only the father and the son can be prayed to, anything more is paganism - I'm guessing you're a catholic. Peace be upon you, but I do not share your views

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
Hello and welcome to ATS!

As you will soon find out, ATS is a stratus of various ideas, beliefs, political memes, and in some cases the most up to date information on current events. In some ways this site will strengthen your faith in God, as well as, inform and challenge you. Make sure you have your armour on, you will need it. Just be respectful and gracious and you will be fine. Again, welcome.

Take this advise as you will. Some may accept this other may not. This is my understanding on the subject.

Now, to your OP. I have heard about BEK's. In my opinon, they are very real and are very dangerous. I agree to what lonecloud said about possible demonic presence. Know as Christians we battle against things in the spiritual world. There is a war for our souls between God and the fallen cherub. Science, as a wonderful thing, cannot observe these spiritual battles. Science will say that if it can not be observed, it does not exist. This is not the case. Spiritual warfare is very real and can be just as destructive as physical warfare.

These BEK could be one of two things.

1. Victims of RSA (ritual satanic abuse) with MPD (multipersonality diorder) or DID (dissociative identity disorder). These pyschological disorders are purposely created within RSA. These childern and adults are refered to as "chosen ones". Their purpose is to serve the fallen cherub, usually as a conduit for demonic possesion. RSA is typically propigated through generational means (grandparent, to parent, to child). The black eyes are physical manifestations of the demonic possesion. Keep in mind, they are no less dangerous than the actual demonic entity. Also know RSA/MPD/DID is everywhere, from urban centers to rural communities. These people can still be saved and redeemed through Jesus' blood. It would require someone with experience in the matter to do so.

2. Bona fide demonic manifestation. This would be the worst case scenario, as the entity would have to be extreamly powerful to manifest in a physical and auditory fashion. They are attracted to and fed by fear and other negative emotions.

Remeber, as you were in your bed, and were telling it not to come in? You said that you were extreamly scared and anxious. It was being empowered by this. Now. To cast these things out, you must use the name of Jesus and His authority to banish these things. I only use the name Jesus. Not Christ as it is only a title. Jesus is the name of the Word. I don't use yeshua hamashia as I am not Jewish. Gentiles should call Him Jesus. When you call on Jesus' name, you must also pray in His name. Now sometimes, demonic powers are not banished by simple command and prayer. Sometimes it requires fasting to be successful. Let's hope this is not the case with these BEK's. If you think you are under demonic attack, it is advisable to seek the guidance of a pastor who is experience in these matters.

Know that you are not alone and that you already have victory over these things. They are already defeated, but will not go down quitely. So, have no fear, pray for guidance, use the name of Jesus and His authority,and know in your heart that you have victory in Christ.

Have you read the book of enoch? I believe these beings to be nephilim part demon ... not human at all.
Perhaps a vessal for demons yes but the child itself cannot be helped

Also as christians we have the same law of moses. We're basically just jews who believe in the christ. We are the same, brother. So why can't I call him by his original name? You can't tell me I can't, you don't have the authority!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
I also noticed that the OP mentioned the mark of the beast. One of the biggest misconception is the mark will be an RFID chip. I don't think this is the case. The mark works both ways. God mark's His children as so does the fallen cherub with his. One must ask how accepting a chip will condem a person without hope of redemption, well it doesn't.

From my understanding, the mark is accepted on the right hand and the forehead. Look at it like this. How does one worship God? Through thier thoughts and deeds. The thoughts are the mark on the forehead. The deeds are the works with ones hands. See where I'm coming from. So, in actuallity, people in our time can accept the mark of the beastas well as, in future times. The "beast" is a system. Don't confuse it with the spirit of anti-christ, or the actual anti-christ himself. The "beast" system is thoughts and deeds which goes against the plan of God. The "beast" system will tell you that things which have been thought of as good...is evil, and the evil...is good. It is a fundamental change in the way in which society operates. Those who deny the beast system would not be able to function within it.

Know that God will provide for those who do not participate in the beast system. He will give us what we need. We can not allow the spirit of insecurity and inferiority to take hold in our hearts. Insecurity tells us that we can not rely on God, to accept what the world offers us. Inferiority tells us that we are not good enough for the grace and mercy of God, to rely on our own power. These two concepts are the corner stone of the evils the fallen cherub uses to enslave the world. They are the basis for greed, envy, lies, sexual perversion, fear, and hatred. Keep insecurity and inferiority at bay by knowing that God will provide and love his children.

I don't usually get so spiritual in forums outside of the religious and religious conspiracy forums, but OP you struck a chorde with me. I felt inspired to respond. Cheers.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

Yes we have to follow his law, but breaking it is not the mark of the beast it is just an abomination before the lord.
This mark changes dna, and alters a persons very thoughts! It is mandatory in obama care, and when the american economy fails? This chip also can ONLY BE PUT IN THE RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD - otherwise it will get too hot or cold and shut down. It causes a type of cancer that causes blots in the blood that comes up as sores.
The unforgivable sin is implanting this chip into oneself. God has shown me this. I refuse to deny the truth.
It is what it is. However you are right to an extent, people are being pre-conditioned.

Monster energy drink - vav vav vav - unleash the beast.
Certain barcodes - but neither of those things change your dna or brainwave batterns!
Rejecting that means rejecting the number and image of the beast, which in the end will save you from the true mark of the beast thank the lord!

And he or she could not buy or sell without the mark of the beast! Also as literal as the mark!
I ask you if you follow god's law and have cash, will you be able to buy food even if you are a christian or jew? The answer is a whole hearted yes!
But if you were evil and preconditioned to accept the devil's mark immediately through your sins?
What if society went cashless? *the chip uses cloud drive technology* This is honestly so straightforward I don't get why grade schoolers don't know all this!
edit on 19-5-2013 by RaflClad because: Had to fix some errors

edit on 19-5-2013 by RaflClad because: Fixed more errors

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Your faith will protect you. If you truly believe in Christ, you should have no fear about anything that is thrown at you. Remember that the power is not from you to cast out the evil, your weaknesses won't matter, you have help. Never give in to the fear.

I find it interesting that you stressed the fact that Saturday is the sabbath day. I have a joke, or maybe it is merely a sarcastic remark, but I think that God is in church on Saturday wondering where everyone is. However, where ever two come together in Christ's name, there he will be and J.C. didn't care too much for the sabbath day rules anyhow.

Welcome and don't feed the trolls please, it just makes them worse.

WELL, all of the Christians DO have fear, simply because they have been fed lies about being powerless, and they have swallowed them.

You yourself are far more powerful than they would have you believe, you can top anything, and please one day , try and recognize that the power you receive when invoking these names, IS coming from YOURSELF.

These are just triggers which work, but also leave you quickly because you doubt, and then slowly it ebbs away.

The real trolls are the ones who have you following a system, and staying afraid inside of it, while you strive on, hoping deep inside for some REAL TRUTH, that you never can access, because you yourself, have the "CHRIST".

I'm not sure why but I sense intense hatred eminating from you.
It is not our power that can cast away demons, it is the power of the father, given to us through his ambassador the son of man. I believe he wants our hearts to be soft, and to pull off of the fathers strength through the son.
Having a hard heart...I don't want that i'd rather be as a little child full of innocence!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

And remember who is watching over you.....

Wait...Dolph Lundgren is watching over the OP?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
'Perfect love casts out fear'. Only one person had perfect love and that is Jesus, so according to this Jesus will cast out your fear, if you want Him too.

BTW fear is what keeps us alive, people who lack this, either by injury or genetics trust everyone and can be taken in by scams or worse! Fear is natural but we must remember Jesus is above all, including fear.

Also the Mark of the Beast I believe is the triple Helix that makes people Superhuman, ie it changes their DNA.
The third strand of DNA is actually an interdimensional being that looks like a serpent, with heads and tails, along the DNA strand. The electric tatoo on the skin is just a mark of identification and locator.
These people will be part of the Noosphere, which is like the Borg of Star Trek, with a Queen (A.I. in the WEB) that will command them all.

I have a thread on ATS where I saw a BEK but he was taken over for the heinous act of cruelty he committed, which made his eyes completely black. Totally evil. They killed my pets, to get to me and my family.

This forum can be rough on believers but I have actually been treated worse on a Christian forum! Stab you in the back type, as I had better answers. They are really competitive. But then again it could have been a shill.

Good luck anyway. And only pray to the Father, not to Jesus, only IN His Name.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
reply to post by cody599

I've never even heard of BEKs until now...and after looking through your link I'm wondering if my family and I had encounter one when I was in grade school.
I have often thought of that little girl since discovering this site, but nothing until this has ever 'fit the bill'.

Hi awakendhybrid

Without details I couldn't help you, but from my research every body that has encountered this phenomenon is left with absolutely no room for doubt as to having met one.

It scares the [snip] out of me reading about it, but I can't help it

The important thing is to keep self control and make it known in no uncertain way that they are to leave you alone and are not welcome in your presence. I haven't yet come a cross an article where only one was involved, it always involves pairs. But my research is still in it's infancy. (Because I'm a scaredy cat)

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join