It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My magic wand.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

I like the thought of giant battle axe. Something that kills when solely observed.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
With people hinting around and giggling, you have to say it plain so we deny ignorance. Things like magic wands, witches brooms, and lots of other occulty symbols signify the male sexual organ and the spiritual ecstasy that couples (or singles!) reach when played correctly. The wand, in another aspect, is or creates a focus point (the mind is a jumpy creature and often has to be tricked to focus on stuff).

I like the wand with all the crystals and do-dads on it. Anything that works for the individual. Thanks for the thread!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Magic wand eh?....I thought there was finally an interesting open discussion going on about sexuality on this site....Turns out I was wrong,,just a man talking about real magic wand.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Well, since you mention this.. well..... It's like I'm stuck in an orgasm.

Is this normal? I feel somehow fulfilled, but, hmm, the sense of guilt somehow vanished.

God must be loving me.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Geez, everyone knows about this or what? I found there to be something funny about the thing..

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
Magic wand eh?....I thought there was finally an interesting open discussion going on about sexuality on this site....Turns out I was wrong,,just a man talking about real magic wand.

so true, I think if i was to post a pic of my "Magic wand" i would be post banned

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Well, since you mention this.. well..... It's like I'm stuck in an orgasm.

I hate it when that happens.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The last time a guy showed me his magic wand....I ended up with twins, lol!!
But seriously....
I think that is very cool....where did you get the idea from? (did you copy something that you've seen)?
I have a lot of crystals, maybe I will make one too. See? Now I have stick-envy...
Better go before I get myself in trouble!
jacygirl

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I thought I was going wild, but still I can use my reason and logic. Yet I'm more care-free. Must not start thinking I'm superior now. Let's make some friends..

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

It's all in the opening post Jacy. In fact, it just happened. I was guided to this all the time I feel like now.
I feel like I may feel good about myself now since I've accomplished what I did.

Tremendous!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It's so mystical, sex might be mystical.

As to have been mystical bonded with your partner. But I seem to have a lot of partners. This might have been getting out of hand a bit. Something is strange, there are like a lot of people in this 'waiting room'.

I better cut it.

We must stay real, people. But.. what's real now?

I'm going out to have a great time somewhere. See you later!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I like it, it does look rather good. I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I assume that different types of rocks have different energies associated with them.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Funny looking stick you got there.
When it comes to how you feel around the stick, it doesn't sound too healthy.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Well, I've never been healthy at all, so, it can only get better.

(I said I would be gone, but I only have a bus within an hour
)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I like it, it does look rather good. I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I assume that different types of rocks have different energies associated with them.

I think pretty much the only energy you've got there is thermal. Unless you thwop someone with it, then you have to add in kinetic energy.

/Tabernus super caput!
edit on 18-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Cool. When did you do this? I only ask because my daughter and I made her first one yesterday and I made another for myself, as well. What's strange is that mine looks an awful lot like yours, with the quartz being on the side instead of the top. I did that mostly for the weight balancing but similarity is pretty cool.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

That's an excellent combination of materials for a beginner's wand - or at least a wand that you're just breaking in.

ETA: On second thought, I can see from your responses that you really have no idea what you are doing. You're just having fun. Sorry for taking you seriously in this matter; these kinds of crafts demand a sort of respect for the energy the materials have to offer. Just as you wouldn't just randomly throw together a potful of chemicals, you don't want to unbalance the energy too much.

It's important to keep in mind exactly what you're intending to use the wand for when you select the crystals and wooden rod, and it's always a good idea to purify all of the components and protect them against negative influence before and after the final product in order to ensure that only your will is influencing it. You could also record the process in a special book. There's nothing like making a wand to kick off a new book of shadows.

edit on 18-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Angle

To all claiming it's just a stick, well, it was therapeutic

Yes I don’t doubt that it was therapeutic for your but that’s got nothing to do with the stick being “magic”, its because in decorating the stick you were creating art and that it was therapeutic about decorating the stick, the artistic expression not the “Mystical magic expression of your stick”.

There are so many sexual innuendos that could be made in this thread I really am struggeling to hold myself back.
edit on 18-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

You're just acting like a jerk at this point. If all you can think of is Harry Potter magic and phallic symbols, maybe it's you who has the delusions.

Magic is many things and we experience it everyday. Ritual magic is a use of repetition and will to change events. The wand is a way to invoke and address. Don't confuse phallic wands with ones that are obviously not intended to be. The athame is more suited for alter symbolism when it comes to impregnation and the union of genders.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one with respect for the craft.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You're just acting like a jerk at this point

its a stick with some stones on it, and if you cant take a little humor then there's not really much we can do about that I am not the only one who has noticed that there is quite a lot of scope for some innuendos in this thread

If all you can think of is Harry Potter magic and phallic symbols, maybe it's you who has the delusions.

really I am the one who is deluded?

yet you post this

Ritual magic is a use of repetition and will to change events. The wand is a way to invoke and address.

So according to you I am the one who is deluded yet you seem to be implying that this "magic wand" could be used to change events?

nice story dude.

if that ever actually works out for you let me know

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join